Anni's Pics

immabe

Anni!! You've grown alot in a short period of time. I'm actually jealous because you have small nipples and you have the size I want to be.

Thanks, immabe! But I think my nipples only look so small because they're all cold in those pictures ha. I kind of sort of hate my nipples when they go soft because my areolas get ridiculously puffy.

I haven't posted in this forum forEVER because I've been slacking on noogling lately. I sort of had a mini breakdown due to body image issues and realized I needed to cut back on noogling a bit at least during classes because it was really starting to distract me from what should be my priorities. I'm also trying to gain hips/butt and a lot of times when I got busy I would only have time to either workout or noogle, and I always chose working out because I decided I'd rather have a bigger butt and small boobs than big boobs and no butt. While THAT's been going pretty well (grew about 2.5 inches on my hip/butt measurement after about a year of lower body weight training and amping up my diet), I've only been noogling every few days for about 1-2 hours a day.

I use the larges now and I sort of feel like ever since I switched to them I've plateaued or something. I only switched to them after I could fill the mediums so I feel like it would be pointless to go back to the mediums, am I right? I don't have any problems getting suction on the Ls but I just feel like I'm not progressing. My boobs are probably even smaller now than they were in my 4 months pic :/ I'll try to post a new pic soon just to keep things up to speed, but whether my boobs shrunk or not, it'll probably look different from my old pics no matter what because the lighting is going to be way different.

After seeing all the new progress pics from other members I'm really motivated to try and get back to being more consistent with noogling again. You guys are looking great. It's going to be hard to find alone time to make this happen, and getting a butt still comes first for me, but I reeeally want some boobs...

I took this picture today, sorry the angle is slightly different from the old pics. I'm actually pleasantly surprised that they don't seem to have shrunk much (if at all) since my 4 months pic. Totally didn't expect that. I don't think they grew at all, but I've been so inconsistent I really haven't been expecting growth anyway. I'm just happy they haven't gotten smaller.

They look a bit smaller here partially because of the angle (the old pics were more head-on which always makes them look bigger) but other than that I'm pretty encouraged that they haven't shrunk much, especially b/c I'm on my period right now and that's always when my boobs are the most deflated. I know that sounds weird, but my birth control pill makes my breasts swell during the month so they're always at their smallest during the week that I take the inactive pills. I'm pretty sure I wasn't on my period in the other two pics I posted so in theory I would've had even more swelling in those. So in a couple weeks when I'm back on the active pills my boobs should be bigger and hopefully look even more similar to my 4 months pic. Fingers crossed.

Oh, side note: I basically didn't get to noogle at all over the summer, there would be whole weeks where I seriously was lucky to even get an hour or two in. So I think it's a good sign that I don't seem to have lost growth, hopefully that means a good amount of my results were permanent.

Matt B

Hey Anni, Your breasts look great!I don't think you lost anything,and your nipples and areolas are awesome.I wish mine looked like that.Keep on noogling.
Oh, they have nipple cups if you really think you need them.

MATT B ;D

FrenchRose

I think your progress is anything but insignificant. If I can get anywhere close to the results you are getting I will be completely ecstatic. I think your breasts are absolutely beautiful and your results look amazing. I am so excited and nervous to start, but I hope I'm as lucky as you have been!

You all are so sweet. Thank you for the comments, it really makes me feel good and motivated to keep up with this. I'll try to upload some new pics about 2 months from now, and maybe then I can put up some sideview pics too. I keep forgetting to do that.

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

WONDERFUL progress, how can you say that isn't much progress?! Madness, your breasts have grown so nicely!

Haha thank you Tank Girl :)

So here's my (almost) 2 years progress... man that sounds depressing lol. I feel like I've gotten some good growth but I'm not sure how I feel about my nipples and overall shape. My breasts/nipples point way more downward (especially when I look at them from the sideview) than they used to (I seriously couldn't get underboob going if my life depended on it... grr) and I THOUGHT my areolas weren't getting bigger until I compared them to old pics and now I see they have totally mushroomed. So I think I need to figure out something more to keep my areolas the size they're at right now.

If anyone has good tips on how to get underboob please let me know. I'm wondering if I could get a lip or labia pump and only pump the part of my breast below my nipple. I'm kind of disheartened after comparing all my pics today and noticing how much my breasts are starting to point downwards :/ I'm happy for the growth I've managed to get but I guess I had just been hoping they would be turning out with a different shape than they are right now. Sometimes I wonder if, in ten years, I'll wish I'd just left well enough alone. I don't mean to sound grumpy or ungrateful. I guess it's just one of those days.

So anyway, for the pics - 1st one is my starting pic from almost 2 years ago, 2nd one was taken today (haven't noogled yet today). The lighting/coloring varies a lot from pic to pic.

Found another pic that was taken a couple days before my initial starting picture - I'm posting it here to compare to my current pic because it's way less blurry than the other one I used. Don't know why I ever used that one in the first place, actually... it looks like I took it on my cell phone or something.

Matt B

Woah Annie,they're gorgeous!If any one has any doubts NB works this should shut them up for good!!
I didn't think you were going to need the nipple cups,they're beautiful as well. Congrats!! ;
Anni,do ya think I can hide those under a shirt? :eek: ;D

Matt ;D

Thanks everybody :D

Matt, you might be able to hide them under a shirt if you wore a sports bra or undershirt that compresses them a bit! They aren't that big at all - I fit into 34Cs but my real size according to most bra measuring guidelines and calculators is a 28/30E or 28/30F or something crazy sounding... so weird but I know it's just because of the tiny band size and it's probably nowhere near as big as it sounds. For me, they show pretty easily especially if I'm not wearing a bra, but it's partially just because my nipples are so puffy. It doesn't really look like it from the front, only the side view. I keep meaning to post side pics, sorry! I'll try to get that done soon.