B.O. Users are you out there?

Teeny Tiny

Hi Anastasia, I know you had checked to see where the BO in the UB comes from, my concern is that not all companies are truthful about the ingredients they use, do you think they would actually tell you if their BO came from a country like China? If they did that and the word got around nobody would use their supplements ever again and they would lose business and go belly up. I haven't found a single BO supplement that is made with BO from US cows. The website you gave me http://www.medplex.net/ultrabreast.html lists that ...

Our capsules are formulated manufactured in the United States in an FDA approved laboratory, and are FDA allowed. The Ultra Breast System™ adheres to all FDA standards and DSHEA labeling laws as set forth in the U.S.

The Ultra Breast System™ contains safe ingredients that are regularly inspected by USDA microbiologists and chemists.

But if you log onto http://www.ultrabreastsystem.com/ which appears to be the exact same supplement, only twice as expensive and scroll down to where it talks about the ingredients under Bovine Ovary you'll see...

Bovine Ovary - a glandular (Bovine Ovary in this case), is a piece of gland tissue or organ that supplies biologically active hormones, hormone precursors, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, soluble proteins, and natural lipid factors.

Glandular offer a diversity of hormones and hormone related substances in a natural, nontoxic quantity for Therapeutic, Rejuvenate and Preventive health care. Premium-grade bovine ingredients imported from New Zealand and Argentina.

Bovine sources are grass-fed on range land free from pesticides and fertilizers. No growth hormones, additives, or antibiotics are used. Contain no sugar, salt, starch, wheat, corn, yeast, soy derivatives, artificial coloring, flavoring, or preservatives.

I have serious issues with ordering UB, I have a bottle that I'm getting ready to ship back because I do not trust it. As far as the evidence I've found, I'll need to find it again, and when I do I will list all links for the ladies/gentlemen on this site to look at so they can be aware of everything I've found and make their own informed decisions on what to take. And I know that UB isn't as cheap as some of the other brands out there, but is still way to inexpensive to be using as high quality ingredients as in BB. As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for, and when it comes to my life, I'm not going to have it short changed because of being cheap. When it comes to just about anything I am as big a bargain shopper as you will find, hell my wedding dress I bought at ROSS for $15, the whole outfit shoes and all only cost about $25. But when it comes to my health I'm not going to risk it just to save some money, I'll wait until I can find what I want in a safe product and can afford it, or go without it.

lisads

sighhhh, dontcha hate companies shortchanging us for a few dollars .. now i have to research if raw female is safe :-\

SaveTheTaTas

I received my Bountiful Breast in the mail a couple of days ago in a brown box not labeled with anything embarassing.. yay! I must say.. the past two nights I've been taking it I've been having the most strangest sleep... felt like I awoke from a century long coma.. like I was still in the dream when I awoke and forgot for a split second that I was still "alive" cuz the dreams felt so real. What is that?? I used to get that once in a blue moon, maybe like once or twice a year. Never two nights in a row! Is that good.. like extreme REM sleep? lol

P

Philli

Okay, here's an interesting thing about beef. US will not import Euro beef for fear of Mad cow desease. Europe will not import US Beef because livestock is fed on genetically altered fodder. Also, since there are no long term test results to show the effects of humans eating genetically altered food, such as corn and cereal products, all US items containing such ingredients are banned for sale in Europe. Also Europe bans the import of genetically altered seed for growing the produce.

Bovine Ovary products from the US come under this ban because US beef ate genetically altered fodder. I read somewhere that BB claim their ovaries come from Argentina. Wether their claim is true or not..I dont know. Argentinian beef is allowed into Europe because the cattle are fed on open Bio land with natural produce.

T

tavia

lol bb is possibly the 1 possibly allowed into the uk,,,

think ill stick to my pm and sp at those prices x

T

tavia

what teent tiny said has sort a rung a bell.

noogleberry works well enough on its own, plus its worrying enough just cooking beef for a dinner making sure its done properly etc, never mind popping pills that some1 else has made stuffed with the inards of cows that could have come from anywhere ,, just to get an extra inch.

temping but rather scary when u think about it.

plus the extra cost

ive decided im not going to be using this,,,,, love to have my d by summer but this aint the way 4 me.

so i better get pumping ;) ;D

SaveTheTaTas

Tried PM... made my periods extremely late and PAINFUL and made me feel like I was on an emotional soap opera all of the time lol. I have never had such excruciating periods since I was 12, or have had such moodiness except for when I was on BCP. I already took over 2 months of the UB BO so might as well take the BB... hopefully BB is honest. I got too scared of the UB, and even tho the BB isn't 100% reliable I feel more at ease even tho i'm still concerned. But ya never know where ANYTHING comes from. PM can be tainted... vitamins can be tainted. The toilet paper that u wipe ur ass with can be tainted for all we know lol. Just gotta pray for the best I guess. :-\

