Search results

1. H

Mama J

People usually have problems urinating after (any kind of) operations requiring anaesthesia, so you shoudn't worry too much about it...They won't normally let you out until they know you can pee. I wish you a good recovery.
  2. H

breasts, nipples and social norms

I think roadrashes is right. for guys it's more about getting it than it is about what they're getting... Let's be honest if they had some kind of issue with your appearance they probably wouldn't stay with you. So if you want to stop your husband looking at other women, removing your clothes...
  3. H

I see what you mean. As far as I'm concerned, the mirror is only here for shaving... And obviously men looking after themselves are seen as gay, so as you can imagine many guys do the complete opposite. As to large breasts being more attractive... When covered, the way the owner goes about has...
  4. H

Hmm yes you're probably right about comparing boobs with abs. Most men don't care about their abs but those who do care like to display them. (which obviously doesn't happen with the "package" as it has nothing to do with attracting women, we certainly agree about that lol) What I don't...
  5. H

I understand why women want bigger breasts, or increase facial traits with makeup, etc... Same goes for guys (who are, btw, very self-conscious when it comes to their junk. My wife's uncle got prostate cancer and refused to have it removed :o) ... What I don't understand is why change your...
  6. H

I like the argument about the double standards and "many men have bigger breasts than women" too :D I think there are big differences of taste here. Especially about "fake". I hate fake breasts. And fake tan makes me want to puke... make up too... A bit of lipstick i get it, layers of dulux I...
  7. H

lol triple post now.... Something that might be of interest. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topfreedom
  8. H

Sorry about the double post, but another funny thing is the "page3" girls thing. "normal" rubbish newspapers (best selling in the uk) have a topless siliconed girl on the 3rd page. everyone knows it, you see people going to work with that pile of murdoch garbage in their hands, and it's somehow...
  9. H

My wife says 1/4 cups are more comfortable than standard bras. Especially after a few washes (she says bras become kind of itchy with age). She says you should handwash underwired bras because in the washer the bit protecting the underwire tends to get damaged (roundish and puffy) and then...
  10. H

Hi! I was referring to the pre-nb picture (on your fisrt post) where you are wearing a beige bra. It seems that the underwire under your breasts digs in (near the middle of the cup), but doesn't touch the skin near the middle of the bra. I'm no expert but this rings "cup is too small" to me...
  11. H

I don't know if wearing a 1/4 cup bra while swollen would help "shape" the breasts, we never tried that before :D I gather you're using those new cups... How about the new rings? There were talks about silicone rings or something before , do you use those? I just looked at your...
  12. H

actually on small breasts (the kind that tends to point south towards the center of the earth as well), quarter cup bras do wonders. however they have to be good quality so that the cup doesn't fold under the breast. On large breasts however the success isn't as great as the breast tends to...
  13. H

lol no but now that I think of it I wouldn't think less of them, i would just wonder what the hell is going on. Either way in an environment where everyone else is clothed, it would definitely be distracting. And when negotiating on price it's always good to consider the massive black...
  14. H

I probably wouldn't but then again there'd probably be drool all over the contracts and definitely be out of a job after selling at a huge loss. However I didn't mean to talk about women going completely topless. Simply going without a bra or with a 1/4 cup but still wearing a shirt lol. those...
  15. H

Hi! I'm a guy (not trying to enhance his breasts, the missus is the one noogling) and there are some things i really do not comprehend regarding women's attitudes towards their breasts. First of all, what's up with hiding the nipples? showing as much cleavage as possible, but making sure to...
  16. H

Just got my NB - CANNOT get suction :-(

Putting loads of cream on the foam rings (until it's shiny) did the trick for me.
  17. H

Lily13's Pics

could it be that the weight you lost was in fact water and not fat?
  18. H

Dating a Younger Guy?

Go for it, and when or if necessary put an end to it. You're essentially worrying that in the future you could worry about the age difference. Maybe there will be a problem in the long run, maybe there won't be a problem. Maybe there wont be a long run at all. Worrying leads to the dark side...
  19. H

my predicament

There's some kick-ass done in 2 minutes open office goodness. Except for my obvious failure to draw the boob :D
  20. H

my predicament

It's doable with the large cups, plenty of cream and foam cup rings, both at the same time, however you'll have to cut the rings... It'd be good to have the foam rings more adapted to small rib cages by making them thicker on one side, as right now they slowly lose suction....