Search results

1. L

About using this forum

To all out there can you please enlighten us noobs how to give someone good/bad karma? Is there a section with how to use this forum technical wise out there? Like what do the stars under our names mean? Thanks!
  2. L

endocrine disrupting agents

http://news.ncsu.edu/ncsu_home/mkaaas2010/ this is a very interesting brief article about some of the side effects of testosterone, estrogen and hormones to the fetus.
  3. L

before and after pics on facebook

i knew a few people from ____(the past)_________, and today i felt like walking down memory lane and lurking through their facebook pics. Some of them were obese when i knew them, but have since lost weight yet they still keep their before pictures up. And some of the girls i knew were small...
  4. L

B.O. Users are you out there?

I'm not sure what the best prices for B.O. is but check out this website: http://www.e-vitaminsforless.com/0887.htm In comparison with the other brands, I think this might be the cheapest. Plus if you think about it cow ovary is not the most desirable piece of meat and the butchers probably...
  5. L

Do you bruise too?

Why am I bruising so easily? I don't over pump or strain the skin so I don't understand why it's bruised yellow :( ??? I know that if you take a fine comb and gently go over the area it helps a bruise or hickey go away faster.... But I haven't done anything yet besides pump even lighter...
  6. L

Time Line

Hey Everyone, I had a quick question to ask ya'll, How long did it take you to move up a dome size? I'm asking to figure out the average amount of time it should take one to go from one dome size to the next, being that she/he ordered the right dome to begin with.... Happy Growing !
  7. L

Where can I buy Blu Tac abroad?

Hey Everyone, I'm worried about the indents and want your advice where I should buy the Blu Tac. Is there any special online shop or stores in Europe where I can get it? Thanks a trillion!
  8. L

Lisasds Stats

21 yro no kids 32-34 B to start
  9. L

I'm so happy!

:-* Yay! With some help from lovely members and Lucy, I've officially ordered my noogleberry today! I'm so excited to get started and I have to say the ordering process is super easy. I've ordered a lot of different enhancement products all over the web and none have been this friendly nor...