My NB journey

Dr3a24

B cup soon to be DD in making!
hey

I'm try to use some of the same thing you use. what the bands of goat's rue,
MSM, and Gelatin

Drea

IdreamofD

The goat's rue is motherlove, the MSM is Trader Joe's brand, and the gelatin is Solgar.

I also take Dr's Best CoQ10 - forgot that one. :)

Mostly I take the collagen/msm/coq10 for my skin, so the NB doesn't kill the elasticity and I don't get too many stretch marks.

evil alex

I have a question, when you finished with the L domes, did you move to the CL's before going to the XL's? I as because I myself am just about done with the regular L's but i still feel like the XL's are WAY too big..

IdreamofD

I actually never used the Ls, I started with the CLs, and when I started with them they were DEFINITELY big enough! Even now as I type this I am noogling with the CLs and I almost fill them at the size I am now. The CLs are a great size, I think.

I am literally just recently able to put the XLs on without them farting off, or having to hold them in place for 15 mins or so - they're VERY big, esp. if you are small in size as a person, regardless of boobs. I'm a 27 underbust, so it's tough! And as I said, I am at the 3-4 inch mark on those, and they go pretty much up to 6 or 6.5 from the looks of them, so I still have probably a year or so to go before I'm near the end of them. The best thing about them IMO is they are bigger at the bottom and can suck in more circumference, which has helped round me out more. But for more outward growth, the CLs are awesome.

If you're outgrowing the Ls, I'd rec the CLs first, or maybe get both - but the CLs will fit better than the XLs is my guess.

evil alex

Thanks so much! I'll definately buy them at some point, hopefully i have just as much success as youve had cause our boobs are shaped quite differently

IdreamofD

I don't think that would make too much difference. If anything you might have more success with the XLs faster because you have a larger chest area than I do as well (so they might stay on better from day 1). The only thing everyone I've read so far has had in common with the XLs is that there is more width growth than outward growth until they REALLY fill the cups well. That's why I use both the CLs and the XLs (for width, roundness, and outward growth it's a great combo).

melissa4u

Hi IdreamofD,
I am currently using the CL domes. I have noticed that I am getting more outwards growth than roundness. I don't mind the outwards growth because I am an AA cup, I have tubular breasts and I am afraid that I am still keeping the same tubular shaped. I want my breasts to be more round. I think the CL domes are not rounding me out as much. I know the XL domes give more roundness. My question is, should I continue with the CL domes until I grow out of them and then buy the XL domes and just pump with only the XL's to achieve roundness? Or should i buy the XL's now and do what you are doing, pumping with both the CL's and XL's to get both the roundness and outwards growth?
In your opinion, do you think I will be able to pump with the XL's since I am an AA cup? I am a 34" band and my bust is measuring at 34"
Thank You!

IdreamofD

Hi melissa,

I don't think you should go to the XLs until you are at least halfway through the CLs. They won't stay on, and you'll hurt yourself trying to keep them on. I got the XLs when I was halfway through the CLs and it was still VERY hard to keep them on at first and I really got red dots.

I am sure the CLs are helping the shape, though, you might not be noticing it yet. I was also pretty tubular (you can see in my beginning pics) and the CLs helped ALOT with that.

Yes, the XLs do make them more round, but I needed to have a certain circumference already for them to work, which is why I think you should try to hang on a bit longer. Unless of course you're already filling the cups to the half. Sorry, I know that sucks. I mean, you can totally ignore me and get them anyway, but I don't think you'll be happy yet. :-\

IdreamofD

Just a measurement update to keep track:

Jan 6, 2012

Bust 39
Overbust 37
Individual breast (largest) 12 inches
11.75 inches (smallest)

melissa4u

IdreamofD,

Thank you so much for the info. I needed your opinion so thank you! I will definitley follow your advice and stick with the CL's for now. Maybe the CL domes are changing my shape and I am just not noticing it. I was thinking of not noogling anymore since the CL domes were giving me outwards growth, but after reading your post, I realized that the only way I can get to the XL's is if I continue pumping with the CL's.
I will continue pumping. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Lory

WOW! Your results are amazing! :) I just ordered my CL domes and I'm excited after seeing so many good pictures. I only needed the mediums for a month before I grew out of them and I can only hope to get results like yours. I'm on the ring as well so I'm hesitant to try herbs yet. But good work, they look great!

IdreamofD

Thanks cookiebunny!

I was nervous about herbs too, but I just listen to my body. If I don't feel like taking something that day, I don't take it. And if I felt weird or off, I wouldn't take them. I feel like it's safe if you watch things, you know?

Happy growing to you :)

Steph74

Can I just say a big thank you for being so open about your program. I've decided to copy it as much as possible but need to figure out how to cycle pm with my birth control pill. I've had a look around on breast nexus and got very confused with talk of sugar pills and inactive pills?? My birth control pill you take for 21 days and then take a 7 day break :-\ I've got my ainterol and msm ready and will be buying l'arginine soon along with some extra large domes. Hopefully I'll have amazing results like you. ;D

IdreamofD

Yes, no problem! I don't tell people I know in the flesh, but I feel like if you put the effort in to wind up here, you should get all the info you can. :)

If it were me, I'd ignore all the confusing things and simply take the PM all month long. If you're REALLY not interested in doing that (though I believe you'd be just fine), then I would take the herbs on the 7 day break, and go right back to PM on BC day.

Steph74

Thank you, I've been taking the Ainterol for 2-3 weeks and have already got major tingling so I have got my fingers crossed for results like you. My xl domes arrived today and my poor boobs look lost in them ;D. Need to work on getting underboob on my smaller boob as it looks like > from the side :-\ Hope all is well with you and your boobs are still responding. Thank you so much for all your help. :-*

IdreamofD

Glad to hear, Steph!!! And you know, my boobs only NOW look like they sort of belong in those XLs, so no worries, just keep it going.

Tonight will be the first night I noogle in two weeks! Can't believe it's been that long, but I just moved and it's been SO hectic. So back on program starting today!

Side note: I will post some new pics in about a month. I don't see much of a difference visually, however, pics might show something. The measurements are still changing for the better. Fingers crossed!