Teeny Tiny

All anyone can do is try to make the best, most informed decisions they can. The biggest reason I want to try BB isn't for breast growth, granted that side effect I would not mind. The biggest reason I want to try it is for a natural and more friendly alternative to having a hysterectomy or getting put on Lupron Depot to throw me into instant menopause. I've done a lot of research on that Lupron, and there's no way in hell I want to put myself or my wonderful hubby through the side effects it causes. I suffer from anxiety, depression, and occasional suicidal thoughts enough, don't need that crap making things any worse. I have an MRI this Friday to determine whether or not I have a uterine condition called Adenomyosis that was possibly found on an Ultrasound, if I have it my gynecologist is talking hysterectomy or lupron depot, neither of which I'll do, I'll live with the agony from the condition first. But considering BB helped another person with endometriosis, my hubby says he'll figure out a way to come up with the money to order the BB for me if there's any chance at all that it will help. He's such a sweetheart! That's why I've been doing so much research on BO supplements, there are so many out there, and with the risks it's scary, that's why I've decided to spend the money on BB if need be, granted nothing is a 100% guarantee, but if I'm going to take my chances I'll take them with the safest possible product I can find, and so far it's BB. Here's a couple sites I had found information about madcow disease on for anyone that wants to take a look.

http://www.living-with-small-a-cup-breasts.com/bountiful-breast.html

http://www.hormonehelpny.com/question/hormone_092.htm

http://www.organicconsumers.org/madcow/pill6101.cfm

http://health.howstuffworks.com/mad-cow-disease.htm

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm/h/3053-could-some-mad-cows-be-all-natural

http://www.cspinet.org/foodsafety/madcow.html

Another US beef problem...
http://www.everydayhealth.com/blogs/organicforhealth/why-obama-bans-downer-cows

These are a few of the sites I had looked at before, still trying to refind some of the ones that made up my mind to only try BB.

blue_sardine

Philli said:
The exact mechanism of how 'BO' works for breast enlargement is unknown, though there are a couple of theories. 1) that it is a form of estrogen replacement. 2) that it contains enzymes and nutrients that feed the user's own ovaries. 3) that it stimulates the user's ovaries to produce more estrogen. 4) that it contains chemicals that affect the pituitary gland to produce LH and subsequently more estrogen. Likely, it is a combination of the four.

Bovine Ovarian Concentrate should be considered an 'estrogenic' supplement.

Like all estrogenic supplements, 'BO' can interfere with thyroid function. So it is a good idea to monitor body temperatures on a regular basis and to supplement with kelp or tyrosine should your average body temperature drop below 97 degree

Teeny Tiny,

Your condition sounds excruciating - all the best of luck, and I hope that, if you find a BO supplement you feel comfortable with, that it works for you!

To the other ladies,

if you read the info that Philli posted (I've quoted it above) and done any research on breast and ovarian/uterine cancer, then you'll know that stimulating your own ovaries to produce more estrogen, or "feeding" them (whatever that means), or messing with your pituitary gland's functioning for the knock-on effect of increased estrogen production is a pretty good way to significantly increase your risk of cancer later in life!

I'm a fairly meticulous type, and when I started my NBE journey I read a number of extracts from independent (ie - not in any way involved in the NBE industry) medical journals and scientific papers on the roots and causes of female cancers, and basically, women who produce more estrogen get more cancers. Plain and simple.

I'm not being alarmist - google search "estrogen links to ovarian/breast/uterine cancer" or something similar, and read the results. BO isn't a phyto or faux estrogen (many of which are actually cancer protectives - google search "phyto estrogens and breast/uterine/ovarian cancer" and read some medical papers), it contains real mammalian hormones - ones we shouldn't mess with without medical supervision.

They're only boobs! Be careful!

Teeny Tiny

Hi all!

Here's some of what I've found out about Bovine Ovary supplements. It's not estrogen-based, I could not take it if it was because of my uterine condition, which is caused from having too much estrogen in my system. It is a natural progesterone, which actually helps protect the body from the effects of estrogen like my Adenomyosis, Endometriosis, cancers, etc. Here's some of the info that can be found on the Bountiful Breast's web site. Similar information can also be found on the Ultra Breast's web site, along with several other informational sites...

(5) Are your breast augmentation capsules healthy?

