astroboobs growth chart

astroboobs

hi everyone! I thought I would introduce myself and post my updates in hope that it could be useful for other nooglers as well! I received my nb July 20th and have noogling two times a day. (about 2-3 hours at least) I have one daughter who I only breast fed for a month. (Due too mrsa and tumor.) I'm healthy now and ready to try nbe again. I tried herbs with little success because I couldn't stay on my program long enough. I had sooo many emotional ups and downs on it!

So I've been noogling religiously for the past 5 days now and wooooowwwww. I retained swelling all day, its awesome. I use my nb afternoonish and night. I went from a baggy 32b......tight 32b. Actually most of my 32b's i cant wear so i'm going shopping for 32c's. This is just swelling for now but I hope over the months it will turn into growth. I will be posting my pictures as I progress and offering my support to other members as well on this journey. I usually stay in the background since i'm shy but I will be making an effort too branch out for others.

Sending good boobie vibes/blessings for everyone! :)
p.s. I will be posting my pictures this weekend.

Matt B

Hi Astro,sounds like you are going to do great with NB.That swelling sticking around so long is a good sign.Don't get too greedy Astro.
The boobie fairy loves people like you!! ;D.
Thanks for the boobie blessings,and the beautiful avatar.Orange is one of my favorite colors,and the cami and the girls are beautiful as well!! ;D.

Nice to have ya here, Matt ;)

astroboobs

I wont be on long since it's late but I can't get to sleep because I'm just so excited about nb and how fast I'm responding to it! But first I wanna say HI matt and rupert!!! I'm glad to see you guys as my first response. (thanks for the compliment matt!) OMG I wanna compliment everyone on their pictures, you all look amazing!! I have yet to see an unattractive breast..and I'm serious. What dedication!

Ok so no ring marks that say for long or any funky colored boobs from over pumping..just very full 32bs. I ordered some new bras and I cant wait to get them in cause I can't wear any of my bras! My one bra which doesn't even fit me when I get my period is tight on me right now. I think I'm gettin addicted too my berrylove! It's going to be awhile before I fill up my medium domes but boy am I happy about the lovely shape I'm getting. Not a 32c by any means but the 32b's are hard to breath in. My boobs need some air too breath. Now I see why all you guys and gals are addicted too this!

Picture day is tomorrow... please be kind!

Many blessings to everyone

astroboobs

Ooook, I thought wearing 32c's would be more comfortable than the 32b bras but umm..I just got my first 32c bra in today and it fits almost perfect!! So I'm up about an entire cup size in one week...woah.... I haven't been able to wear a bra this big since my milk came in after I had my daughter. (I was a 34 or 36c.) My own mother even notices...well she thinks I'm stuffiing my bra's. I'll let her think what she wants for now. :)

Swelling from a baggy 32b to about a 32c is fast... If all I have to do is noogle for months on end to keep this swelling..thats a'ok with me!

So here are my pictures. I'm not comfortable showing my boobs naked so this is as good as it gets! The regular bra and sports bra are NOT padded. I don't believe in padding, never did....it's false advertisement. Before using my berrylove I was starting to go with padding though..it would help keep my saggy empty boobs "up" where they belong. My boobs have not sagged any worse since using the nb.

Happy noogling everyone!

Attachments

• newboobsinmaking.png
    newboobsinmaking.png
    762.2 KB · Views: 778

bexy

cant believe you were ever saggy look how perky you are now!! you have perfect boobs ;D I think the NB works well if you have been larger before i.e due to pregnancy so that may be why you are a fast responder.

Matt B

Hi Astro,I'm with Rupert.I can't believe you were ever saggy.As for naked boobs,that's your choice.But next time wear that orange cami for pics,I love it. ;D

Matt, ;)

astroboobs

Hi guys!

Thats true rupert, having ever been pregnant is suppose to help with nb but I just can't believe all the swelling I've gotten. No one in my family has boobs bigger than a 32b/34a/36a. I thouht it would have taken much longer to get this big. (I know my boobs are not large or medium by any means but this is HUGE too me lol.) I have been maintaining my weight with protein shakes but haven't gained any weight. I did herbs with little luck and I wasn't eating as much protein as I should of...plus I was eating lots of sugar/carbs and sugar/carbs is a big nono for nbe. I remember reading online though, that whey protein can help stimulate your growth hormone, along with sleeping and exercising of course. My intuition is telling me it's the protein shakes! I've also been mixing emu oil with fenugreek and vit c into my boobs as well. Emu oil is suppose to penetrate all 7 lays of the skin! (I think this helped some too) Since taking out the carbs/sugar and adding extra protein, I feel amazing. My energy is excellent but I need more greens in my diet along with my daughter. So I bought us fruit and vegetable powder from swanson.

