Lily13's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily13

Wow me inspiring!? Thank you blue_sardine. That was very very kind of you to say. I hope my results keep getting better and better!

flatty, boobs_BR and Joni- Thank you so much ladies! This forum is truly filled with amazing people.

I realize that part of this whole journey is more about what I see than what is actually seen in those pictures. To change what one perceives themselves as is SOO much harder than actually physically changing. I think that's why people get breast implants done and they are still NEVER happy with what they see. Not sure if what I'm saying is making any sense, but I've had a lot of issues with not seeing myself as what I really am. I have lots of self-esteem/confidence issues. I'm hoping this noogling journey will improve upon both!

On a good note, my boobs have been SOO itchy yesterday and today! I haven't even been noogling much. :)

Strumpet

Hi Lily,
Your progress is really evident, especially in the bra pictures! You've got some nice cleavage going on there. :)
And your new bra is super cute. Hope you'll be busting out of it soon!
Good luck and keep noogling!

Lily13

Wanted to document the boob losses from losing some weight.

First picture is from October 13th.
Second picture is from tonight, post noogle.

It is quite depressing what a little bit of weight loss has done to my boobies. :-\ They are just gone! I'm not in a good noogling place right now. About ready to call it quits to be honest!

Are you joking?

The Noogleberry worked for you Lily you musn't give up!

So, okay, you feel as of your boobs have disappeared, to me, they still look fuller but, hey, you are the one that knows.

You know full well what has happened. You have lost a lot of weight quickly so the fat has gone from your breasts.

Does this mean that the NB will not make your boobs bigger still? NO

The NB works on your breast tissue. You have just lost the fat from your boobs. Everything you have left is your actual boob and it is that the NB will work on. Come on Lily! Chin up my dear. You know this works you just have to get over this little bump. Keep on pumping girl

PLEEEEEEEEASE.

If you give up now you will be forever sorry that you didn't peresevere further with this. You will never know what COULD have been. You need to keep this up you do, you do, you do, you do!

LAWMANN2004

HI!!!!!
Please try to not feel let down after some weight loss,
The boobie fairy will stop by again, soon. She won't be able
to find you after you stop pumping !!!!
I would hope that you will gain from all of the support we on
the forum give you, and stick with the program as you know it works.
Sometimes this kind of thing happens, and we must stick with our determination
to keep going and get the results that we want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay safe, and have some fun, and don't stay depressed.
Jamie2

Lily13

I don't know what I'm going to do. I think I need to just put NB aside for a while and focus on other things. It's actually more upsetting to me to come here than it is to just stop noogling and remain at this size. When I come here I start to look at my own and others pictures and become depressed and crazy jealous. I am super happy for everyone who has seen amazing results, but in the back of mind I am thinking ---why am I not seeing this? why am I not swelling like everyone else? It's really hard accepting the fact that most on here have seen way more results in less time. Obviously something isn't right with my body as it is not responding the way most of you have been.

Getting the little results I had to begin with and then watching it literally melt away is discouraging. The fact that I am starting over again at 6 months doesn't make me happy one bit. Perhaps that growth was never permanent to begin with?

Thank you though for the encouragement. Maybe this will all blow over.

jnorton22002

Hi Lily,

I believe I know a little about fear and frustration, especially , since I had cancer. But Lilly, there is always a positive from every negative. You really look great. To stop noogling is not, in my mind going to solve any issue here. what WILL help you dear, is to stay WITH it and then YOU will KNOW that NB works. It is totally correct, lose weight, lose some boobage as breast are allot of adipose tissue. Now sweetheart go about being the very best you can be and actually, listen to yourself, like you have always helped others. Now it is time to believe in yourself. I do. I know you can do it. Sooooo it is up to you. I hope you choose to srtay with the noogle. I see NO difference in your boobs from before to now, honest Love you Lilly Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Strumpet

I don't want to encourage you to do something that's making you unhappy, but I really hope you don't give up here! In the long run it's good that you lost weight because it's more healthy and so on, and the noogleberry will still continue to work where you left off, probably at a faster rate than before, since the tissue's more accustomed to stretching.

Sorry you're a bit down - do feel better!

