Search results

1. P

Underboob?

fairypump - Yeah I've though about that overstretching possibility too. Something about it just seems in the back of my mind like it wouldn't work that well. A lot of times you can have an idea of how something is going to work noogle-wise until you try it and physics prove you wrong ha. Your...
  2. P

Anni's Pics

Oh and Matt - I think I'm just weirded out about sizing because from the side my breasts really don't look big AT ALL ha... I don't know if you've ever heard of the blog Thin and Curvy, but that's where I get my measurement guidelines from (she doesn't do the whole add 4 or 5 thing)...
  3. P

Tank Girl's Growing Missiles!

Tank Girl your boobs look awesome. I don't contribute to the forum super often except for short bursts usually, but I still keep tabs on people's results, and I've thought you've been doing great for a while now :) Hopefully I can get as big as you someday!
  4. P

Matts Progress

Keep it up Matt! I can see a big difference in how round they've gotten since your first picture! Great work :D
  5. P

Anni's Pics

For the first two months of owning it I didn't notice any difference at all (honestly I don't even think I got swelling either) so I know how it is to want to quit that soon. I pump for 2 hours every day with the XLs (sometimes I skip days but lately I've been pretty good about sticking with it)...
  6. P

Anni's Pics

Hehe thank you :) Eva, I don't use anything else besides NB!
  7. P

Anni's Pics

Thanks everybody :D Matt, you might be able to hide them under a shirt if you wore a sports bra or undershirt that compresses them a bit! They aren't that big at all - I fit into 34Cs but my real size according to most bra measuring guidelines and calculators is a 28/30E or 28/30F or something...
  8. P

Strumpet's Pics

Stumpet I remember when I used to see you all the time on here (I'm not on as much as I used to be even though I still noogle) and I forgot how funny you could be ha. I feel like my nipples have gotten weird and SO PUFFY from NB too. I think I'm going to tape them with nexcare medical tape and...
  9. P

Nipple Stopper?

Haha thanks :) glad it made sense to someone :)
  10. P

Underboob?

I couldn't really find an official thread about this so I thought I'd start one ha. I'm hoping maybe Lucy could give some pointers too if she reads this. Underboob. I want it. Can't get it. I've tried positioning the domes lower on my chest, but I've never been able to get it to work because...
  11. P

Anni's Pics

Aww thank you chica :)
  12. P

Anni's Pics

Found another pic that was taken a couple days before my initial starting picture - I'm posting it here to compare to my current pic because it's way less blurry than the other one I used. Don't know why I ever used that one in the first place, actually... it looks like I took it on my cell...
  13. P

Anni's Pics

Haha thank you Tank Girl :) So here's my (almost) 2 years progress... man that sounds depressing lol. I feel like I've gotten some good growth but I'm not sure how I feel about my nipples and overall shape. My breasts/nipples point way more downward (especially when I look at them from the...
  14. P

Nipple Stopper?

My areolas really aren't huge or anything, they're just sort of big and puffy when they're relaxed. I'd prefer for them not to get bigger because they're already a bit disproportionately large for my breasts (at least for my taste), but so far I haven't noticed them getting that much bigger from...
  15. P

Nipple Stopper?

Omg you guys thank you so much for this idea. This works so well! I was having a hard time finding containers that fit my XLs, so I ended up using disposable plastic bowls. It sounds weird, but basically I cut them into a sun shape (keeping the flat bottom of the bowl intact and un-cut) so that...
  16. P

Anni's Pics

You all are so sweet. Thank you for the comments, it really makes me feel good and motivated to keep up with this. I'll try to upload some new pics about 2 months from now, and maybe then I can put up some sideview pics too. I keep forgetting to do that.
  17. P

Pipitavivita's quest for breasts :)

Glad your fiance appreciates your results! That's such a good feeling :) Omg you are too nice haha. And it's okay, I've thought about showing other people's pics to my bf too so he wouldn't think it was a scam (it sounds so weird the first time you tell them... "soooo there's this breast pump...
  18. P

Anni's Pics

I took this picture today, sorry the angle is slightly different from the old pics. I'm actually pleasantly surprised that they don't seem to have shrunk much (if at all) since my 4 months pic. Totally didn't expect that. I don't think they grew at all, but I've been so inconsistent I really...
  19. P

Pipitavivita's quest for breasts :)

Wowww you look great! omg! The shape of your boobs is so nice, especially from the side. I'm so excited for you! I need to do whatever you're doing haha... Awesome job.
  20. P

The results are AMAZING! I'm a Believer...you should be too!

Your results are awesome! You're so lucky to respond so quickly :) keep up the good work. Can't believe what a difference you've achieved in such a short time.