Search results

1. BarelyB

Discoloration?

I made a post like this a while ago. I ended up with a 'tanned boob look' lol. I haven't found a magic solution, I just pump little and often, and I've switched from oil to lotion. I don't know why it happens, it would happen to me regardless how much pressure I applied. Maybe your sensitive to...
  2. BarelyB

my barely b's

Thanks guys :) I'm happy to say I've been very consistent and bruising is from none to minimal. I'm already maintaining swelling. God, I forgot how much better my boobs looked after noogleberry! Haha not massive swelling, but I've only just worked myself up to an hour each day, I seem to have...
  3. BarelyB

Here we are...2 YEARS IN!!!

Well done! :) that's great
  4. BarelyB

Thank you guys :) hopefully il have a body like you one day jezabelle! I will keep it up, I have been consistent lately!
  5. BarelyB

I lost all my progress now I'm starting from scratch :( I used to fill over half the CL now I can barely fill a quarter!
  6. BarelyB

Omg jezabelle you have the most amazing body! You never fail to inspire me :)
  7. BarelyB

DJ's progress pics

Sorry, peacocks is a UK store, I wasn't sure where you were from! These are bra extenders http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/270758016547?hlpht=true&ops=true&viphx=1&lpid=95&device=m&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=95 all you need to do, is find a bra that fits on the...
  8. BarelyB

DJ's progress pics

I don't see why you couldn't wear them! I think plunge bras would work better. See push ups; push up, plunge bras push IN (some bras are both!). I only wear plunge bras, because I don't have anything to push up haha some of peacocks bras are my favourite, they have gel plunge bras as well as...
  9. BarelyB

DJ's progress pics

I can see some difference :) it's still early days yet, but even I got excited at the slightest swelling in the beginning. Also, yes, bra shopping is highly addictive. It's starts from finding nice bras that fit....to playing about with padded/non padded plunge and push up, to 'goal bras'. I...
  10. BarelyB

my barely b's

Thank you :) these replies have really motivated me to carry on with NB. I managed to use my CL cups the other night with no bruising, perhaps the normal Large ones bruise me because of the shape? I can't use the M cups because they're too narrow. Your going to think I'm lying, but I've come...
  11. BarelyB

my barely b's

Thank you very much :) To be honest, I just don't seem to be able to find the time to noogle anymore.....or rather, despite all my spare time I have no motivation! I'm building it up gradually as I'm bruising each time despite the low pressure, I have read somewhere that when you'vehad chicken...
  12. BarelyB

my barely b's

Thank you. Luckily the chicken pox scars have almost completely faded! I still don't have any progress but I haven't been consistent.
  13. BarelyB

my barely b's

Im losing inches off my waist so fast! for anyone wanting a flatter stomach i highly recommend stomach vacuum exercises! im 23.5 inches now, ive dropped 3 inches in quite a short space of time. I dont wear my corset anymore, its too big so its no use, and tbh i didnt wear it that much anyway...
  14. BarelyB

my barely b's

I cant believe how long its been! So ive just started NB back yesterday. As expected im struggling to fill my usual cups. I now measure 30.5 inches, but can go up to as much as 31.5 inches in the month (without NB). NB doesnt really give me swelling yet. My waist is now 24" and my underbust just...
  15. BarelyB

my barely b's

Well no, i was maintaining 33in. 31.5in was my starting size. 32.5in was my perminent growth :-( oh well, one NB session brought me back to 32.5 anyway. But yeah, at least i got a smaller waist out of it :) thanks for the posative input :-) Edit. Actually, according to my journal i was 30in...
  16. BarelyB

my barely b's

This is such unrealisticly bad luck haha so i recovered from chickenpox. I then came down with some sort of sickness bug that causes uncontrolable vomiting. My scales are broke so i havnt weighed. But ive lost almost an inch off my waist, half an inch under my bust (so now 27.5 inches) and now...
  17. BarelyB

my barely b's

Thank you :-(
  18. BarelyB

my barely b's

So i havnt done anything in a while. I came down with a nasty flu virus. Recovered. Bruised my breasts and decided to take a break. Now i have a severe case of infected chickenpox :'( genuinly on the verge of giving up.
  19. BarelyB

my barely b's

Thank you :-) yes, im feeling highly motivated lately!
  20. BarelyB

What is the 7:2 pumping method? Hydro noogling?

Massaging is optional, but id say do it, it always gives me better results anyway.