Roy

Checklist
Drink lots of water, 2 liters/day.
Use lots of lotion, preferably with Vitamin E spread over all of your breasts.
Use the largest dome you can get suction with. If you are using a small, throw it away. Nobody gets anywhere with a small dome.
More short sessions are better that one long session. Spread out as much as possible over the day.
Apply strong suction, many have warned not to over do it, and I do not mean to suggest too much, but just short of red dots or bruises.
Avoid long lasting ring marks by limiting the time or using pump and release.
Hope this helps :)

jeane

Italian living in France
Roy said:
Checklist
Drink lots of water, 2 liters/day.
Use lots of lotion, preferably with Vitamin E spread over all of your breasts.
Use the largest dome you can get suction with. If you are using a small, throw it away. Nobody gets anywhere with a small dome.
More short sessions are better that one long session. Spread out as much as possible over the day.
Apply strong suction, many have warned not to over do it, and I do not mean to suggest too much, but just short of red dots or bruises.
Avoid long lasting ring marks by limiting the time or using pump and release.
Hope this helps :)

Your instructions are perfect. It is good practice to develop its breast.

Lily13

Thanks everyon! I have lots of health problems, so I think that is probably contributing to my lack of overall response. I certainly don't think that it's NB's fault!!! The weight loss was actually not intended believe it or not and it just happened because I went on a diet to try to sort out some of my other health problems. My tissue doesn't seem to be getting accustomed to the stretching. That's part of the reasoning why I'm so discouraged. You would think by now I'd get good swelling and I can barely tell any difference afterward. I definitely give my breasts a good amount of suction without overdoing it. hehe

I'm sure I lost some water weight, but I honestly don't know how I'd tell either way.

I am using the Large domes and they've been way too big since I got them, but I just stuck with it using different types of padding methods to get suction. I try to drink as much water as I can get in me (per docs orders) and it doesn't seem to do anything for me unfortunately.

I think I'm taking an entire week off from NB. Then I will evaluate what I want to do from here!

Diosa

as natty said NB worked for you... ur health comes first but dont feel discouraged.... hopefully once u get ur health in check who know maybe thats what the NB doctor ordeded and your noogling will be better than ever!!!
*sending positive energy ur way*
Diosa ;)

that1spaztichik

You can do it, Lily! You had fantastic results before, so just keep at it. Everyone hits plateaus....myself included. I know how hard it is, but keep going, the end result will be worth it!!!

soonenough

I just read your entire post, and just want to tell you you are so encouraging. Your breasts look lovely. Even though you said you stopped, you retained the shape. I see the shape of the fat filling down your mid line and sloping down, and they are perfectly shape.

Pls. keep on posting your updates. I love how you took/taking it easy with your noogling session, and how you don't take any supplement. I'm want to do the same by just depending on boobie food and MSM and noogling. I just started nine days ago with XL (bought a used system while waiting for my med kit to arrive), and because I watched flatty natty's video and happened to read Hooter's post on running her cups under hot water, I was able to get suction right away even though I only a size 34A. I don't do any padding, and I'm only doing it for this long, and already, I'm tiring of having to switch one cup to the other. So when I do 30-1hr(this is long for me) for each side, I consider it a good day.

Lily13

Woohoo I think I am growing some boobs. lol Since I started back, it's been about a week and I think I'm getting at least some swelling from the noogling sessions. This is really awesome!

This time I am doing things a little bit differently. First off I am massaging my breasts before I noogle. This alone has helped with swelling a lot. I am also drinking a lot more water too. Most importantly I am trying to be more calm and relaxed with it. Less obsessing over it, which is good too.

I will just keep at it and hopefully eventually I'll be a C or D cup. hehe

Here's a pic about 24 hours since my last noogle. I was just getting ready to do today's noogling session and decided to snap a pic. The funny thing is I think my right boob which was smaller than my left is now just slightly larger or fuller. Just proves that you can even out breasts with NB!!

Lily13

I love love love luteal swelling. :D Here's some pictures! Unfortunately this likely won't last once my period starts, but I am enjoying it while I can. :) I couldn't find the other black strap for this bra, so I just used a white one. lol edit: I forgot to mention these are post noogling obviously with the ring marks.

For comparison sake, the 3rd picture is from June 27 2010. I certainly have made progress. The luteal swelling is crazy this month though and is adding a lot of fullness to my breasts. I just hope hope hope some of this sticks around!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.