Anybody had the pleasure of using an Emjoi before????

S

sissy2345

Well, since I started this thread, I figure I will update. I haven't had to shave for over a month. My underarms, bikini line, inner thighs, are smoother than ever, and bump free. Even did the the unthinkable area, and it was the most painful, but it's an incredible feeling not to have stubble or bumps.

Yes, every new area I did was sooo painful, but after you do it once, it is a breeze. I can't believe I waited so long to try this given that I am one of those unlucky persons with thick dark coarse hair. Shaving was horrible for me, but never again.

Cleo, you are very lucky to have your shaving experience be so painless. I have friends like that, I also have a friend that has some american indian in her, she shaves like once a month. Very lucky.

D

Dixieland

I don't think I have ever tried VEET. Does it say on the packaging that it is for sensitive skin? My hair grows so fast I have to shave at least every other day and in the summer, every day! I hate it....especially the sensitive zone! Although my sister told me about this shaving cream (not foam) and it works great! It's called Coochy by Pure Romance, I use the Pearberry. A tube of it lasts forever if you only use it in the sensitive zone...hehehe! They also have other "fun" stuff on their website, or you can find a distributor and buy from them.
Hugs to everyone!
Dixieland

D

DeeDeeN

Hi Dixie,

Yip, you get Veet for sensitive skin 2.

Hugs
Debs

Gorgeousgirl5

I own an epilator. I love using it under my arms and on my legs. My hair grows back a lot slower than when I shave. I tried using it on my bikini line before :'( it hurt more than waxing.