Search results

1. S

small marks by my boob

I have had a few brown marks by my right boob. I have not noogled for a while now. Has anyone else had small marks, where the cup has rubbed? I've been using arnica cream every day and it still hasn't gone away. If it hasn't gone in another week, shall I assume that it will never go away? Will...
  2. S

Red dots and marks from edge of XL cup

Hey all ;) I have got little red dots and some marks from the cup, I didn't overpump and only pumped for about 1/2 hour. I'm upset that this has happened, as it seems to happen a lot. Even before I changed cup sizes. I know I should let it recover before I go back to it, what are your...
  3. S

Filling breast cup

Hi How can I tell when I have filled my cup while pumping? Is it when you reach the top of it, past the measuring guide? Thank you :) hope everyone's well and making progress xx
  4. S

Swelling

I have been pumping gently but not really getting enough swelling so my boobs dont look much bigger. But today I pumped really hard until it hurt, this gave me the results I wanted. I don't know if my swelling will last but I have damaged the surface of the skin, particularly all over my left...
  5. S

large cup rings

Dear Ladies Does anyone know if the large cup rings are available to buy? Has anyone used them and do they just fix on the cups? Are they good and comfortable? Hope someone has some answers! Thanks..
  6. S

my progress!

Hey all I have been using noogleberry for about a month and have had an inch growth which I'm pleased about. These photos are before using the large cups and after using. http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/tt68/beautgal/?action=view&current=001.jpg...
  7. S

medium noogleberry cups for sale

I am selling my old noogleberry medium cups for £10 and £3 p&p If you are interested in purchasing them please email me at liisam@ymail.com Thank you!
  8. S

Am I pumping too hard?

I have pumped until it feels a bit uncomfortable. I already had some red dots that I thought was where I've damaged the skin/blood vessels underneath my breasts. I have just been pumping again. The same thing has happened in similar places on both breasts. I have some redness and small spots...
  9. S

pumping

Hello everyone I started using medium cups and found they didn't produce much results so I'm using large ones. I'm still a 36a and want to get to at least a C cup. I've recently started with my large cups. Aiming for 45 mins twice a day. It seems to be a very slow process of growth and I'm...