Search results

1. B

Lets collaborate! Add your advice, your start pic, and your current/swelling pic

I thought it would be a great idea if everyone adds to this topic! 1. The biggest thing that has helped with your nbe. 2. Your start pic. 3. Your current pic and/or swelling pic. This way we can all collaborate our strategies and advice together!
  2. B

Still getting great results!!!

I wanted to update you guys on my progress. I haven't had a whole lot of time to noogle lately, but here are my results after an hour. I have listened to everyone's thoughts and I have been noogling with less pressure. This is a 34D bra. :) Let me know your thoughts. :) Start pic:
  3. B

Anyone have pics from using the XXL cups?

I was just wondering if anyone has pics of the XXL cups on them and the swell after to see what kind of shape they provide and how they look. Thanks! Looking into possibly getting them. Thank you!!
  4. B

Fast results!!!!

I think I posted mine in the wrong section but here's the link. Let me know what you think of my results!!! http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3468.msg35852.html#msg35852
  5. B

Crazy results!!!

Went from less than an A to filling a D during swell in just a few days of use!!