Anni's Pics

Hey all,

I hope I attached the picture correctly :/

Some of you may remember me from the stats section several months ago (before I got my NB). I haven't really been as involved with the forum as I'd like due to the fact that I've been very busy. But also because I felt I didn't really have any significant info to update you all with. I think I am a bit of a slow responder but I'm finally starting to see a tiny bit of progress. My boyfriend noticed too which is kind of reassuring and helps me feel like I'm not imagining things.

It's kind of nerve-wracking for me to post pics but I keep thinking about how motivating it was to see other girls' pics when I was first thinking about buying NB, so I know it's for a good cause. Also I thought maybe this could be encouraging for slow-ish responders like me since I've noticed lots of girls in the pics section get much better results than this in half the time (so lucky!). I feel like my pics show that you can make at least a slight bit of improvement over time if you just keep at it and don't give up after 2 months with no change. That said, I hope you girls will understand if I decide to take them down later (or at least cover up the nips lol). I'm a very private person generally so this is a tad out of my comfort zone.

Anyway, the first pic is my start pic taken in October at a small 34B, the second pic is my 4 months pic taken this month (Feb) and now I can fit into some 34C bras that I couldn't fill even when I was on fenugreek. I think now I'm a large B/small C.

Like I said I know there isn't much of a change, but I feel like there is more fullness all around (esp. on top) and they seem slightly closer together and less like my usual hammerhead-boobs (yay!) as well as a bit rounder (this is all taking into account what I feel also, not just what you can see in the pics). Definitely fuller/heavier and they don't fit into my hands so easily anymore, and lately as I go through the day I'll sometimes feel my under-boob crease, which is rather new to me lol. Also, from the side view they are definitely not as ski-jumpy as they were before.

The more I look at the pic the more insignificant the difference seems lol... but oh well, I'm not giving up, especially now that I've seen a glimmer of progress.

lovenotbombs

Hi Anni,

I think for four months there has been positive growth!!! :D

It's always a bit nerve racking to post up photos of your naked self online! But it helps so many to keep up with their inspiration to continue noogling! So thank you for sharing!

I wish continued success to you!

Cheers,
A

Strumpet

I wouldn't call that a small increase - looks like about a cup size to me! I don't think that's bad for 4 months. :)
I know the fast responders make more of a splash, but there are plenty of threads I've read of girls who didn't see results for 6 months +.

I agree with you that it's very strange to have pictures online, but thanks for putting it up for inspiration.
Best of luck with your continued noogling!

Thanks you two for the kind words! Also can I just say I love your avatars? Pin-ups are awesome body inspiration.

Strumpet - they really have grown about a cup size, maybe a tiny bit less. I think I'm slightly in denial because they don't really look like large Bs/small Cs to me although they are noticeably bigger. But if I can fit into bras that I couldn't fit into before, I guess that fact kind of speaks for itself. Maybe this is what everyone means about "boobie greed" and how once you go up a size it doesn't seem as big as you thought it would be ha.

But honestly I wouldn't be horribly upset if they never grow past this point; I know that sounds weird because they don't look all that different. Obviously they aren't big boobs but at least they're closer to "average" lol. I think it's just that I felt so androgynous with my start boobs that even the tiniest improvement is doing miles for my self esteem. For me it's almost as much about the shape as it is the size, and I definitely like my shape a lot better now and I think it's more in harmony with the way the rest of my body looks. So ultimately my self confidence is benefiting from this the most, which is where it really counts.

Thanks again for the comments girls :)

LAWMANN2004

HI Anni !!!!
There is a very noticable improvement in the pictures.
Keep doing whatever you are doing as it's working !!!!
The pictures help to provide inspiration to all.
Stay safe and have fun.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)

eva_bs

WOW Dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLY!!!! :)
It's not a small growth at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see that you REALLY made some good progress there dear!!! WOW!!!!
Look for a moment on the 1st picture...look at the bottom of your breasts... also look at the fullness on the sides of your breasts (near your armpit)...
Now....Look on the 2nd picture (the 4th month) Look How AMAZING your boobs look now!!! OMG!!!! REALLY!!!! See the bottom of your breasts...do you see what I see??? I am sure that all the other girls here see that too!!! :)
Do you see how they got fuller?????? WOW!!!!
Congrats dear on your AMAZING progress!!! By the way! you are not a slow responder at all! :)
Thank you so much for showing us your progress!
Good Luck dear!
:-*

Lily13

I agree with Eva! WOW! The difference in the size of your breasts is very obvious to me. They are just bigger all around. Congrats! ;D

Aw thank you guys you are so sweet :) it makes me feel really good to read your comments.

