2012 new year resolutions

ashley1986ann

So my new year resolutions for 2012 is to pump every day even if its just for 10min. In Dec it would be one year of me having the NB and I did not have much growth. But I and see I am getting better swelling now. Im going to keep track of my pumping time every day and my measurements ones a month. I hope to have better luck for this new year!

FrenchRose

I wish you the best of luck. I have just started my journey, but I too want to pump everyday this year as well. Hopefully we can both stick to our guns. I know it will not be easy, but even if I can fit in 10 minutes on some days I will be happy as well.

ashley1986ann

We all can take at less 10min out of are life to do it even its just be for bed time for 1st thing when we get up. I also wish you luck too.

amelie

Ah, that´s a good one, I´m joining the new years resolution, see if at last I can get more disciplined about noogling!

Teeny Tiny

My New Years resolution is to try to force myself to noogle for a couple months then take a break for a month then noogle for a couple more months or until the growth spurt stops then take another break and keep that routine going throughout the year to see if I can achieve my goal by the end of 2012. I've gone from a 36AA (if that) to a small 36C, I'm hoping that it'll only take a couple more good growth spurts or so to reach my goal of a full 36D. The hardest part for me is putting it up for a month and leaving my hands off of it. The last time I tried I only lasted two weeks before I started noogling again, which bumped me up from a full B to a small C. I'm hoping a couple or so one month breaks will get me up to a full D, wait and see. ;) :D ;D

FrenchRose

I have found a way to pump every day for the last 2 week. Although a couple days I could only pump for 20 minutes, I still made the time. I have not had any growth yet as I just measured but I have been getting at least an inch to 2 inches of sweeling. So I hope if I keep making the time in 2012 I will soon begin seeing some more fullness and lift to my breasts.

ashley1986ann

Not So Teeny Tiny Anymore! said:
My New Years resolution is to try to force myself to noogle for a couple months then take a break for a month then noogle for a couple more months or until the growth spurt stops then take another break and keep that routine going throughout the year to see if I can achieve my goal by the end of 2012. I've gone from a 36AA (if that) to a small 36C, I'm hoping that it'll only take a couple more good growth spurts or so to reach my goal of a full 36D. The hardest part for me is putting it up for a month and leaving my hands off of it. The last time I tried I only lasted two weeks before I started noogling again, which bumped me up from a full B to a small C. I'm hoping a couple or so one month breaks will get me up to a full D, wait and see.

When you went from an AA to a C was that just noggling? I have taken breaks and it seem not to work for me I do better when I do it every day and 3 times a day. But I at less want to do it every day intell Dec 2012. That will be my two yr.

ashley1986ann

FrenchRose said:
I have found a way to pump every day for the last 2 week. Although a couple days I could only pump for 20 minutes, I still made the time. I have not had any growth yet as I just measured but I have been getting at least an inch to 2 inches of sweeling. So I hope if I keep making the time in 2012 I will soon begin seeing some more fullness and lift to my breasts.

2in of swelling is good. And 20mins is better then none. I stop noogling after Thanksgiving been bust running around and also been cold. But right when 2012 hits its noogling every day even if I have to sleep with it on im going to at less get in 30mins in but really want an hr but if not at less ill have my 30mins.

amelie

I took a break from noogling because I was a bit concerned about my nipples growing a lot. They still look okay but they´re definitely larger and wider, I´m worried they´ll get huge soon!
I´ve been taping them down and everything but they just seem to grow more than the rest of my boobs, I´m going to try out the rings Teeny mentioned a while ago.

The good thing, though, is that the fullness I gained hasn´t gone away.

ashley1986ann

amelie said:
I took a break from noogling because I was a bit concerned about my nipples growing a lot. They still look okay but they´re definitely larger and wider, I´m worried they´ll get huge soon!
I´ve been taping them down and everything but they just seem to grow more than the rest of my boobs, I´m going to try out the rings Teeny mentioned a while ago.

The good thing, though, is that the fullness I gained hasn´t gone away.

What is Teeny ring mentioned?