* Our breast enlargement capsules are a completely safe, natural, progesterone-based glandular product.

* Progesterone is a primary precursor in the biosynthesis of the adrenal corticosteroids. Without adequate progesterone, synthesis of the cortisones is impaired and the body turns to alternate pathways. These alternate pathways have masculine-producing side effects such as long facial hairs and thinning of scalp hair. Further impaired corticosteroid production can result in a diminished capacity to handle physical or emotional stress.

* Estrogen-based breast augmentation products may cause a temporary enhancement as many women have discovered when using birth control pills. A permanent increase in breast size is possible ONLY through increasing the amount of fat you store in your breasts!

* Menopausal or post-menopausal women with clinical signs of hypothyroidism, such as fatigue, lack of energy, intolerance to cold, are actually suffering from estrogen dominance and will benefit from supplementation with natural progesterone.

* Estrogen and most of the synthetic progestins increase intracellular sodium and water uptake which can cause hypertension. Natural progesterone is a diuretic and prevents the cell's uptake of sodium and water, thus preventing hypertension.

* Whereas estrogen impairs homeostatic control of glucose levels, natural progesterone stabilizes them. Thus, natural progesterone can be beneficial to both those with diabetes and those with reactive hypoglycemia.

* Thinning and wrinkled skin is a sign of lack of hydration in the skin. Common in menopausal and post-menopausal women, it is a sign of hormone depletion.

* Progesterone serves a role in keeping brain cells healthy and is essential for the healthy development of the myelin sheath which protects nerve cells.

* Progesterone creates and promotes an enhanced sense of emotional well being and psychological self-sufficiency.

* Progesterone is responsible for increasing sex drive and enhancing the libido.

(6) What else is Bountiful Breast® useful for?

"Natural progesterone is not known to have any side effects; nor have any toxic levels been found to date. Natural progesterone increases libido, prevents cancer of the womb, protects against fibrocystic breast disease, helps protect against breast cancer, maintains the uterus lining, hydrates and oxygenates the skin, reverses facial hair growth and hair thinning, acts as a natural diuretic, helps eliminate depression and increase a sense of well being, encourages fat burning and the use of stored energy, normalizes blood clotting, and is a precursor to other important stress and sex hormones. Even the two most prevalent menopausal symptoms - hot flushes and vaginal dryness - quickly disappear with applications of natural progesterone."

(7) Is breast augmentation maintenance required?

No. Once you achieve your desired breast size simply stop taking the product. It's that simple!

(8 ) Will breast enhancers interfere with birth control pills or Depo Provera shots?

No. Bountiful Breast® will not interfere or affect birth control pills. Please refer to your physician if you have any questions.

(9) Why do some women have small breasts while other women have larger breasts?

Thyroid hormones, stress hormones, insulin, growth hormones, and sex hormones all play a part in mammogenesis. During puberty your body releases a hormone which causes fat to accumulate in the breasts. Androgens such as testosterone can inhibit breast adiposity. Lower levels of Androgens and higher body fat percentage contribute to having larger breasts. Some women have this hormone for a short period of time, others may not make enough of this hormone or be sensitive enough to it, still others may be so thin they have no body fat for their breasts to store. Since breast functioning has nothing to do with breast size, breast development in different women varies considerably.

There is a lot more information on their website, rather than listing the whole thing here's a link to it so you can read up on it yourself if you'd like. It seems as though there are a lot of benefits that can be achieved from taking this supplement, however everyone is different and will respond in their own way, just as with noogling. Some women have had great results quickly from noogling, whereas I have not, in over six months of constant noogling 8-16 hours a day from last June until just before Thanksgiving, then occasional noogling up until now I have not gained anything but larger nipples, my nipples and areola have doubled in size, but as far as breast tissue growth I have had none. :'(

My main reason for wanting to take BB is to help with my Adenomysosis along with a few other issues, so if it helps me grow boobies in the process that will just be an added bonus. ;)

Here's a link to the Bountiful Breasts web site where this information, along with much more can be found, also take a look at the before and after photo's, some have had pretty good results...

http://www.bountifulbreast.com/faq.html

Sorry this posting is so long, but I hope it was helpful for some.

lisads

Scary Realizations about all the Supplements We Like....

hey gals,

I'm still doing research on BO and I've found some interesting things. BTW Philli your passage was funny, not only do the States view European meat as risky, but anything unpasteurized or un-homogenized (can't spell) is flat out dangerous to our FDA :eek: TT, I agree it is scary wondering who hacked up this cow and if they handled it right for consumption :-X But back to the topic here are the 2 things I found for ya'll :::

