Search results

1. IdreamofD

Question about filling up the cups

PM works well for me. Check my pics post and you'll see.
  2. IdreamofD

My NB journey

Glad to hear, Steph!!! And you know, my boobs only NOW look like they sort of belong in those XLs, so no worries, just keep it going. Tonight will be the first night I noogle in two weeks! Can't believe it's been that long, but I just moved and it's been SO hectic. So back on program starting...
  3. IdreamofD

My NB journey

Yes, no problem! I don't tell people I know in the flesh, but I feel like if you put the effort in to wind up here, you should get all the info you can. :) If it were me, I'd ignore all the confusing things and simply take the PM all month long. If you're REALLY not interested in doing that...
  4. IdreamofD

My NB journey

Thanks cookiebunny! I was nervous about herbs too, but I just listen to my body. If I don't feel like taking something that day, I don't take it. And if I felt weird or off, I wouldn't take them. I feel like it's safe if you watch things, you know? Happy growing to you :)
  5. IdreamofD

My NB journey

Sure, no problem! See how you do. :)
  6. IdreamofD

My NB journey

Just a measurement update to keep track: Jan 6, 2012 Bust 39 Overbust 37 Individual breast (largest) 12 inches 11.75 inches (smallest)
  7. IdreamofD

My NB journey

Hi melissa, I don't think you should go to the XLs until you are at least halfway through the CLs. They won't stay on, and you'll hurt yourself trying to keep them on. I got the XLs when I was halfway through the CLs and it was still VERY hard to keep them on at first and I really got red dots...
  8. IdreamofD

My NB journey

I don't think that would make too much difference. If anything you might have more success with the XLs faster because you have a larger chest area than I do as well (so they might stay on better from day 1). The only thing everyone I've read so far has had in common with the XLs is that there...
  9. IdreamofD

My NB journey

I actually never used the Ls, I started with the CLs, and when I started with them they were DEFINITELY big enough! Even now as I type this I am noogling with the CLs and I almost fill them at the size I am now. The CLs are a great size, I think. I am literally just recently able to put the XLs...
  10. IdreamofD

My NB journey

The goat's rue is motherlove, the MSM is Trader Joe's brand, and the gelatin is Solgar. I also take Dr's Best CoQ10 - forgot that one. :) Mostly I take the collagen/msm/coq10 for my skin, so the NB doesn't kill the elasticity and I don't get too many stretch marks.
  11. IdreamofD

My NB journey

Hi Drea! I know how you feel - I have been DRAGGING this holiday! LOL And thank you so much! When I started I thought a D was so big, and now I see the DD and they're not as big as I'd expect in my head! I think we're so used to seeing fake boobs in larger sizes that we get all confused about...
  12. IdreamofD

My NB journey

Thank you so much, tatiana! Sometimes I don't even realize how far it's come - until I see the pics. Thank goodness I took them. I am on the XLs and still don't come even close to filling them. They are HUGE!
  13. IdreamofD

My NB journey

Thank you Alex!!! You're almost at your goal already :) I still have (I'd say) about 3 inches to my total goal, and anything after that is just extra. But I think it is SO much easier to see the progress in clothes, because hey, that's what we're wearing most of the time! Plus breast shape, etc...
  14. IdreamofD

My NB journey

Thanks kat! Sorry it took so long to reply - holidays are hectic!! Yes, I do the chest exercises and I notice when I'm standing, they look higher than when I am sitting. It could be my posture too, not sure. Of course, it wouldn't hurt to have more overboob - that would certainly help! Here's...
  15. IdreamofD

My NB journey

More front. My current measurements are: 38.6 bust 36.5 over bust 11.5 individual breast (largest)
  16. IdreamofD

My NB journey

Other side.
  17. IdreamofD

My NB journey

Side view.
  18. IdreamofD

My NB journey

Hey everyone! It's time for my 4 month update! I'm really seeing the difference in 2 areas: They look rounder to me, and also, if you look at the ring positioning (I do it the same way every time), you can see that my breasts are now longer, as they cover where the ring is, or is close to...
  19. IdreamofD

My NB journey

No, not really. You can do what I do - just make sure you feel good. :) Definitely add the goat's rue, though, because it does cleanse the liver. PM raises estrogen which by default reduces prolactin, which may mean you won't see giant swelling (although I've never really had that problem based...
  20. IdreamofD

My NB journey

Taking the goat's rue simply allows you to not stop taking PM or "cycling". But if you have reg periods, you will probably cycle anyway, so it's not an issue. For me it is, only because I'm on BC and don't cycle, I just take PM all the time.