And Eva I think I know what you're talking about - it seems to me like the shadow under my boobs is deeper than it was before. And they stick out on the sides more whereas before, they were pretty much even with the sides of my chest. So yay! :D You guys are really encouraging thank you so much for the support :)

eva_bs

Yahhh Anni!!!! That's what I ment!!!! :)
Wow!!! I still can't believe it that you have such amazing progress only after 4 months.
AMAZING! :)
I am so happy for you dear!

soonenough

I would be very happy too if I have your plump girls. They look full b to me. Four months is not a long time so hopefully in four months I can report growth like yours. Congratulations!

noog

I can tell a difference, they definatly look bigger to me!! Pretty soon you'll be going for a 34d!

Thank you guys, you are very sweet :)

I may post some more pics soon, I'm coming up on 5 months in a bit so if there is a significant growth to report I will do so. They definitely seem bigger than they were even just last month though - my favorite bra is starting to gap at the band and the cups are starting to do that spilling-forward thing so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

soonenough

Definitely see progress but don't we wish the results happen faster. My pressing girl is to reach about your size. I feel the same way about being content to reach full B for now. I say for now because I know I'll definitely change my mind again, but B is perfect, not small anymore, but there's definitely a mound on the chest to see.

b00bs

Anni keep it uppp! You look fantastic :) I hope that I can grow like that after 4 months. Keep us posted!

Thank you guys! :) I took my 5 month pictures last night but they really don't look that much different from the 4 month pics so I probably won't post them. However, they definitely feel a lot bigger and my bras fit a lot differently now.

This past month I've been trying out massaging for 10 min before noogling, and wearing a bra after I'm done pumping, and it is SERIOUSLY keeping my swelling for way longer. I wish I would have been doing it this way all along. I think wearing a bra post-noogle really helps for some reason. I guess the general consensus is that it probably keeps the blood/fluid gathered in your boobs for longer. Whatever it is, it's really helping!

Also, I have a couple questions... I might ask these in another thread too. Firstly, I'm thinking about upgrading to Large domes (I'm on Mediums now) because I'm getting to the point where I can often fill my domes almost completely after an hour of noogling. I've also been sort of wanting to try the Larges for a while because I know they make the base of your breast bigger in circumference, which I would really like because I want to get more softness higher up on my chest. Is it too early for me to switch to Larges?

Secondly, does anyone have any pointers on how to develop more of an "underboob"? My boobs have a kind of sloping shape with not much tissue below the nipple (I don't mind the slope, but I hate that beaky look that comes from having such little mass under my nipple). I've been wondering if there's some way I could get the bottom half of my boob to grow more so that my nipples are more centered halfway on my breasts instead of at the very bottom. A good example of a major underboob is Diora Baird http://thomaschase.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/diora-baird-1.jpg (NSFW - but then again so is this whole section of the forum ha). I am NOT expecting to get THAT much of an underboob lol... I'm just trying to clarify what I mean by that term, and she's the most obvious example I know of.

If you look at my pics, you can kind of see how if I were to cover my nipples you wouldn't be able to see any of my boob below my nipple. That's basically what I want to change - I want there to be more weight on the bottom half instead of only on the top.

I know Intertwining was asking about this once a long time ago, but I don't really remember any definitive response. I know there might not even be a way to change this, but I'm just wondering if anyone has found any techniques. Thanks!

Strumpet

Hey Anni,
Glad to hear you've found a way to keep your swelling for longer. :)
As to the larges, it sounds like you're probably ready to upgrade. If you order them now you might be filling the mediums more and more quickly by the time they actually arrive, in any case. I think when I first moved up to the larges I'd pump with the mediums until I filled them and then do the larges for the rest of the session, but I had a lot of trouble getting the larges on at first.
As for the underboob thing, I kind of remember somebody saying she didn't get underboob until she moved up to the XLs, or that you could try to do it by having the domes positioned lower on the breasts, but I hope someone else has more helpful info. x3