My NB journey

IdreamofD

So now as above, my NBE program is PM, Goat's Rue, teen vit, MSM, Collagen, COQ10 (I take all of these for growth but also for skin renewal, because of the NB use), and 10G L-Arginine.

I've been on PM continuously for several months with no ill effects. I took one 5 day cleanse break, but I was more emotionally wrecked off of it, and didn't really see the point. Other people don't like to go continuously, but I don't see why stopping is necessary since I am on BC and it doesn't affect my cycle.

I also should specify that I do drink coffee, sometimes twice per day, although I do normally drink decaf because I've always had anxiety, and I do drink a glass or two of wine I'd say at least once per week, more often twice. Some nights if I've had alcohol I do skip my 500mg PM night pill, and it doesn't seem to make much difference. I've also skipped the L-Arg on those nights, and simply start again the next day after I've had a liter or so of water.

My NB has increased to roughly 3 hours per day, I use the CLs then the XLs, and just XLs at night. I don't do this every day because sometimes I don't have the time. I try 3x per week at least, and I ALWAYS get at least 1 hour of XL time in per day, very rarely do I skip it.

So, here's my update:

I won't measure again until perhaps next month, but visually I take photos every month, even if I don't post them, just for me to see the difference. I have to say that the biggest difference I'm seeing is that they are much rounder! I'm loving the shape I'm having right now - it's so nice. Hoping it's permanent!

As far as size goes, they do look visually bigger, and from the side they are plumper than last month, esp at the over boob. I can also see (or think I see) that they are longer from the side, so I think that means I may have grown a bit (maybe half an inch, or an inch, not sure).

My 32DD still fits tightly. I have a 34DD but of course that's loose, esp in the back. I fit in it, but it's not at the busting out level or anything, so I think I still have some time before I fill that properly. I have one 32E bra, but I don't love how it fits (the bra design, I mean). I'll post a pic of it next time.

In any case, I'll post my two month pics on Dec. 5th! That will be 4 months on NB, nearly 5 on NBE total. :)

Of course, if you have any questions please ask!

FrenchRose

Has the PM added any size to your hips and butt? I have read some claimes that it would. I was wonder what all side effects you have had from it? I was looking at using this as a supplement.

IdreamofD

Hi FrenchRose,

I haven't had any weight fluctuations from PM at all. The only time I noticed I had a bit more trouble losing a pound or so was when I was taking 3 caplets of goat's rue, and I am now on 1 with no issue.

I haven't noticed any ill side-effects from PM at all, and I've been on it since July. Hope that helps!

FrenchRose

Thank you for sharing your experience with PM. I am working really hard at working out and getting in shape right now as well so I believe I will stay away from the goats rue. I am going to be taking PM so heopefully that will aid with growth once my NB arrives.

IdreamofD

Taking the goat's rue simply allows you to not stop taking PM or "cycling". But if you have reg periods, you will probably cycle anyway, so it's not an issue. For me it is, only because I'm on BC and don't cycle, I just take PM all the time.

FrenchRose

I actually don't have much of a period at all. I have had an IUD for 4 years now, and I simply spot on about the same day every month. SO my period id very regular and almost non existent. So I should not have to cylce the PM should I?

IdreamofD

No, not really. You can do what I do - just make sure you feel good. :)

Definitely add the goat's rue, though, because it does cleanse the liver. PM raises estrogen which by default reduces prolactin, which may mean you won't see giant swelling (although I've never really had that problem based on that as far as I know - some days I have awesome swelling, some I don't, for other reasons), but adding the goat's rue can increase the prolactin. If you don't want swelling in other places, just make sure you don't take too much GR, but it is good for you to take it.

FrenchRose

Thank you for all the info. I love this forum and those of you who are willing to help add your knowledge. This is all so nerve recking for me. I will looking into addinf a small dose of the GR to the supplements I am currently.

IdreamofD

Hey everyone!

It's time for my 4 month update! I'm really seeing the difference in 2 areas: They look rounder to me, and also, if you look at the ring positioning (I do it the same way every time), you can see that my breasts are now longer, as they cover where the ring is, or is close to.

Anyway, hope you can tell the difference! :D

The pics are from before NB, 2 months, and now, 4 months.

Attachments

• beforenb.jpg
    beforenb.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 176
  • NBoct5front.png
    NBoct5front.png
    428.8 KB · Views: 183
  • 4monthsnbfrontcvd.png
    4monthsnbfrontcvd.png
    134.7 KB · Views: 270

IdreamofD

Side view.

