Search results

1. A

Annalove's Stats

Wow, a couple of days ago i just found out that i am pregnant! I guess i won't be noogling for a while, but i will still continue to look at everyone's progress because i do plan to jump back on afterwards when it is ok too.
  2. A

Itchiness

Lately instead of pumping for 2 hours, I've been pumping 3. I'm using the XL cups, and a couple of days ago, after pumping a little over 3 hours, I began to reach a little over the 1 inch mark. Also i began to itch sooo much inside both breasts. Is this supposed to be a sign of growth or...
  3. A

Pregnancy during period??

Is it possible for me to get pregnant during my period? I'm on birth control pills, ortho tri cyclen lo, i skipped the last set of green ones in order to delay my period, which it worked. Where i messed up was when i skipped 3 days afterward in order to catch up because the days were off. Stupid...
  4. A

Bra size

Hey ladies, i have a question for those who went from a 34b to a 34c or larger. First, I myself am a full 34b and so i bought 34c bras which fit good, except because of pumping with the XL cups, it made me alot wider at the top of my breasts so its hard to fit comfortably in a 34 band bra. Do...
  5. A

Protein Shakes

Are protein shakes guaranteed to help with the noogling process? I've read that it works for some people.
  6. A

annalove's stats

Hello everyone :) i'm 20 years old and i've been noogling for almost 3 months now and my breasts have gotten wider and alot fuller in the upper area. I've been a 34B forever but now my bras are getting too small lol my cleavage hasn't changed noticeably yet. It seems the outer areas of my...