Melon's stats 11th March 2010 (morning time)

melons

Hi all , I noogled for the first time yesterday for 30 mins so thought I would update my before stats ;D

Armpit level - 32.5 inches
At bust (nip level) - 35 inches
Under bust - 28 inches

Bra Size - 32 B

waist - 27 inches
navel - 30.5 inches

Height - 5' 3 inches
Age 31

No kids , not married

OptimisticGirl

Welcome, Melons
You may prefer to talk more about your routine (herb, massage,food,...) or pumping technique (how long, lotion, hold and release or else...)
I think that will be really helpful when you look back to see how you begin with NB, as well as others when they want to know your method if you success (which, I guess, is unavoidable ;D)

Happy noogling!!

melons

Sure optimisticgirl ... here it goes ..

I have noogled for 3 days :

1) I began with the cream that Lucy sent , on the third day I tried another moisturizing cream as well .
2) The tissue oil did not help me much as far as red marks go
3) I use the pump and hold method as I find pump and release painful , as I keep pumping to the max where the pain gets unbearable and then I release...So pump and hold method is ok for me ..I pump , pump and pump and stop when it gets uncomfortable..then i wait for it to settle down and when i feel comfortable enough , i pump again..
4) One of my nips already touched the walls of the size L - dome while noogling , but still I dont have any good swelling to report even after noogling... :'( Umm well maybe half an inch or so but cant be sure , it could just be me trying to desperately report some swelling ;)
5) I will continue this , mostly in the evening and night during weekdays and thrice a day during weekends
6) So far I am not taking any supplements only try to drink lotsa water and no caffeine.
7) Also another important thing , I lie down on my back on the bed and noogle, I hope this works and am not working against gravity.
8) I do not use any rings or padding for the domes, I just lubricate myself well and also apply the cream to the insides and the edges of the dome....as I feel with the rings the domes would not fit me on my rib cage.

-melons

OptimisticGirl

Well, girl, 3 days is too early to see anything. But because you start with a B (which is my goal :D), you will soon get positive results!!

Good luck and happy noogling!!! ;D

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi melons,
If your 35" overbust & 28" underbust that would make you a C cup
;D ;D
Put your measurements into a bra caculator n see for yourself :)
best wishes
xxkeeleyketxx

melons

hey xxkeeleyketxx ,

They dont look like c cup to me.. ::) and 32 c bras dont fit!

Although what I have is a bit wierd, my right boob is way way smaller then the left one...so it is difficult to judge.

I am pretty sure the my right boob is at least 2 sizes smaller than the left one! Probably thts why 32 c bras dnt fit well !

btw I saw ur pics and oh boy what a progress !! keep going sweetie!! you are the fastest responder here I guess .. I hope I could emulate the same !

-melons

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi melons,
All in all i been using these systems for 6months..I started with the brava bra & grew 2.5",
Then a couple weeks after finishing that i started noogleberry :)
I think that why i'm responding quite well,my boobs are used to the swelling & growing or something.
I'm actually not noogleing at the moment as my large cups have broken :'( :'(
It was my own fault for over pumping (I cracked them) I'm now waiting on my XL's & my extra large cup so should be bk pumping by the weekend...
I hope all goes well with your pumping & look foward to hearing about your progress
love keeley

melons

Hey Thanks optimisticgirl and xxkeeleyketxx :D

I too hope i have positive stuff to report. As of now, I noogle and I do see a swelling which is not measurable but when i stand close to the mirror I do notice them swelled. Had it not been for the red rings and reddened boobs , I would have so loved to flaunt them (plus if the swelling stayed on longer :mad:!!)

I guess I had read on this fourm I dont know if it was mumma bear or teenytiny who came up with the idea of using plastic saran wrap under the domes and on top of the cream... I am hoping to try tht and hope tht minimises the redness ;D

This forum is a nice place and I am glad I found it... I somehow feel that persistence will pay off in due time if not sooner then maybe later :)

lotsa luv,
melons

P.S - I will report how the plastic saran wrap thingy goes for me.

melons

Especially because the red marks kinda scare off and the pain on the rings also gets unbearable as you go high on suction..

So I m hoping the plastic food wrap would help here ..

melons

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi again Melons,
Wot size cups are you using?I just recieved my XL's today (Speedy delivery as i ordered them tue)
& the swelling i got was phenomenal,im very excited about them. ;D ;D
When i started off with noogleberry i had to use the mediums as the large wouldnt stay on as i got a small frame..anyways the swelling i got like you wasn't measureable,but it was definitely there!
Everytime u noogle u will see more & more swelling! How long do you noogle for?I noogle for an hour in the morning & an hour or 2 at night before bed & i dont use the pump & release method as i dont achieve much swelling that way! I just pump until its a tad uncomfortable & hold for a while (10 mins) then pump a few more times without releasing & hold for a further 10mins & then pump when i feel necessary! Although u have to be careful not to over pump..
Goodluck & keep us updated
much love keeley

Ps You will get used to the red rings,try moisterize after noogleing,that should help a bit!
The red rings only stay on me for a bout 15mins then go so i dont have that problem,i haven't got sensitive skin either so maybe thats what it could be??

