Search results

1. noogleberry1

BOOBIES, life and luster

Heeeeeey Guys I've started a blog...check it out I talk lots about my boobie experience, growing a butt and give you lots of thrifty beauty and fashion secrets as well as lots more.... www.latoyaa.blogspot.com Love to you all ladies :-*
  2. noogleberry1

LA's Blog

Hey my fellow nooglebies!! I hope noogling is going well for you all ... I have some tips- warm up your noogleberry with a hairdryer to have increased swelling. Do 360 chi breast massage rotations before pumping and use oil to moisturise and help skin syretch, I find oil is better then...
  3. noogleberry1

Can anyone suggest a PM Brand that they have had success with?

Hey guys, I've been on PM since the 16th of Nov, I have tried two brands, Ainterol and the one from www.pueriaria-mirifica.co.uk I haven't noticed any difference and I read that with PM, you normally notice differences in the first few months. I know a lot of ladies on here have had success with...
  4. noogleberry1

L.A's JOURNEY!!!

Hey Guys... How are you all? I am feeling so great now that the noogleberry has joined me in my boobie growing journey... It's really been a friend, kind and very helpful!!!lol.. Anyway so I started NBE in Jan (26th) this year... I started off with natureday the liquid, tablets, cream and...
  5. noogleberry1

Has anyone had any Hip Growth (Widening) through PM

Hey Guys, I have just started PM and wondered if anyone has had any hip growth from it (widening).... That is a good thing for me by the way... Or has anyone got any suggestions on what may work? Thank you lovelies ;)
  6. noogleberry1

Dip at side of breasts

Does anyone else share the same problem I do... That there seems to be a dip forming at the sides of my breasts near my armpit.. And then my breasts come after that. Im sorry for such a bad explanation i dont know if its because of the diameter of the medium dome it doesnt allow all the top of...
  7. noogleberry1

My 8 Month Journey & Pics

Hey Guys, I am new to this forum, and am really excited to getting to know some of you guys, I have ordered my Noogleberry and hopefully next week it shall be arriving!yay... I have been on the natureday programme for 7 months now which is a herbal supplement, it has worked well for my i have...