But yea my boobs are saaaggyyy. Going from...mm..an 32aa to a 34/36 c in 9 months has really done some major damage to my boobs. (i was 100 pounds and by the end of my pregnancy I was 185!) The stretch marks go all around my boobs, its so unattractive. BUT WOW, my stretch marks are all filled in now and I love it! No more "hanging skin"!

I'll tell you what matt, next week I'll wear the orange one next week when I take my weekly picture.

height: 5'6''
weight: 120 (would like to gain 5 pounds if possible)
Build: small frame with a large butt
exercise: running 3 miles 3-4 times a week, pilates- tones the body better than running!
Supplements: b vitamins, evening primerose oil with omega from nordic naturals (cleared all my my hormonal acne!!), probotic, welbutrin for depression (these drugs are not all bad, this is the only one that works for me and it saved my life when I was a teen. I've been taking this for about 7 years.)
bra: baggy 32b but swelling close to a 32c..the swelling doesn't go down much

favorite NBE sayin: "I wise man once said..If you pump them they will grow.." ~Matt B <3

Of course I have to attach a photo of my daughter! She's so beautiful and I love her so much.

Attachments

• pigglet.png
    pigglet.png
    597.1 KB · Views: 223

Matt B

Thanks Astro,and she is a little piglet-what a doll! And Astro,I don't see anything saggy underneath that cami they're great.
Oh,and next week will be fine! :-*

Matt ;)

astroboobs

thanks matt, she looks just like her daddy. His eyebrows, nose, lips, and all. Looks better on her than him, lol. Trust me matt, that cami actually holds my boobs up where they belong.

bexy

your daughter is gorgeous!! im guna try up my protein now. I eat too mcuh fruit which causes havoc with my sugar levels i think. altho like i siad after a workout some sugar is needed. I need to eat more raw veg. eggs are a good protein source, the protein is avliable quick, i think its almost as good as a protein shake.

lexuswoman

Hey Astro!

Welcome! First of all, I want to say that you look fantastic and your daughter is so adorable! Sounds like you've got a great program and you're making great progress as well. I also massage fenugreek into my breasts during my nightly breast massage. I use Greenbush liquid fenugreek seed extract and only use 10-12 drops of it mixed with cocoa butter lotion. Once a week, I'll put plastic wrap on my boobs and follow with the heating pad set on low for about 30 minutes. I also do the Breast Enlargement Without Surgery video program, in fact, today is my 6 month anniversary on nbe! I've gone from a 34C to a 34D (had this confirmed with measurements at VS in Feb and on July 4th). I really don't take any herbs, other than a few drops of Greenbush Enhancement Blend extract liquid a few times a day. I take a prescription medication and am trying to be careful not to cause any adverse side effects. I have Greenbush's Bustea, which I"ll have a cup of it every couple of days, but I"m not very consistent with it!

I used to run a lot too, I really miss it. I had to quit 5 years ago due to knee arthritis. You're so lucky that you're trying to gain weight! I'm trying to lose weight and keep the boobs! I work out religiously 6 days a week, 3 days of weights, 3 days of cardio. I'm 5 ft. 6.5 and I weigh between 130-135. I got down to 126 in January, right about the time I started NBE, but I felt too skinny, my pants kinda just hung on me. I've been busting my butt the past few weeks and I lost 3 pounds last week, down to 132, but I swear, I can look at a cookie and gain weight. I'm just trying to watch what I eat and my downfall is the afternoon "snack monster", I swear I need to padlock the fridge and the pantry. And, I work full time and was hoping I'd lose weight from not being at home nibbling all day, but I think maybe I"ve been eating from stress. My job is really stressful. I wear a size 2, but I don't look skinny, if that makes sense.

Good luck to you, keep us posted, btw, I love that bra in the first picture, its beautiful!
:) ;) 8) Lexus

astroboobs

All these pictures are what NORMAL and beautiful breast look like. Never feel ashamed of your natural breast! Big or small!

http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery_2.php

astroboobs

Thanks lexus! Whaaat, girl, I wish I weighed that much! Coming from someone who at one time was 100 pounds, I feel so much better at 120, I'm not cold all the time anymore and I have more energy. Being really skinny isn't what it's all cracked up too be! I did the fenugreek herb wrap with heat for a few months with no results. This time I'm using emu oil and now wild yam along with the fenugreek in cocoa butter. I think this is working better.
Wow a 34c to a 34d! Thats amazing, I hope I can eventually go up a cup size.

Ok i got good news and bad news. The bad news is I'm back on an antibotic...I have an infection where my wisdom tooth is. The rest of my teeth are fine..this wisdom tooth is just in a bad location, I can barely reach it when I brush my teeth. So I'm looking into getting at least one of my wisdom teeth out. I'm laying down frequently from the pain so I haven't been on much. I still noogle everyday though! Not much has changed with my boobs, I figured my body is busy fighting this infection, and growing my boobs comes second now.

It's late, I'm going to try sleeping...

