Search results

1. M

Calf saliva & breast growth o.o

Hello everyone! WOW I haven't been here in so long, I fell off with the pumping due to a lot of things keeping me busy but I hope to set up a plan to at least do it twice or 3 times a week. I believe in the system as I did grow, I started off with the large cups, I was so earger that I...
  2. M

Notice anything?

Hello! I started with noogleberry on February 2011 I left the forum for a while and now I'm here again. Just wanted to see if I get motivated into sticking to my noogling since I did take a break with my next cups. I started off with the large cups and I was able to find the picture I first...
  3. M

Hello girls! Should I get CL or stick to the XL?

Hello girls. I've been away from here for a while. I was going through a few things and I'm the type of person who tends to back away from everything when things aren't so well with me. I wasn't very active in the forum although when I first started with noogleberry I posted my pictures, and...
  4. M

n/a

5. M

Do I need to move on a size?

Hello! I have a quick question. I started my NB "program" with the large sized domes. I am a B cup, The thing is, I feel that I can suction my breasts until I can't get anymore suction, yes I feel the pull but I don't really feel as I did in the beginning. I am stuck because I don't...
  6. M

My picture(s)

7. M

Quick response, but any tips I may not know yet?

Hello! As you may have read prior I was crazy about my noogleberry finally arriving, I started using it right away. I didn't post any pictures because I figured I didn't want to go ahead of myself and perhaps post pictures every 1 or 2 weeks. There is a picture of my before here on the forum...
  8. M

I scared the mail man!

It's hereeeeee! Hahaha I feel like such a child, never before have I been so happy about receiving anything at my door, so happy I yelled and screamed and received a shocked face from the mail man, I took my noogleberry out and here I am using it while telling you girls about it! I'm so...
  9. M

Hello! [[New here, soon to receive my noogleberry]]

Hello everyone! I have just ordered my noogleberry, I am really impatient but I know I must stay calm and wait until it gets here (I live in the US). I was very stuck on what cup sizes to use, because I have always had issues when it comes to my breast size, I was about to purchase the small...