Lily13's Stats/Noogle Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

eva_bs

Hi Dear!!!!
How are you doing?!
I am so happy for you!!!! also for your lost weight and also for your breasts size!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEE!!!
Welcome back dear!!!
Good Luck!
:-* :-* :-* :-*

SueB5

Hi Lily13
It's good to read that you are back. I too have been thinking about losing weight so it is good to hear that you have done well, though I know it was a little dissappointing for you initially. I am sure you will regain your growth again qhite quickly this time aound. Sue

Lily13

Hey Eva! I am back and trying to not get discouraged so easily. It can happen so easily though. You definitely understand this. haha

Hey Sue! Yes I was discouraged. Actually that was quite an understatement. Hopefully this time I can do some noogling without becoming overly obsessed with it. The break was really good for me.

I pumped yesterday and not much swelling, but oh well. I'm trying to take a new approach to noogling. Rather than make it about swelling and growth, I'm going to make it more about me. Try to relax as I do it and think more positively about myself. Then we'll see how it all goes.

I checked my hyaluronic/collagen supp I was taking and I realize it has the wrong type of collagen in it. It's meant for joints! LOL I might have to remedy this problem when I get some $$. ;)

Lily13

It's not quite time to do my updated stats, but less than 2 weeks ago when I started to noogle again, I found this lump in my right breast. I didn't really think much of it and then I told my husband and had him feel it. He was immediately freaked out about it. :( So I told him it was probably just related to the fact my cycle was coming to the end. I know my breasts can become quite tender and sore at the end of my cycle. I told him if it didn't go away or decrease in size drastically once my period came, then I'd go to the docs. Well dammit ladies, the lump is still there and I am on day 2 or 3 of my cycle. Blah. I'm calling my PCP tomorrow to get this all checked out just to make sure. I'm guessing it is just a fibroid or cyst though.

In better news, noogling is going so much better this time around. I don't know if it's because my boobs are already used to it or what. I am getting a little bit of swelling when I noogle and I feel the rounder shape is finally taking hold. I can now noogle about 20 minutes with the yoga mat and then remove the mat and noogle without any padding. Unfortunately if I move around though it falls off, but at least I am working my way up. Still have a long way to go before I fill the large domes though.

I may measure tomorrow or the next day, but we'll see. I'm not good friends with the measuring tape. ;) Hopefully the booby fairy has been kind to everyone.

eva_bs

Hi Dear!
I am so sorry to hear about the lump....RRRRRR.....I really hope that it's nothing!!!
I am so happy for you that you have great success now with the NB!
Good Luck!
Don't forget to let us all know what was that lump!
:-*

soonenough

Oh dear, I hope the lump is just that, and hopefully go away. Thanks for the info on Aumenti. I'm trying to finish off the two tubs of Jason wild yam that I have before I try for another breast cream. I just like finishing what I bought. That's good news that you are easing back in noogling. It is a really powerful tool, I think, for growing breasts. For me, the changes are so subtle and slow, but still it keeps on working without me being aware of it visually. I started noogline in 2/7/11 with XL and I was at 34". And now 3 weeks after, I think after 30 hours of noogling the right, and about 27 hours of noogling the left(my left is bigger), I'm measuring 34.75". I'm in awe of how noogling works. I do have the advantage I think bec. my breasts were stretched out 4 times from breastfeeding. But still, it's not the fast instant swelling results like Sunsetz.

Keep on going. You encouraged me with your posts of noogling everyday even though it's just minutes, and still better than not doing anything.

Lily13

The lump went away completely around CD 4, so that is good. I'm not going to worry about it now.

I measured myself the other day and don't think I had any growth as far as the measuring tape goes. If I did it was 1/4" so that could easily be a mistake with the way I was holding the tape.

I have been taking it easy and trying not to become too obsessed with this (like I did last time) and I also think my expectations are a lot more realistic. I was so sure I'd be a fast responder and when I wasn't...well I got disappointed and frustrated. Now I know I'm going to be one of those painfully slow responders and there's nothing I can do about it. lol :)

Good news is that the large domes seem to be fitting on my chest easier. That means something has grown because when I first started this lovely NB journey I had HUGE gaps on either side of my breasts. There was literally no way for the large domes to get suction. :)

eva_bs

Hi Dear!
I am so happy to read that your lump went away!!!! YIPEE!!!!!
And you are a good responder to the NB! It just takes time! a lot of time dear! I know how you feel when you think that you don't grow....I almost have that feeling every month! (exept form the months that I have growing pains...and that's rare! )
I think that your results from the NB are AMAZING!!!!! Just keep it up with the hard work dear and you will have even better results!
Thank you so much for letting us all know that you are o.k.!!!!
And remember that you respond GREAT to the NB! :)
:-* :-* :-*

Strumpet

Hey Lily,
Glad that lump went away! If you're able to get the Ls on easier, it's surely a good sign, right? :) I think the sideways growth of the breasts is harder to measure than outward growth, but that doesn't mean it's not happening.

soonenough

What a relief, what a relief, Lily13.

Isn't that true about fitting Large cups? I was shocked when I was able to put on XL both at the same time last Fri., and I'm not big. Amazing how scant side breast growth is enough for the larger cups to latch and hold. Like you, I was confident I'll respond very fast, but as it is turning out, I'm just like the majority. Today is my 4th week of noogling, and I've calmed down too and if I get in my day's noogling, I'm satisfied. I stopped putting too much pressure too. I figure, gentle slow and steady rate is still better than no noogling. There is a user here, I forgot her name, and she only puts in like 30-45 noogling a day, sometimes not even daily, and she grew to a full 34C I think in a year's time. I can wait a year or years if I have to, I think.

