Search results

1. T

Selling noogleberry set up

Hi, not sure if I can do this on here? I got my noogleberry like 2 years ago but only had to use it for a few months because my body responded so well. My set up has been sat in the corner of my room all lonely :( I have 2 medium cups, 2 large cups, pump and one of those air lock things :) oh...
  2. T

Ardyss body magic

Sorry if this has been posted before heh but I was wondeirng if any of you have used this item before? and what you think about it? I'm desperately trying to lose some ass and hip flab at the gym but it's not leaving! Hope this could work for moi
  3. T

nipple question

What does everyone use to cover their nipples? Mine are getting quite large and I don't really want them much bigger :P
  4. T

using system

has anyone else found that if they only noogle every two days that they fills the domes more?
  5. T

Doing it right?

Hey ho. Well I've been noogling for I think 4 days and was wondering if I'm doing it correctly. I pump release pump release for a while to get my breast warmed up then I pump until it feels slightly uncomfortable. I wait about 5 mins then try pumping again and so on and so forth I get swelling...
  6. T

So excited!

hehe my noogleberry came today ;D can't wait to try it out after the gym! Super fast postage too!! :D
  7. T

Thabai's pics

Hi decided to post some before pictures now so I dont forget. As you can see I have one breast considerably larger than ther other :-[ hoping pumping one side for extra will help. This is after 4 weeks of BE but I'm really rubbish at massaging techniques so using the pump to stimulate them...
  8. T

Thabai's stats

Ok so baught my noogling gear today so should be receiving it sometime this week ;D Can't wait! Decided to put my stats on here for before I start. Goingto start pumping on my right side for a week before my left because of the size difference Age = 20 Height = 5ft 2 Underbust = 26 Bust =...
  9. T

Hi, I found out about the breat system from someone on a NBE website. I was just wondering what the difference between a breast system and a hybrid system? How long should you use them for? Also what size cups should I get I'm a 30C.