1.) vitamin shoppe sells RAW FEMALE , so it can't be that bad right?? :-\

2.) read this from this source (Pay special attention to PM, they suggest it is bad for those with hormone sensitive cancers, which is scary bc my boyfriends family is plagued with cancer so please be careful!! Talk with your doctor!!) :

Hops - Used in the brewing of beer, hops contain a potent phytoestrogen called 8-prenylnaringenin which has 0.2-20% the potency of estradiol, the main human estrogen.
Hops are sedating and are used for anxiety and insomnia. They can cause excess drowsiness, so people who are driving or who otherwise need to stay alert should use it with caution. Hops should not be used by people with depression.
Hops can affect the metabolism of prescription drugs in the liver, such as drugs for allergies, fungal infections, cancer, high cholesterol or oral contraceptives.

Pueraria mirifica - Also known as Kwao Krua, Pueraria mirifica is a plant found in Thailand and Burma and used by the indigenous hill tribe people.
The plant contains compounds called miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol, which have been found to have estrogen-like effects in the body. Like the other herbs used for natural breast enhancement, pueraria mirifica should not be used by pregnant or nursing women, people with hormone-sensitive cancers, or by people using oral contraceptives as contraception. In one study examining pueraria mirifica in perimenopausal women, side effects included anemia.

Saw Palmetto - Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) is a herb best known to treat urinary symptoms resulting from benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH) in men. It is thought to prevent the binding of the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) to androgen receptors and to block the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme, which converts testosterone to the more potent DHT.
We don't know why saw palmetto would work as a bust-enhancer. There is no scientific evidence linking DHT or testosterone levels from saw palmetto with breast enlargement.
Saw palmetto should not be used by pregnant or nursing women or people with hormone dependent cancers.
Saw palmetto has been found slow blood clotting, so it should not be used before or after surgery, but people with bleeding disorders, and by people taking "blood-thinnig"medications, such as Coumadin (warfarin), Plavix (clopidogrel), Ticlid (ticlopidine), Trental (pentoxifylline), heparin, and aspirin. Saw palmetto may decrease the effectiveness of oral contraceptives.

Wild Yam - Wild yam has been found to have a variety of plant-derived estrogens, such as diosgenin. It is promoted to treat menopausal symptoms and relieve premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
We don't know how wild yam could increase breast size. Diosgenin can be converted to estrogen and progesterone, but it must be done in a lab because the human body can't convert it on its own.

One recent study did find that wild yam consumption altered estrogen levels. In the study, 24 postmenopausal women replaced their staple food with 390 g of yam in 2 of 3 meals per day for 30 days. After yam ingestion, there were significant increases in concentrations of estrone (26%), sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) (9.5%), and a near significant increase in estradiol (27%).

Wild yam should not be used by pregnant or nursing women, by women using oral contraceptives as contraception, or by people with hormone sensitive cancers.

Bovine Ovary Extract - There are no published studies of the safety or effectiveness of bovine ovary extract in humans. Unlike the other herbs discussed here, websites selling the product say that bovine ovary extract stimulates the pituitary gland resulting in an increase in prolactin and growth hormone levels.
If this is true, there are potential risks. Prolactin is a hormone that rises almost ten-fold during pregnancy to stimulate breast development and milk formation. High levels of prolactin can cause infertility, irregular menstruation, reduced libido, and possibly increase the risk of stroke.
Growth hormone is needed to stimulate growth in children. High levels of growth hormone in adults who don't need it can cause the development of diabetes, abnormal growth of bones and internal organs such as the heart, kidneys, and liver, high blood pressure, and atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).

Bottom Line

Although it may seem like there is no harm in trying natural breast enlargement pills for one or two months to see if they'll work, we know far too little about the side effects and safety of these "miracle" pills.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

And to add my two sense. I'm well aware of the cheap PM on Ebay from HerbKerb. But I just wanted to voice my frustrations I had with buying Pm from him. First off, he was rude and offensive when I had questions and goes by at least 3 different names. Herbkerb is registered on PayPal as American and says his home address is up North too, which is odd because "he" ships from Thailand. When I received the package it was written in Cryllic Alphabet (I'm a polyglot) and not sent from the seller obviously because once again there was a different name on the addressee spot. I'm not saying that he is doing us wrong, but I certainly won't buy from him again after that experience. I want to trust my seller and HerbKerb and I couldn't establish that...

