Search results

1. L

some advice please...

Hi everyone, not been on here for a long long time now! I was pumping for about 6 months but didnt get any results, i moved house packed my cups away and iv never unpacked them and i moved 6 months ago! Lol, i think it just seems like too much effort to have two young children, work and find...
  2. L

abit of advice needed please...

Hey everyone, i just want abit of advice about what you guys take aswell as noogleberry. Im thinking of adding something aswell as noogling now to see quicker results. But i dont want to take lots of different ones i just want literally one thing that is going to help me. Im no good at...
  3. L

itchy boobies!!!

Whilst noogling my breast are getting soooo itchy to the point where im sometimes having to take them off early to scratch the hell out of em' !!! Anyone else have this? And does it indicate any growth or is that when you get itchiness whilst not noogling? Driving me mad ! Lol
  4. L

help please!... :(

Hey, iv had my xl cups 2 days, iv only noogled twice with them. With it being the summer hols im only getting to noogle once a day after the kids have gone to bed. But yesterday i got up and still had indentations!! Not all the way round just a little cresent shape near the collorbone (where...
  5. L

laura's stats

Im currently waiting for my NB to be delivered so not started any kind of NBE yet, these are my stats under bust- 31" fullest part of bust- 35" over bust -33" height- 5ft 6" age- 22 children- 2. 1 is 5 years old the other 7months old hips-36" waist- 28" weight- 129lb im a 34B and my goal is a...