Search results

1. C

What is your Perfect Breast size ??

Hi everyone, i know most of you have a goal size what you want to reach, what size would that be ?? My goal when i started was to be a B cup or if possible a C ;D. During the last 4 years i have grown in spurts and stages and i have to admit i dont like being the size i am now, i have even...
  2. C

Still cannot stop smoking HELP

For the past 3 years or so i have been on a mission to stop smoking ;D but i cant :( i have tried everything from gum to patches, electronic cigarettes and will power alone but the longest i have gone without one was 6 days, pathetic i know ::) i really dont know what i can do to kick the...
  3. C

Bra Sizing driving me mad once again!!!

Hi Everyone, im hoping to get a bit of advice when it comes to bra sizes, they drive me mad at the best of times and i always struggle. I have gained a bit of weight over the past couple of months and it is time for some new bras but i cant seem to find any nice one that fit >:( really starting...
  4. C

Feeling a little down with my second time noogling!

Hi Everyone, i used the noogleberry for 2 years amongst other things and i had great success with it. I stopped for about 6 months after i had reached my goal and everything was fine. Then i lactated for a few months which left my boobs empty and saggy so i decided to give the Noogleberry...
  5. C

Big bum help?

Hi everyone, when i started my whole NBE journey many of you know i was male. One of the traits i have gained since starting NBE is a rather large bum lol which i hate and i would love to make it smaller , i also have large hips and at times i feel like a bit of a wide load :( i also have...
  6. C

Noogleberry Videos help ?

Hi everyone, some of you may know i have a breast health forum and you may know im a big fan of the noogleberry lol, what i have noticed though is there are hardly any videos out there showing what it can do, or even how to do all the little things we struggled with the first time we used it...
  7. C

Cheryls Picture page.

Hi everyone, i am abit of a newbie when it comes to this forum but ive been around along time on breast nexus and i also have my own forum. I have never posted any photos on here but as im thinking about noogling again i thought now is a good time. I also hope that my pictures encourage people...
  8. C

Unsure if i should noogle again ?

Hi Everyone, i dont post much on here but i have used the noogleberry for a couple of years. I stopped about a year ago as i was happy with my size and i was struggling to fit into the domes to be honest. However since this time i have experienced sagging due to lactation. I havent nursed a baby...
  9. C

Help needed on my forum?

Hi everyone, some of you may know i have my own forum which is dedicated to breast related topics and enlargement and it is becoming more of a general forum with a large transgender community. I really need a female moderator who can help the TG community by offering advice on things like...
  10. C

Got my picture up at last lol.

Hi everyone, i have been trying for ages to get my picture on this forum lol but failed untill today lol yes finally ;D Now atleast people can see who they are talking to. Sorry if this is of topic but im quite pleased with myself lol ;D Hugs Cheryl xxxx
  11. C

Do you enjoy using your Noogleberry?

Hi everyone, im pretty new to this site but have been doing Natural breast enhancement for a couple of years, i started out as male, but am now a female and i love the noogleberry lol and i owe alot of my development down to it. My question is do you enjoy noogling or not, i ask this because i...