Attachments

• beforenblft.jpg
    beforenblft.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 139
  • NBleft2months.png
    NBleft2months.png
    219.3 KB · Views: 154
  • 4monthsnbleftcvd.png
    4monthsnbleftcvd.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 282

IdreamofD

Other side.

Attachments

• 4monthsnbrtcvd.png
    4monthsnbrtcvd.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 280
  • NBright2months.png
    NBright2months.png
    194.3 KB · Views: 187
  • beforenbrt.jpg
    beforenbrt.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 230

IdreamofD

More front. My current measurements are:

38.6 bust
36.5 over bust
11.5 individual breast (largest)

Attachments

• 4mnthsnb2cvd.png
    4mnthsnb2cvd.png
    214.9 KB · Views: 504
  • 4mnthsnbcvd.png
    4mnthsnbcvd.png
    192.5 KB · Views: 264
K

KittyKat

Well done! Your progress is really magnificent and in such a short time! You can really see that your breasts are filling in and are much meatier and rounder like you say. I don't know if you do them already, but doing chest exercises with weights would greatly benefit you in that it would lift your breasts, so then the fullness noogling provides you with would be even more evident. I noticed big improvements myself even though I have never had kids and am 22, but my breasts have always sat pretty low on my chest. Not droopy, but could do with a lift. Anyhow, you look absolutely wonderful! You must be made up! :*

IdreamofD

Thanks kat!

Sorry it took so long to reply - holidays are hectic!! Yes, I do the chest exercises and I notice when I'm standing, they look higher than when I am sitting. It could be my posture too, not sure. Of course, it wouldn't hurt to have more overboob - that would certainly help! Here's hoping for 2012 LOL

I also forgot to post bra pics this time! Arg. I will do so, but in the meantime, here is a shoot in clothes - since we wear clothes most of the time it might be the best way to show progress. And yes, I also have a bra on.

I wear a 34DD right now - a far cry from my 34B starting point! :)

Attachments

• clothesside.jpg
    clothesside.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 260
  • clothesfront.jpg
    clothesfront.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 225

IdreamofD

Thank you Alex!!! You're almost at your goal already :)

I still have (I'd say) about 3 inches to my total goal, and anything after that is just extra. But I think it is SO much easier to see the progress in clothes, because hey, that's what we're wearing most of the time! Plus breast shape, etc really changes perception of size, so bras help immensely in showing what's what.

Here's the bra. It has very light lining at the bottom, and is underwired. Size 34DD. Th other bras pictured are where I started (34C) and when I was outgrowing the 32DD which I still do wear sometimes at home, but it does squish the sides. I find that my boob size is more wide now, so things don't fit entirely into the cups when they're too small, even if the "out" still fits, if that makes sense.

And thanks re: the size of the rest of me! I work hard on staying small in the waist, especially now with the boobs because otherwise I look really big.

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-07-21 at 16.14 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-07-21 at 16.14 #2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 218
  • Photo on 2011-09-25 at 12.47.jpg
    Photo on 2011-09-25 at 12.47.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 316
  • progress34DD.jpg
    progress34DD.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 274
  • 34DDprogress.jpg
    34DDprogress.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 279

IdreamofD

Thank you so much, tatiana!

Sometimes I don't even realize how far it's come - until I see the pics. Thank goodness I took them.

I am on the XLs and still don't come even close to filling them. They are HUGE!

Dr3a24

B cup soon to be DD in making!
Hey IdreamofD

you boobs are beautiful lol. I cant want to get there lol I been a lazy pumper but not I'm back to it.
What do you use on daily to help your growth? that funny I'm small b trying to at least get to a full c or d.
Do you have any advice?

Drea

IdreamofD

Hi Drea!

I know how you feel - I have been DRAGGING this holiday! LOL

And thank you so much! When I started I thought a D was so big, and now I see the DD and they're not as big as I'd expect in my head! I think we're so used to seeing fake boobs in larger sizes that we get all confused about what boobs are "supposed" to look like.

My program for getting here is Ainterol PM 500 mg x2 per day
10 grams l-arginine nightly (though I admit I've been REALLY bad at this lately, but getting back)
1 teen girl multivitamin
1 goat's rue capsule
1 MSM
2 Gelatin
Ainterol PM cream while noogling

That's it! Oh, and NB 2x per day for 1 hour each if I can, otherwise 1 hour. I have XLs and CLs, so lately I've been doing 20 mins CL and then 40-45 mins XL in the morning, and XL only at night.

It just takes diligence and patience. I've had days with less swelling than others, less viewable progress, etc. But I just keep going :D no matter what!