Plus, has anyone had the contents of the pills tested in a lab? ..... too many questions and concerns

SaveTheTaTas

Re: Scary Realizations about all the Supplements We Like....

lisads said:
Bovine Ovary Extract - There are no published studies of the safety or effectiveness of bovine ovary extract in humans. Unlike the other herbs discussed here, websites selling the product say that bovine ovary extract stimulates the pituitary gland resulting in an increase in prolactin and growth hormone levels.
If this is true, there are potential risks. Prolactin is a hormone that rises almost ten-fold during pregnancy to stimulate breast development and milk formation. High levels of prolactin can cause infertility, irregular menstruation, reduced libido, and possibly increase the risk of stroke.
Growth hormone is needed to stimulate growth in children. High levels of growth hormone in adults who don't need it can cause the development of diabetes, abnormal growth of bones and internal organs such as the heart, kidneys, and liver, high blood pressure, and atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).

Funny thing tho... BB actually seems like it regulated my menstrual cycle?? ???

itsjust4fun91

It did the same thing for me also. It not only regulated it, but reduced the crazy pms symptoms of heavy bleeding and killer cramps. The one thing I didn't like that it did was to make my ovulation more noticable, with a bit of cramping and spotting of the ovulation mucus with a tinge of blood. If you go on the fertility sites, they claim when this happens it means you are more fertile than ever. LOL, which is another contradiction. I don't have a clue which it is really, but I feel comfortable with the BB right now.

lisads

thanks gals for replying

despite these devilish claims - I'm curious and no one can judge me for that... but i think we should all know the warnings...

Anastasia916

Interesting information all, with my experience with BO being UB, I have not noticed any menstrual problems, actually it has helped mine. Before pregnancy I had periods that lasted 2 to 4 days. After birth, they went up to 4 to 6 days. Since I started BO they are back down to 2 to 4 days, I have one every month the same time, so it's not making them irregular. I haven't had any cramps or anything like that. I did however spot a little bit a few times during ovulation I believe much like itsjust4fun. I wouldn't really call it spotting, it was soo little blood that it was just making my discharge pinkish instead of white. Even with taking a break from BO and not having time to pump I have managed to maintain the size I've gotten, so the BO must have done something. As far as this stuff causing cancer, I'm closely watched as after I gave birth to my son, the first check up after, I had some cancerous cells on my cervix and they just froze them off, it was early detection that helped keep it from spreading. But I get a pap every 6 months now as apposed to once a year like most women to keep a good eye on it. So far with taking BO no problems at all, before taking it I did discuss it with my OB/GYN and she said it seems fine. She also knows I pump. I mean really any of these supplements we have no 100% way of knowing what is safe. I've heard of people being poisoned by licking a stamp that had something bad on it. The way I look at it... if I'm meant to die, it will happen and there's nothing I can do about it, so I don't worry about it. If I do happen to have an abnormal pap with taking BO I will definitely report it here for you gals to know, but so far so good. Now that is interesting it says about the libido... I've had a decrease in sexual desire I'd say spiralling down the past year or so, it started before I started BO, but I did do herbal means of NBE before BO, so maybe it's screwing with my libido? Who knows. My doctor suggested I do a few things naturally to help, adjustments in my diet, exercise, etc. and after a few months if I don't get more desire back (I have like zero right now, last time I tried to have sex with my husband it hurt me waaayyy too much and I couldn't get in the mood) they are going to try to put me on a medication for it. But I'm not convinced my sexual desire problem is because of NBE, I think it's just a phase I'm going through at this point.

I took a 2 week break from BO to do a cleanse, now I'm going back on it now, so we'll see what happens. I am officially a permanent 32C now, working on a 32D currently.

itsjust4fun91

As for the libido, I think most women don't realize the old saying use it or loose it is really true. Sometimes it's easy to let other things start making us put it off for a few days here a few days there, and so on, and so the body reacts accordingly and slows down the libido to match your actions. Some couples suddenly wake up one day and realize it's been a couple of weeks and didn't even notice it!

One things for sure, even if you're tired or just not in the mood, most times if you get started, you will get in the mood! So use it or loose it gals.

cleo

You're right, itsjust4fun91, I'm always saying "I'm not in the mood" then end up having a really good time, so much so that hubby thinks "I'm not in the mood" means yes these days!! Think I just like playing hard to get and hubby likes a challenge!! lol ;)

Teeny Tiny

That's one area I definitely don't have a problem in right now, every once in a blue moon I may have a problem with dryness even though I'm in the mood, but I never tell my hubby I'm not in the mood. I have a problem with pain at times due to my Adenomyosis, sometimes really bad, but he can have it as often as he wants it, once a day, twice a day, so far I think our record is 5 times in one day, I'll have to work on breaking that one! ;)