Approaching 2 Yr Mark With FAB RESULTS Progress Pics!! 34A to a 34DD

BarelyB

As if your fat! Of course people will doubt your results, simply because your progress is amazing! But you can tell from all your progress pics that you havnt gained weight. In fact, your body looks even smaller compared to your breasts now!

pianogirl

I know! Which is nice, now I look more proportioned. People like to call u out on things and I wanted to put it right. When I only posted breast shots, people have a tendency to judge or assume weight gain. And I did hear it from NEW users, ppl who only posted once or twice. It hurts to be called a lier like that. That's why I posted those, so there was no more doubt.

kai

Hi Jezabelle!

Your results are so amazing! I love that you're tall too! I'm pretty tall myself and always felt self-conscious. I always felt like being taller made me look thinner and flatter especially before I started noogling. (I'm around 5'9" with a small ribcage too) I'm trying to put on some muscle for shape but stay the same size. You have some great muscle tone!
Your pictures definitely inspire me to keep on noogling!

pianogirl

Awe...thanks Kai! Being tall has as advantages and disadvantages. For instance when u need to reach something...it's easy. But when u gotta buy a new car, imports are outa the question for me. No leg room or head room. Now, I also LOVE HEELS! So at any given point, I'm around 6' 4" with my shoes on. And yes, all boy friends were shorter than me, not by choice! Lol! But if your looking for long lean muscle def, start doing yoga if u aren't already. Body weight training is where it's at! The only time I use weights is upper body.

I hope my comments didn't make you think that I was thinking you were a liar :-\ I honestly wasn't trying to point the finger at you and I apologise if it ever made you feel that way. :(

pianogirl

iwantbiggerboobies said:
I hope my comments didn't make you think that I was thinking you were a liar :-\ I honestly wasn't trying to point the finger at you and I apologise if it ever made you feel that way. :(
OHH NO NO!!!! It wasn't you at all!! I swear!!! It was back on an old thread a few months back that disappeared when there was a site crash. I heared it from a few people and I was asked to post a clothed picture of now and before I started. SO, with that said, I didn't want it going back in that direction again. I wanted to nip it before the questions started. So no, your comment was wonderful!! Thank you for it!

xxbabygirlxx

wow you look amazing. i'm also a 34dd as well. Noogleberry has worked for me as well. I'm to shy to show my boobs on here though ha.

Keep it up girl. I wish noogleberry made a XXL contour. I want bigger boobs now..haha

Brenna Harkins

hi Jezabelle,

I'm new to this form in fact I haven't even bought a NB because I have already used so many products with NO results that I want to get all the facts before buying. You look amazing though congrats on your results, it is very inspiring not only how you look but how much time you dedicated to using this product. I have a question though what do you think works or feels better the regular domes or the contoured domes, and since I'm new should i start my first set with a specific one and switch after movie a size or does it not matter if i do that??
again you look great!!!! thanks :D

pianogirl

xxbabygirlxx said:
wow you look amazing. i'm also a 34dd as well. Noogleberry has worked for me as well. I'm to shy to show my boobs on here though ha.

Keep it up girl. I wish noogleberry made a XXL contour. I want bigger boobs now..haha

Aww! Thanks! You should at least show a before and now pic with a bra on. OR a bikini top, that's a little more G rated. Lol! I just had to show the results to help others know that surgery ISN'T the only option. I'm glad I stumbled upon this site 2 yrs ago. It changed my life forever, for the better!

BreBre72 said:
hi Jezabelle,

I'm new to this form in fact I haven't even bought a NB because I have already used so many products with NO results that I want to get all the facts before buying. You look amazing though congrats on your results, it is very inspiring not only how you look but how much time you dedicated to using this product. I have a question though what do you think works or feels better the regular domes or the contoured domes, and since I'm new should i start my first set with a specific one and switch after movie a size or does it not matter if i do that??
again you look great!!!! thanks :D

First, thank you so much for your great comments! I post the pics to really inspire others to give it a shot, it is more than worth it! Ok, when I upgraded to the XL domes that didn't have that contoured shape, I expected a big comfort change. But surprisingly...no...I felt no difference between the CL domes and reg XL domes. Now, everyone's rib change is different, I may have gotten lucky with it, where others have to use the soft rings. I think it's more of a personal preference. When it comes to a specific size to start with, I'd say go bigger. I started with the CL domes or contoured large domes, then just upgraded to the XL's this jan. I'd say the reason for my dedication is my mild form of OCD. So, no matter what I do, if I start something, I'm in full tilt. And when I started seeing results after only 2 weeks, that kept me on track even more!