Teeny Tiny

To answer your question for me yes the AA - C is just from noogling. I have taken a few supplements off and on like Spirulina, EPO, MSM, collagen, and I use wild yam cream nightly, but nothing like PM or BO, so I'm guessing that noogling has done most if not all of the growth for me.

As for the rings mentioned, here's the ones I had recommended. They are actually meant to increase nipple size, but I've found that used when noogling they prevent them from swelling and growing as much as they do without them. They also seem to change the shape of my breasts inside the domes, making them more rounded which seems to help with giving them a nice shape as they grow.

http://www.extremerestraints.com/nipple-toys_60/nipple-enlarger-ring-kit_413.html

To answer your question for me yes the AA - C is just from noogling. I have taken a few supplements off and on like Spirulina, EPO, MSM, collagen, and I use wild yam cream nightly, but nothing like PM or BO, so I'm guessing that noogling has done most if not all of the growth for me.

As for the rings mentioned, here's the ones I had recommended. They are actually meant to increase nipple size, but I've found that used when noogling they prevent them from swelling and growing as much as they do without them. They also seem to change the shape of my breasts inside the domes, making them more rounded which seems to help with giving them a nice shape as they grow.

http://www.extremerestraints.com/nipple-toys_60/nipple-enlarger-ring-kit_413.html
'

hey Teeny, I was wondering if you could tell me what Spirulina, EPO and MSM do? and also is the results from wild yam cream is permanent or it goes back when u stop using it?

ashley1986ann

That is good. Im going to have to try your rings mentioned too. Thanks

C

chloespeaks

I'm having no problem at all NOT noogling :D LOL

Lately my life involves me being outside the house a good deal of time, and I'm exhausted when I'm home (and it's cold now, so it's hard to slather on that creme ladies). Obviously, not having alot of private time also doesn't help, but hey I'm not complaining. I hope that I'll get another chunk of time where I can noogle 2-3x a day for a month and see if I get another growth spurt ;)

But in 2012, I'm hoping to get one or two spurts to be a true C cup!

ashley1986ann

I know what you mean about it being clod. Im a baby when it comes to cold. I got in one noogle in this month so far last one just one too.

Im hoping to get at less a full A cup if bigger that even better.

Keylee

I haven't gotten mine yet (I ordered on Dec. 2nd). I won't be able to really start until a week after the new years though :( Going on vacation with the family
But when I come back, I'm definitely going to noogle everyday ! I find myself having a lot of time just being at home doing nothing anyways so atleast now, I won't be wasting time doing nothing ;)

I've had a weird growth spurt this past month without using anything :S My boyfriend said they look and feel bigger, I just noticed they were more sensitive and ..jiggles more haha ! :D
Makes me wonder how it would be having this out-of-nowhere growth spurt WITH noogling

I started out a loose 34A, and now I'm a bit fuller
Hopefully nothing will make me lose hope on noogling and same with you guys !

Good luck everyone :-*

ashley1986ann

tatiana673 said:

'

how does it help ur nipples from not swelling a getting bigger If its made to increase ur nipples?

Teeny Tiny

You may see a slight increase using the rings, but they restrict how much they swell inside the domes with them on, and I think if anything you may see slight nipple enlargement but not as much areola enlargement. When I first started noogling I could use the second from the smallest set of rings in the set, from noogling without using anything to prevent my nipples from enlarging they have more than doubled in size and I now have to use the largest set of rings in the package. I don't mind as much that my nipples have more than doubled in size, but I don't like how large and puffy my areolas have become. I wish I would have thought of and tried the nipple ring trick before they got this large, then I could have told for sure if they prevent it. But if I had used the rings all along I believe I would have had a lot less enlargement from noogling as they've prevented any further enlargement. I think a lot of it depends on the individual, but I don't think they cause growth as much as they do stimulation for intimacy because I used them before noogling and never experienced any enlargement from them, just stimulation.

ashley1986ann

Teeny your are so much help! That what I hate the most is the areola enlargement. Im going to get mine today. I do have a good size nipple now if they get just a little bigger ill be ok with that just got to much bigger.