All the best ;)

melons

Hiya !

I thought I would update , I actually get a different measurement now after noogling, I gain an inch now after noogling not sure what it changes to after many hours as I keep noogling like in an interval of lesser than 12 hours !

I am loving it I must say ... and the plastic cling wrap (used to cover food and all) helped me a lot. Now I dnt feel the discomfort as before. (I guess tht was coz I used to noogle without any rings or any other padding even though I have ultra sensitive skin)

I use the pump and hold method too , I keep pumping till I being to feel uncomfortable then hold on thr untill the discomfort goes away. When it settles down I pump more untill I can barely bear and then hold again .. pump again after the discomfort has settles down...likewise I keep doing it.

I pump several times a day like 4-5 times in day each session varying from 1 to 2 hours.

I guess I bruised myself a little when i was not seeing results , I guess I overpumped and at d same time I kept working on my laptop. So now I lie down while pumping and the experience is ralso elaxing now.

I use normal moisturizing cream like dove / nivea etc in generous amounts.

THe first day I had tried the medium domes but they did not sit at the very base of my boobs , they were like half way or 1/3rd way down the boobs. So I choose the large domes and they do sit at the base. So will keep using the large domes now and I am comfortable.

Going through the forum and reading every post helped me a lot. Everyone's experience was insightful.

I hope I am able to help others likewise !! :)

- melons

P.S. - Indentation may become a problem but when I try to tie the domes they dont fit on my chest they go upwards from the outer sides of my chest

melons

Boo !! I am back to "no swelling" again right after noogling :'(

I dont know why .. I had a headache yday night and took a pain killer for it.

Does this happen does the swelling go into negative? Like you get a swelling of an inch a day or 2 and then on the third day no swelling at all ? Or maybe do you lose what all u had got ? :mad:

-melons

melons

LAst night for the first time I got a swelling of 2 inches...inthe morning when I wpoke up I still had a swelling of .75 inches with me.

I had put a square bandage onthe nips so that gave more room for the boobies to expand I guess and also less painful for me as this prevented the nips from getting squished (i hope thts a word :p) up on the walls on the domes

- melons

melons

So I will continue with the bandage thingy on my nips and see how it goes.. I just hoped the swelling stayed a little onger though..

- melons

melons

15 DAYS UPDATE

Bandaging the nips is very comfortable now and I dont find it as painful as it was leaving them bare.

I am just 1/2 an inch away from the tip of the domes now. I am wondering if this is the time to switch to XLs. Not very sure about this.

melons

15 DAYS UPDATE contd..

I think I may have grown half an inch - not very sure about this though.

Even though I have mentioned in before stats (as 35 inches - it wud vary between 34.5 and 35 between various times of the day)

Now it is between 35 and 35.5 inches I guess.

The difference between the size of left anf right breast has not evened out though.

melons

My post-noogling has slightly reduced now , is it beacuse of the square bandages ? Also lately I have started using the clear cello-tape (the one you use for gift wrapping etc) on the edges of the bandage and I also do an X / cross on the bandage to extra secure them. I started doing this as the bandages would come off during pumping and it would pain a lot then. The cello-tape is working fine for me and the bandages dont come off now.

But I am thinking if this has anything to do with the decrease in the post-noogling swelling.

Will continue with the cello tape+bandage thing as it is a lot less painful now. And on top of that I am able to pump more as I dont feel the pain in nips.

Also I have seen that now the swelling lasts longer , quiet a few hours I should say. And if i pump morng and night then they constantly remain at a a cup or half a cup size bigger than my normal size.

melons

One another thing that I am doing is (started this yesterday), post noogling I continue to keep the cling wrap on , I think this helps to retain the swelling.. will update later and confirm how it goies in the long run.

melons

I notice that now if I noogle just twice in a day morning and night , I am able to maintain myself at 35.5 throught the day and night . ;D

Thats a half to 1 inch more than my old measurement.

I am saying 1 inch coz I am not sure if I was 34.5 or 35 as it wud vary at different times of the day.

But I am happy with this 35.5 measurement too. I measured this much a couple of years ago when I had a few more kilos on me :p

Now I am slimmer than before but have the same old measurements (only if i noogle twice a day though :D)

I am sure in a few days time this will become permanent.And then hopefully I will gain more :p

But lets aim for a permanent gain first.

-melons

melons

I havent noogled since last evening as I got a very bad rash a couple of days ago. I was at home for 4-5 days so I thot why not do a nooglathon these 4-5 days ?

But a couple of days ago I felt quiet itchy and scratched like crazy right after noogling, tht gave me prickly heat kinda rash all over the boobs. I still continued to noogle the next day though as I din wanna stop noogling.

Yday evening I applied a cold pack of fuller's earth and sandalowood paste to soothe the rash.After rinsing it off , I applied a medical ointment on it. Today morning it had subsided quiet a lot but not totally gone. 45-50 % still remains.

I am going to abstain from noogling even today. I re-applied the ointment today morning and hoping it gets healed completely. I would give anything to get those ivory creamy breasts back ! As of now they seem patchy with red patches all over :'(

I keep praying it gets well :'(