Approaching 2 Yr Mark With FAB RESULTS Progress Pics!! 34A to a 34DD

pianogirl

Hey guys, I think Noogleberry had a forum crash and my last updated thread was deleted. So, its been almost 2 years since I started the program and I have to admit, it is time consuming but well worth it! First, if anyone is new and isnt familier with me, I started July 2011 as a 34A and was on the fence about implants. Which Im sure most of you were as well, or you wouldnt be here.
So, my progress has been long and steady, starting with just 1 hour every day I went from a 34A to a 34DD since 2011. I started with the contoured large cups and just upgraded to the XL cups in January this yr. I must admit, my breasts are VERY VERY sore now, like I just started. I think Im growing again.
Im consistantly measuring 39 1/2"-40" around my breasts now, when I first started I was 34"-34 1/2". I dont eat or take any special herbs, just Noogle alone, I swear by it! So, Im posting some pictures, one of a time line and a few taken today of me in bras. I almost look top heavy since my boobs are 40" and my waist is 27". My green bra, you can see Im starting double boob, that has NOOO padding and is a 34D. All bras shown are VS 34D, except the bright pink/red and the light pink are 34DD
So, know that plastic surgery isnt always your final option! Give it a go! Its well worth it, especially when you can say...I WEAR A DD! ;D

Attachments

• Compare.jpg
    Compare.jpg
    625.1 KB · Views: 4,267
  • PinkBra2-14-14DD.jpg
    PinkBra2-14-14DD.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 1,068
  • RedBra2-14-13DD.jpg
    RedBra2-14-13DD.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 724
  • March22ndPurple2.jpg
    March22ndPurple2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 765
  • March22nd2013.jpg
    March22nd2013.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 545
  • March22nd2013.jpg
    March22nd2013.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 620
  • March22ndGreenBra.jpg
    March22ndGreenBra.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 526
  • March22Greenbra2.jpg
    March22Greenbra2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 868

BarelyB

You look amazing. And your progress is what pushed me to buying NB!! Well done. I hope i can gain even half your result!

pianogirl

Aaawwwwwwwwww!! That's so cute! I'm glad that I was your inspiration! I'm sure you'll gain every bit as much as I have girl!

boobquest2012

Amazing progress! I'm hoping to get to size that you are now. We had the same starting size I was a 32B, now I'm a non-full 32D but getting there. I'm going to post some progress photos next week I'm hoping to see a difference! I never took a nude starting photo though so it might be harder to see a difference

boobquest2012

Also I'm curious if you have ever measured this way but what is your measurement across each breast horizontally? (from the middle of your chest across the nipple to the end of your breast). I've grown about one inch from about 7.75-8" to 8.75-9" now. I Think 10" would be a non-full 32DD and 11" should get me to a full 32DD, a a long way off for me!

pianogirl

Hey boobquest! I just measured and I'm around 9.25". I wish I did that from day one so I had something to compare it to. Then I measured around my entire chest and its 40" right on the nose. Under my breasts at my rib cage is 29"-29 1/2

pianogirl

Thanks Jeane! You know hard work pays off!! I took 2 more pics tonite. One u can see that I'm just picking up my boobs so u can see I have tons of cleavage without a padded push up. The second is of just a nice VS bra I got for $15, it does have so e push up, it's a 34D. Does anyone know how long it takes for period swelling to go down? I just got my period today and I noticed that my swelling doesn't subside till a few days after it ends. And at that its minimal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 637
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 781

NadiOne

Jezebelle I think your results are fantastic! You are seriouslybmotivating. Doyou fel huge? Do you plan to go bigger? To me you don't look like a DD, or I guess not how I imagine a DD to look, I may need to reconsider my own goals as your measurements are close to mine. Originally I wanted a 40 inch bust (currently 38, 39.5 swollen). Perhaps I'll aim for 42-28-42. ;D

pianogirl

Hey DoubleD! Actually, I do feel huge, certainly compared to where I began. Unless bra manufacturers are all in cahoots with each other to make bras smaller and put bigger sizes on them, I'm wearing D's and some DD's. That pink bra, and the bright pink bra are DD, the light pink has nooooo padding or push up, the bright pink does have some. I think when we THINK of DD we think of these HUGE boobs, but we also have to consider band size as well. I fit very comfortably in a 34D, and just bought 2 DD bras because they actually fit. I've tried on bras from target, Walmart, VS, and kohls, all of which were 34D, and they all fit. I'll try more DD's next week. But, your right behind me in bust size. After my period I typically go down to 39.5 and closer to my period, even today I'm 40" on the nose. I'm very happy with my size, if I don't grow anymore, I'd be ok with that! :)

NadiOne

Your right when I think of DD I think of HUGE breast. I went to VS today and tried on some bras 34C 34D and 32DD all unpadded not pushups and I was floored, the 34D fit the best The 32DD was way to tight the i was busting out ofthe 34C i should have tried on the 34DD but I was to in shock I guess. I'm gonna post the pics in my gallery. Sigh I have boobrexia now lol

pianogirl

Isn't it amazing!!! I'm gonna be bra shopping this week and I can't wait to see how we'll more DD's fit. Yeah, I'm looking forward to see pics!

boobquest2012

Measurements are so weird! I'm 8.75" acd 37" across each and I'm only a non-full 32D! If I get to your size I would be done with NBE all together

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Jezebelle. Were you using the CL'S before moving up to the XL'S? If so are they the contoured XL'S? What's the size difference between the CL'S and the CXL'S? I'm currently using the CL'S and instead of going to the CXL'S I moved up to the XXL'S and holy cow are they HUGE!!! Went with the XXL'S do to I didn't think there was much of a difference in size between the CL'S and the (C)XL'S. I hope that makes sense. If you could fill me in on the size difference I would be ubberly greatful.

pianogirl

The XL's I received dont have that bevel that the CL's have. You know how you would place it on the table, it wouldn't lie flat? Ok, the XL's are flat but they have a curved edge to them, making them comfortable. I've had no issues getting them to fit on my chest. Nor do i feel any difference with the flat shape. These seem to be wider and deeper. My boobs got too wide for larges, and XL is great for that! My husband has noticed that my boobs are getting wider and rounder with the XL. I've recently looked at my larges and there's no way I could go back down to those, my boobs would be strangled!! Lol! I think the XXL would be waaaaay too big for me from what I've heard. Most ppl can only do 1 at a time. It wouldn't hurt if you got the XL too, this way you are all prepared for the XXL. But I never needed to upgrade due to depth, it was the width issue, and if your wanting a wide, more round breasts, then def get the XLs! These are fantastic!

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Which ones should I get? There's the XL and there's the contoured XL. Not sure what the difference is. If anybody else reads this and can help with advice it would help a great deal.