Search results

1. mommytrina

Starting my noogleberry journey

This is sooo frustrating!!!! >:( It just makes me want to cry every time I hook these things on me. I barely fill them, My A cups are loose, I get practically NO swelling, and when I do did some, its gone in like 5 min! Its such a small amount if any, that maybe my eyes are just playing tricks...
  2. mommytrina

gingernub progress

Good for you gingernub!!! So happy for you!!! I wish I could have the slightest of swelling like you!
  3. mommytrina

Pregnancy AFTER Noogleberry

I commented a while back, and the pumping went really well while I was nursing. But I recently stopped nursing and I keep nothing. My breast were as flat as a pancake. Any swelling I was getting while I was nursing I am no longer getting. I used to "swell" about an inch while nursing, now I...
  4. mommytrina

Lily13's Stats/Noogle Journey

I totally agree!!! I JUST WANT SOME CLEAVAGE!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
  5. mommytrina

I thought I"d post an update. Nothing real exciting. :( I'm still pumping for 45 min to 1 hr a day. Once a day is all I can find the time for. I"ve gotten to the point that I'm just doing it and hoping it will help. I use heat and massage, and also a spray on lotion type of thing that is...
  6. mommytrina

Lily13's Stats/Noogle Journey

Hi Lily, What you said a few days ago bout when you concentrate on your breasts the growth is terrible, well I know what you mean. I don't enjoy noogling like some on here do. I seem to be a very slow responder as well. I just have to make it part of my routine, and do it. I have had no growth...
  7. mommytrina

Nipples pointing downward while noogling?

Mine seem to do the same thing most of the time. It hasn't seemed to matter as of yet, but I haven't had any noticable growth yet. Hope you figure it out. :)
  8. mommytrina

anyone know how make or use to get rid of leg weight ?

I tried to do strength training for my legs at least once a week! Sometimes, twice! Then I would try to get in some kind of cardio, every day! Doesn't always work out that way , bit that's what I shoot for. I did this along with other strength training, on other parts of the body, ie...arms...
  9. mommytrina

Hooters stat's

That is so awesome Hooters!!! Sounds like your on your way to those C Hooters for Summer!!! That would be soo awesome for you!!! Happy nooglin!!!!!
  10. mommytrina

Strumpet's Stats

Strumpet! Congrats on filling those domes!!! That means growth is not to far away right? ;) And me too, I totally understand the frustrating boobie days!!! I have those all the time, especially when I quit nursing, I had like 3 days or more of depressing boobie days!!! But I"m back at it and...
  11. mommytrina

Cupcakes' Stats

Hey Cupcakes!! That is so awesome that you are having so much luck with the supplements!!!!! Guess the BO is a really good one huh? Where are you getting the BO? What brand is it? I'm about to try some supplements too!!! I'm so happy for you!! Keep it up, you'll get the DD's if thats what your...
  12. mommytrina

HappyJigglers Stats

Here's an update!! I recently stopped nursing and I lost some weight, so in result, I lost about a cup size. :( :( My A cups are loose and I hardly fill them. My new measurements: Height: 5'6" Waist: 30 1/2" Bust: Above: 33 1/2" On nipples: 35 1/2" Under: 32" Weight: 136 I'm...
  13. mommytrina

THank you soonenough and roadrashes!!!! Every bit of encouragement and advice is helpful!!! :) I have been doing much better the last couple of days getting suction. Lots of lotion, or coconut oil in my case, is very helpful to get better suction. I can't use my handy padding anymore though as...
  14. mommytrina

Thank you guys! @ strumpet no haven't tried med. domes, don't have the money to buy more right now, so I have to make these work. If I get the suction going I can fil the L ones about half way. @ Lily13 Thnk you so much for sharing that you lost a cup size too. I don't feel so alone now. I...
  15. mommytrina

gingernub progress

Looks great gingernub!!! And hey if you see the booby fairy, will you send her my way when she's done with you?!!!? :D
  16. mommytrina

Well, nevermind the pics. They won't upload. GRRRRR!!! :(
  17. mommytrina

Hello All, I really need some encouraging. :( I am so frustrated. >:( I am officially done nursing and I have lost about a cup size. I was sick for a while and couldn't pump and when I came back to it after a couple days I was considerably smaller and its sooo hard to get suction now. I do...
  18. mommytrina

Stats!

Thats AWESOME!!! I know it must be exciting to be filling the large cups!! COngrats!
  19. mommytrina

Best Swelling Technique

I just found this post myself! Sounds like I need to try this technique!!! Especially the P&R, P&H, P&R, method. Thanks everyone for commenting and sharing your results!!! :) And I didn't realize that swelling goes down when you have your period. I was wondering why I was having practically...
  20. mommytrina

Roadrashes’ Pics!!!

Hey roadrashes, Don't let that man of yours discourage you!!!! Keep it up! And maybe you could give him your own strip dance!!! ;D