Happy noogling to everyone!

bexy

wisdom teeth can be a nightmare, i was in hospital for one of mine! i hope u feel better soon. I like that website too and have posted it to someone on here before, I think we see so many images of boobs in the media that we forget what natural boobs actually look like.

astroboobs

Mini update and then bed....

So I go my wisdom tooth pulled yesterday and I have so much pressure in my head today. I'm taking pain meds, motrin, and tylenol..lol I'm not a fan of pain medication but helps with the throbbing and the motrin for the swelling. I've been laying down most of the past two days no including cooking a nice dinner for my family. I've been sick on and off for weeks and it's starting to upset my 3 year old daughter. :( She still stays by my side most of the day though. "mum mum don't feel good?" She gives me big hugs and I ask her to go get me some cookies to nibble on..that always seems to perk her up! lol

As for nb...haven't missed a day yet! I get extra noogling time in since i'm in bed. Thanks rupert, I can't wait to feel better again. But yes, we're all so use too seeing perfect, perky, fake, hollywood boobs that we forgot what a pair of natural breast look like! Wow...rupert did you get an infection from one of your wisdom teeth or were they impacted and causing you major pain? I've had to go too the hospital for a poorly done root canal that I didn't even need done in the first place!

happy noogling everyone!

astroboobs

I am retaining less and less swelling since taking the motrin, antibiotic, pain medication, and tylenol...I'm just a very full b cup right now. I think it's because of the motrin I've been taking for the swelling from my wisdom tooth. I still noogle afternoon and night 2 hours at least total and I sleep with my noogle on at night sometimes too. Well the only way too tell for sure is too wait until my mouth heals..I'm not worried.

staying positive

astroboobs

I'm feeling much better now and still noogling with snoogling. I get the best swelling when I snoogle but the cups come off after a couple of hours. I'm still a very full b cup but too small for a 32c (34b or 36a). Ummm..I have an IUD for birth control so I NEVER know when I'm going to get my period. Well I did get a small one and my boobs went down from this as well. It's been a week after my period now (always at my smallest around this time..which I look very flat for a few days.) Well I actually have something to grab this time! The shape of my breast is improving and getting wider. Now for some bad news...I lost about 5 pounds! I was so mad at myself 5'6'' and 115 pounds....I went out and bought myself 2% milk (can't drink whole milk because it bothers my stomach!) plus carnation instant breakfast. I mix in the morning milk, carnation, and protein all together. If I have too, I'll increases this twice a day. Plus I'm using extra butter butter butter and butter! Just about everything I make is deep fried in butter and caramelized onions!

Still taking supplements

amino acid complex
vitamin d3
super stress b vitamin complex
rose hip tea! (I'm going to try mixing this with some encourage and lemon)
evening primrose oil with omega3 by nordic naturals
welbutrin

One last note to type down. About 4 days ago I started getting deep pains in both of my boobs. I have no signs of over pumping so I'm wondering if these are growing pains? Just have too wait and see how everything plays out over the months.

I'm still excited , energized, and humbled by this journey.
good luck nooglers!

astroboobs

Ok so I think I need to update my pictures since it's been awhile. Still noogling everyday for at least 2 hours...ok it's more like at least 4 hours a day plus snoogling. I'm addicted to my berrylove for sure. (Don't ask me where I got the "berrylove" from...hmm maybe because my daughter loves berries?)
So my mother came up to me today and just grabbed my boobs...woooaahh, not fun. lol I quote.."your boobs are bigger than mine....your big for a skinny girl." My mother is upfront and honest, so I must be doing something right!! Considering in the past I use to always hear..."your boobs are small." Why she says these things is beyond me since she is small like i am! What is it with mom's touchin our tits?

I'm swelling more in my cups again and retaining this "swelling" all day and night. I can't give an accurate reading on this though because I noogle so much! No signs of over pumping, just a pair of swollen titties. I would be soooo greatful to keep a very full 32b! They don't feel "empty" and I look like I have boobs when I raise my arms! So I'm not that fast responder (don't we all wanna be?) BUT I am seeing progress.

I'll get some pictures up soon...maybe of my actual boob without the bra...It would be encouraging for those of us that don't have that flawless skin. All of the noogle boobs I've seen on here have that baby skin! You girls look perfect! I would be a good example of how stretch marks are affected by noogleberry...well I guess I'm going too do it. If it will help out the noogling crew, I'll do it. Wear'em proud ladies and gents!

Last note... I'm going to try swanson bo..very very slowly. Starting with one pill a day for a week and see how I feel on it.

Matt B

Hi Astro,Your skin looks pretty flawless to me in that orange teddy/cami. And whaddya mean not a fast responder?You have only been doing this for a month and a half and you are getting results already!! So guess what Astro,be patient and enjoy the journey> Besides,the girls looked great in your avatar so I just imagine how great they look now.

Matt, ;)