Addicted to pumping?

DesiringCs

Starting with B cups/ Destination full C or larger
[size=12pt]I have to say that as a new comer I feel addicted to pumping already! Anyone else have this same feeling? I just rather enjoy seeing them enlarged and wish they could stay inflated. haha ;D

I have read many times on NB forum how you desire a size and then after you reach that goal you tend to want more. I am "desiring C's" but know I will want D's or even DD if I ever reach that goal I have set.

Best wishes to all of us reaching our booby goals!!
[/size]

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Desiring I am a veteran male pumper and I am VERY addicted to pumping. I love the feeling of my boobs being pulled into the domes. I also love the after affect when I put on a bra. I find myself playing with my boobs quite a bit. But I read your other posts about cups sizing and I think you will MUCH happier with the contoured XL domes.

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
DesiringCs, I must agree! I truly enjoy watching myself expand and wish it would stay longer. I've been pumping for more than a year but noogling since Dec 16. The noogleberry cups are by far the best and as Dustin said the contour cups are very comfortable after initially getting used to them. I am at a 44c now and when people ask if pumping works, it does. I also want to order some nipple cups as I too love large and long nipples. I know if you stick to it your breasts will look even more fantastic than now and they look fantastic now!

DesiringCs

Hi Dustin,

I would have to agree with you on going with the XLs. I just ordered them the other day because I feel I don't have enough room for expansion in the LG cups. I will have to keep you posted if they help. I have read many of your posts on hwre when this place wasn't such a ghost town. Love to read all your input. I, too, play with my breasts often... which is what both NB and BA recommends so I get plenty of circulation/blood flow/stimulation. I, like you, enjoy watching my breasts swell and I'm now feeling the heaviness in my breasts!! So exciting. Thank you for encouraging words.
Best booby wishes!

DesiringCs

Tina,

Thank you for replying. First off, congratulations on all your hard work! I bet you look beautiful with your C cups!!! I SO desire being a C or D cup. So great work! What did you start off with if you don't mind me asking? I'm now starting to FEEL the heaviness in my breasts which surprised me. I'm only on day 5 but I've been persistent with pumping. I don't SEE it but I feel change happening already. So I have to say I agree with you on that it works. Thank you so much for encouraging me and your kind words on how mine look. I hope to make them booby-liciosly plump with lots of cleavage. I don't have anything on the top half and cleavage has to be created with support haha.
Best wishes on your NB journey.

DesiringCs

Also Dustin... I commend all you male Nooglers on such GREAT success! You are definitely true inspiration for females knowing you started from ground zero. That takes incredible dedication...and I don't blame the addiction haha. For I am there as well as a new comes with knowing I am progressing.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I don't remember when I started pumping, but I can say that I can wear a 42DD with a little pushup and a some room for growth. Right after I get done pumping I pretty much fill the cups of the 42DD with the swelling. After a couple hours the swelling goes down, but there is still some growth left behind albeit not much but there is still griwth.

DesiringCs

Dustin,

In your opinion, why am I not getting swelling like almost everyone on here? I will say that tomorrow only marks a week for me and I am now feeling the heaviness in my breasts, but as for swelling... I have none. Although, I would say I feel firmness on my top half of my breasts now after I pump but nothing like all the pics of before and after with the visual swell.

I know you are a veteran on here and would love your thoughts on this.
Peace and love

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
It might take some time to get the swelling. How much water do you drink? Drinking water does help with the swelling. But give it aome time, since you are only a week in. If possible can you share pics before you pump and pics right after you take the cups off? Have you recieved the XL cups yet? It is also possible that you aren't getting any swelling because the cups your using might be to small.

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Hi Des..C"s. After reading your question to Dustin I reread all your post and look at your pics to see how full the large cups are. I think you'll find that the XL cups will make a big difference. You do almost completely fill the large ones. There is quite a difference between them. I have large and XL contour cups. I wear mine about every morning when I for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. I find into the second hour I get the most swell. I also will have on a sweater like coat the keeps a lot of heat in the cups. They will even have condensation in them. I find I have to keep letting out air as time passed because they swell and really pull, which I LOVE, but it borders on getting slight pain, that's why I adjust. I always use generous amounts of good lotion to help which suction but also hydration too. The cups get a lot a lotion in them but it doesn't matter. Also I do not use the check valve cups, but I found some little caps the fit perfect on the nipple and I can wear them without the tubing. I fill each separately, which helps because I full my right breast more as its slightly smaller. I try also to noogle again for 30 -45 minutes before bed. You just have to experiment a bit to see what works best with your breasts. I've rambled enough, enjoy the pump!

DesiringCs

Tina,

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I am expecting my XL's in a couple of days. I TOO think I needed to move to the next size. Great advice and very informative. How are you with leaving them on for long periods like that? I've read so many posts on here that say only 7 mins on 2 mins massage.. doesn't seem long enough to me. I have been leaving mine on for about 30 mins- hour but have been trying to stick with the half hours but more frequently. I'm with you on leaving it on for longer. I am finding that I'm not having that pull unless I'm pumped all the way to the ends and then my nipples are sucked into it.. ouch! haha.

Happy pumping to you!

Oh, how long have you been Noogling for???

DesiringCs

Hi Dustin,

Didn't see your second reply.. I have been trying to double up on my intake of water since I've started pumping. Usually about a liter of water, which is a lot for me. haha. I will be receiving my XL's in about 2 days... CAN'T WAIT!! I truly feel this will help because I don't think I should be going all the way to the end according to the many posts I've read. Most say you shouldn't pass the halfway mark. My breasts actually are pressed against the sides on the Large. I will put some pics up when I get the XL's with before and after. With the large there isn't anything visible to show.. but... I have noticed heaviness and the tissue in the upper portion of my breasts becoming dense, which is what I'm looking for the most.. so not too bad for a week! :)

I will keep you posted as soon as I get to play with the XL's.... wish me luck!
Best wishes

DesiringCs

Tina,

Just read your little caption at the bottom... you definitely have nice ones! I'm envious ;)

DesiringCs

Tina,

Thank you for the compliment! I just reread what you wrote... wow, haven't heard that in a VERY VERY long time haha. I have a long way to go but you made me feel inspired, not only by you paying that compliment, but also looking at yours!

Someone replied back about a post I did inquiring about nipple erection/elongation and I can't figure out who it was. I believe he was male and that he suggested that I get the Supple nips. I did and here are some pics. Something about very erect nipples that feels and looks incredibly sexy. :)

These were the size 1, I feel I need to go to 2 or 3 to elongate them more because they don't squeeze all the way to the end.

Attachments

• Supplenips Front.jpg
    Supplenips Front.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 191
  • Supplenips side profile.jpg
    Supplenips side profile.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Supplenips Removed.jpg
    Supplenips Removed.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 179