Search results

1. S

Cross Dresses

Hello Vivian_CD Firstly, may I just say that having watched the New Zealand World Cup match I was elated to see their goal go in in the last few minutes of their first game. I wanted to say that because although we are going through a journey it doesn't necessarily change ones interests. I am...
  2. S

Cross Dresses

Hi. I am not a cross dresser as such. However, since I was very young I have enjoyed wearing brassieres and wishing I had female breasts. Only in the last 8 months have I realised it may be possible to fulfill my desires. I am currently taking PM capsules and have been for about 2 months. I...
  3. S

2 Weeks of XL cups and XXL cups - WOW!!!!!!!

Hi Anastasia916. Thanks so much for your reply. Is the lavender oil applied just to the chest area please and is it readily available? What sort of emporium would sell it please? Thanks and regards
  4. S

2 Weeks of XL cups and XXL cups - WOW!!!!!!!

Message to Anastasia916 re Lavender oil. Hi, I am currently taking PM and have been for about 5 weeks. Please confirm whether your friend, mentioned in your post dated 9th August 2009, is biologically male or female. I would like to add a cream/lotion to the capsules and Lavender oil may...
  5. S

Any luck with creams?

Hi Anastasia916. Many thanks for your reply. I have followed Cheryl1989 however I understand there is a hormone imbalance involved which has helped. Cheryl1989 cannot be considered as atypical male wanting to grow breasts. JoanCD would probably be a better roll model. I appreciate the...
  6. S

Any luck with creams?

Hi. I am continuing to take PM; 4 capsules per day, 2 before breakfast and 2 before going to sleep. It has been about 5 weeks now. I used up the sample of cream. I am also taking WY. Whether there has been any change I don't know. I do have tender nipples and ceased using my NB when I began to...
  7. S

Any luck with creams?

Many thanks for your reply. I'll give the peppermint oil a miss and concentrate on just taking the capsules and applying the cream until it is used up. It is early days so I'll just keep my fingers crossed that I do have some identifiable growth in due course. Regards
  8. S

Any luck with creams?

Hi After about 6 months of taking herbs i.e. FG, SP, WY and Red Clover Blossom I am now taking PM capsules. It has been 3 weeks now but I can't say whether there has been any growth however it is early days. I am using a cream which was sent to me, I think as a sample. It was also suggested I...
  9. S

Any Suggestions To Enlarge Hips?

Hi Joan-CD. I am a biological male who wants to have a more feminine shape. I am taking some herbs, SP, WY and RCB and I am extensively noogling. As I am a light sleeper and sleep on my back, I try to use it all night. Something is happening though I still have some way to go. Did you have...
  10. S

NB sisters, Wishroom.net has a new brassiere out for men...

Hi. I agree with Joan-CD, female bras are prettier and anyway, if it is female breasts you are striving for why compromise with a bra for men. I don't fill an A cup; but at least I can enjoy wearing something I first discovered I liked the sensation of 55 years ago and still have pleasure in...
  11. S

Changing from medium domes to large...proving a tad difficult!!!!

Hello I too recently bought my large cups. Bearing in mind I am a 38" chest I also have difficulty keeping them in place. I expect it is that you are slim and cannot achieve a good all round seal on both large cups. If I get frustrated with the larger ones I revert back to the medium ones. I...
  12. S

Joan CD Stats - Updated 2/22/09

Hello Joan-CD. I enjoy reading your input and following your progress. Its about 2 weeks since I received my NB. I am using it quite extensively however it is difficult to see whether I am developing. I have ordered the L cups to try to widen out my chest when pumping. I have stopped any...
  13. S

Transgender Girl asking for sizing help.

Hi Joan CD Thanks for your replies. I am now at day 3 and have used my Noogleberry quite a lot. I am using it for an hour at a time and then giving myself an hours rest. I use it last thing at night for an hour and then in the morning before my shower. I am not Transgender but have had the...
  14. S

Many thanks for your reply. At the moment, when I pump up they look like 1/2 tennis balls, although I am enjoying the feeling. I have seen both yourself and Cheryl1989 and it is your pictures that inspire me. I am aware that Cheryl1989 has other hormonal issues but what other methods do you use...
  15. S

I too am a biological male and have purchased a Noogleberry System. It has arrived with medium cups as advised by, the very patient, Lucy. I have used it for the first time for about 10 minutes. I realise there is plenty of work ahead however could I make an observation? Most information about...