Thabai's pics

thabai

Hi decided to post some before pictures now so I dont forget. As you can see I have one breast considerably larger than ther other :-[ hoping pumping one side for extra will help.
22578_338742050947_517445947_4619107_2224014_n.jpg

This is after 4 weeks of BE but I'm really rubbish at massaging techniques so using the pump to stimulate them more :p plus it looks like theres an even bigger size difference now!! Grrr
26565_392024030947_517445947_4791087_5667850_n.jpg

Tina

WOW!!!

You look absolutely amazing!!! Even your before pictures are great, but your after picture is even better!

What have you been doing? Is is just NB?

thabai

Hi, thanks I've been on FG, SP, WY, EP and MSM take them 3 times a day. Like I said I really just want my small boob to go to the size of the larger one! and maybe a lil lift? or roundness :-\

OptimisticGirl

Girl!!! Your after pic is all I desire for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So so jealous!!!! :p

You are doing great! Keep on your good work!!! ;D

xxkeeleyketxx

WOW! You have amazing breasts,well done! ;) ;)
Have 2 point out i never noticed that 1 breast was bigger than the other till you said..
You have a lovely shape & they are very full.
xxkeeleyketxx

cleo

Great shaped breasts and a lovely size too. Have to agree with keeleyket wouldn't have noticed the difference in size, think its probably more noticable to you than to anyone else so please don't stress too much about it. ;)

D

daylight

wow you;re breast look amazing after noogleberry...i don't know if you notice this but your right breast was a little on the down side and then with noogleberry...it looks better...good job...i like the way they look ;)

thabai

I always notice the difference lol but I've been noogling just my smaller breast today and it's swelling to the size of the larger one ;D I know it won't stay that way but it still makes me feel good

Hi Thabai:

I hae the same problem as yours.one side is smaller than the other side. but i hae to say 4 weeks your browth is HUGE.I've been noogling for almost 2 months.the first month was good,but this month i found out right after my period started,boobs shrunk back to the very beginning size.wanna cry :-[

Anastasia916

WOW!! I wish I had your shape of breast!!! And I don't even notice a size difference, so it's just something you notice, but noogleberry will definitely fix that, it did mine. And roundness? you want more??? are you crazy? they look round from where I'm siting and very perky, I'd have to get implants to have that type of shape lol. So be proud hun, they are very nice.

D

daylight

yes that happens during period...dont worry once they are done give it a week they will come back..

harleygirlflstf

You look great Thabai! I have to agree with some of the others; I can't really see a difference in size between the two, but we are our own biggest critics, right? Anyway your progress is awesome and keep it up!

thabai

Oh an btw this is the size difference I'm talking about. This when I haven't noogled my smaller breast for over 12 hours
:-[
24182_405220220947_517445947_4867443_6995284_n.jpg

wannabecee

Most women have 1 breast larger than the other. Your's look beautiful, Thabai. You shouldn't feel insecure about them. I can't wait to see how noogling will work for you. Your going to look great!! :)

reeree

I agree with everyone else...i would KILL to have breast like yours!!!! Smaller breast and all!!!! You look great :)

thabai

Well I've decided to start pumping the larger one becasue the smaller one has definition and looks like it's already changing shape and I don't want them different shapes tehe ::)

Anastasia916

yep, I agree with the others, they look great and that is definitely the way to fix different sized breasts, I pump my smaller one more than my bigger one and that definitely evens them out!

thabai

ok well I'm currently noogling and my smaller breast fills the medium cup but my larger one doesn't ??? is this because the smaller ones used to it or that it sticks out further than the larger one and the larger ones just rounder.
Going to put some more pics up of me after noogling... I think the smaller breast looks more similar in size to the large one after pumping ;D hopefully that means it'll start working its ass off to get to the same size!