Lily13

Thanks ladies. Yes I am quite relieved that lump is gone completely. I am sure it will be back though in a few days after I ovulate. Blah it was kind of sore so that's not cool.

I've been at NB for a while, but I have nothing but positive things to say about it. Even though I am not responding as I liked, this is the best thing I've ever done for boobie growth and shape change. The change in my breasts shape is incredible and is one thing I am extremely happy about. I actually have round boobs now and they look normal to me even though they are small.

All and all I am approaching a year, but I am not nearly as consistent as most of the ladies on here. hehe I got NB for my birthday last year which was early April. I first had the small domes, but they were too small and I did not realize that was my issue. I was a total noogle newb and was doing everything wrong. :D Then I got the large domes and they were too big. AHH! I was determined to make them work, so I tried every padding method out there. I took a 2-3 month break though after using the L domes for 6 months. My gains at the moment are minimal, but at least there is something. :) At this rate it will probably take me 5 years to hit my goal. hahaha I realize it is probably my other unexplained health issues causing my growth problems and not a reflection of noogleberry.

I find noogling every other day is actually better for me swelling wise. I don't know why, but that's what I'm doing right now to see how this works. I am reaching the furthest ever in the Large domes right now, so that is pretty cool. ;D Drinking more water is very good and I think having a positive attitude is important too. Do not talk bad about your boobs and just be happy with whatever little gains you have.!!

Lily13

I heard a few people talk about Target's brand of bras that increases your cup size by 2. I hate trying stuff on in the store so I just bought a 32B. To my dismay it does not fit at all. Way way too big! AHH. I had nothing to push up and it looked retarded.

I was soo upset today about this that I don't think I'll be going bra shopping any time soon. When I focus on my boobies it actually makes me less determined to continue. Probably sounds weird, but that's just the way I am. So no more bra shopping for me...I'll stick with what I have for now and return that bra.

secret

La Sensa has this bra call DOUBLE push ups. If A cup will appear as C cup, but i didnt buy it yet i 'm thinking of getting it when its on sale :D

Lily13

If you don't have a lot of tissue to push it won't really work. I recommend trying it on before buying it if possible. I have zero tissue in the tops of my breasts, so I found that one out the hard way. lol You need a good amount of tissue/boobs to wear those bras otherwise it looks like you've stuffed your bra with tissues and they look very torpedo-like and bumpy under a shirt.

I didn't dare take any pics and already returned the bra... :p I'm still not sure I'm a 32 band size either. It was REALLY tight.

secret

i have friends who uses this bra call NU bra, which is silicones. They use it as a push up, and wear it underneath the actual bra.

Lily13

Oh yeah I wore the NuBra for years! Sadly even with them you need some tissue or it won't work either. Some of the varieties did not work for me at all and I had to settle getting the extra padded type (can't remember the name right now). The crappy thing about Nubra is after a while though the adhesive starts to get worn out (even if you clean it with their cleaner) and it can be a little scary going out like that...lol It will literally just fall right off.

Most of the time you have to baby it and keep pressing it against you. I'm not sure I'd recommend it tbh...It's tricky to get the hang of it. Now if you'd wear it under another bra I guess it would work, but with the type I got that would not be possible.

secret

i never actually wore mine under the bras i have, mainly because all mine is push up bras :p and it doesnt really fit or push nicely without chunks of Nubra hanging out. The ones i got are pretty thin and very affordable and does the perfect push. I;ll go search it up to show you. my friend does have huge boobs or anything but when she did that its like wow you got boobs gf.

secret

i found something on ebay , check it out. There is a trick of how to put this on, and i'm gonna try to describe it but sorry if i fail to.

unbutton the middle clip of the nubra so you will get 2 seprate pieces .So stick them one by one, grab some of you breast and then stick one of the nubra on the far side and do the same for the other side, then clip them together as the end.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Silicon-Breast-Pad-Padded-Bra-Insert-Nu-Push-Up-Cup-/280637156757?
pt=US_CSA_WC_Intimates&var=&hash=item870c0b9bea#ht_2621wt_1139

Lily13

Yep that is how I put mine on! Sometimes I would put them too far out it was suffocating, so I had to reattach them. I got really good at it after a while, but it takes practice.

I just checked...I used the nubra Super in the A cup. I actually have 2 unused ones in my closet lol

I bought a set a few years ago and it last a long time. Then I bought these 2 new ones and the quality was a lot different than the first. It was directly from the company so I don't think it was a fake, but I definitely noticed a decrease in the adhesive's effectiveness. I guess that's what I got me away from using it and are now sitting in my closet. I wore one to a wedding and the darn thing would not stay on even though it was brand new!

While I'm posting in here. I might as well say that I have come to the realization that I am either a 32A or 34AA. That's hard for me to say out loud because it is so pathetic.

mommytrina

Hi Lily, What you said a few days ago bout when you concentrate on your breasts the growth is terrible, well I know what you mean. I don't enjoy noogling like some on here do. I seem to be a very slow responder as well. I just have to make it part of my routine, and do it. I have had no growth yet, but I had to "start over" after I finished nursing. I know how frustrating it can be. I have to just keep telling myself it will happen in time. I haven't read about anybody one here that has had NO results. Everybody gets some growth, its just a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.