barbie11's Info

barbie11

Also, the color looks reddish but it's just due to the crappiness of the camera and lighting. In person, there's no discoloration and my ring marks disappear in about 10 minutes.

Strumpet

Woah, you're looking amazing! Looks like you're getting great swelling, the PM must be helping. :)

Sorry to ask you one more teeny question about BB, but did you take it with an hour between eating like they suggest? I did at first and then I got lazy about it, but I haven't really had much growth so I'm wondering if I sabotaged myself.

barbie11

Steph--Thank you! If I could get to that size permanently, I'd be happy haha.

And Strumpet, don't worry about asking questions--I like answering them haha. I always wondered this about BB as well, because with UB they say to take it WITH a meal. I think I had a month where I got lazy with BB and took it with my meal instead, but for the majority of the time, I would actually follow the instructions. The morning pill is easy enough to take, but its hard to schedule the second pill of the day around an empty stomach. But yeah I think I really stuck to it for the majority of the time. I can't say if it mattered though. But I do vaguely remember when I got lazy, I didn't get as much growth, hence why I went back to the instructions--whether that was all in my mind or real, I don't know.

PerfectlyPear

Hey Barbie11!

Omw, I just saw your pictures- and what progress!
Wow, consider me very very jealous!

I have a question about squeem, if you're still using it?
Does it work? (guessing so by your tiny waist!) - and what model do you use?

I wish you the best in your journey, and thank you for keeping me motivated- your pumped size atm is my ideal size!!

PPear x

barbie11

Hey Perfectlypear!

Thank you for your kind words! At this moment, I'm not using the squeem because my waist is a small measurement since I haven't gained all my weight back that I lost over the holiday season. What I'll do is start to use it whenever I start gaining that weight back. So last time I started using it when my waist got up to 25-25.5" due to [desired] weight gain, and it took it back down to the 24" it usually is at. So once I start reaching those numbers, I throw it on overnight or sometimes a little longer (you start to like how it feels after awhile haha).

I'm not sure of the exact model it is since I got it a few years ago, but it's the tight rubber & cotton one. It only goes around the waist, it doesn't have the straps or anything. And it was the smallest size they offered. That's all I really know about it haha.

I hope that helps. It's one of my favorite things, since it doesn't restrict growth in my lower half or chest, but keeps my waist the same size. I love it and can't wait until I get to start wearing it again.

And here's hoping we both reach that size permanently! After seeing it in the flesh, that's my new goal. 10" around each. Fingers crossed!

PerfectlyPear

Does it work for a permanent decrease? As in, obviously if you start eating a lot etc- your waist would return to the normal size, but if you were to wear it does the measurement stay reduced after taking it off? My waist is usually 24" but it's gone up!!

Thank you for your help- I think I've found the model you're talking about! My dream would be to have a figure like Raquel Welch's...
http://www.ibtimes.com/blogs/articles/24848/20110314/vintage-treat-hourglassy-raquel-welch.htm
-perfection!

I hope your noogling is going well, really seems like it, and I apologise for going so off topic!

PPear x

barbie11

I think that part just depends on you're body. Like, if I take it off in the morning after sleeping in it, it will stay that measurement most of the day (except for like immediately after I eat, etc.). But if I don't wear it for a few days in a row, it'll go back up to the other size.

I think corsetting is the only way to get it permanently smaller since you shift your bones and organs with that. But with this, it just gets rid of the fat there temporarily, and there's only so much fat you can get rid of. Like my waist can't get much smaller than 23" no matter how much weight I lose, etc. Whereas other people can't get theirs much smaller than 27" or whatever--just depends on the person.

I love Raquel Welch's figure, but I think I would need to get corsetted like she did to get those results hah. Unfortunate, but that was just so popular back then. They all did it and now we have these high standards haha.

How's noogling going?

PerfectlyPear

Oh I see, that's v helpful! Despite my waist being quite small, I think I do have quite a lot of fat around it... people say to exercise, but that just builds muscle under the fat= nono! haha.

Oh! She used a corset?? I really was wondering cos her figure looked far far far too perfect, ad I guess those curves in her waist don't look natural!

Noogling is going quite well I think, wish I hadn't stopped in mid september, cos this is just my second month :( How is noogling going for you, as in, obviously we can see a major difference, but do you think you gained any permanent growth? :) Are you still fitting into your 32D's? Cos you look a LOT bigger... consider me jealous. :(

You're my motivation!

PPear x

barbie11

Yeah I'm pretty sure all female celebrities used them back then. And I know what you mean--it's hard to describe but all their waists look like that, just a little "off". I'd love for my waist to be a permanent like 22 or 23" but I can't get there without the corsets like they did, and I don't think I can make that commitment haha. Plus, I don't want it to look weird.

The first time I started noogling (in 2010) I stopped after a month or two, too. So forever reason it didn't do it for me the first time, but I really haven't stopped since I re-started again last July, so maybe second time is the charm for both of us haha. Anyway I'm getting a BUNCH more swelling since I started using a PM spray. I'll swell to a very full 32DD. And it does stick around longer. I still fit in my 32D bras, but I think they've stretched out because they're like 2 years old haha. I tried on a bunch of 34D and 32DD bras in Victoria's Secret and then Target the other day and they all fit pretty perfectly, so I'm thinking I'm probably getting to be that size. I'd like to get to 9.5" inches before I actually commit to buying them though haha. Like some days I'll fit into the old 32D's I have, and other days I wear the 32DD and it fits, so I fluctuate a lot.

But thank you! I REALLY appreciate your compliment. I think the shadowing in those pictures might make them look a little bigger than they are. And I think the shape of mine also sort of bumps me up half a size or so. So even though I measure 9" around each, I'm a full 32D instead of just a regular 32D, which I think we talked about before that we both have the "problem."

Good luck to you! I bet you'll stick with it this time for sure.

PerfectlyPear

Ahhhh I love corsets so much, but they're not really 'in' these days... should have been born back then! And your waist is tiny as it is!!

Oh, I wasn't aware that you stopped and re-started!
Which PM spray do you use? I was wondering, since I'm a little young, if I could use a spray or cream containing it? I mean, I wouldn't take herbs orally etc... but lots of people have had amazing results with PM!
Do you wear a 32D or DD during the day now? When did your swelling start to stick around? I mean, I didn't pump yesterday or today (until now), and although my size didn't remain... (shrank to a small D), the shape did?? It was odd!! (no complaints!)
Is your aim a DD, or would you consider trying for more? :)

Modesty Barbie! Your pics look phenomenal, and your shape is enviable!!! And your Nov pics pumping are like the same size as your normal now!- either way your results and growth are v inspiring.

Keep us all updated! x

barbie11

Hey Pear!

I use the Ainterol Atomizer spray. When I run out, though I might try the less expensive version, who knows. Right now I'm really enjoying the spray just because of the swelling I get from it. And the swelling stays around longer too when I use the spray. It used to stay around for about an hour probably (although I never measured officially), and that was right from the start. Now I'd say I still have remnants of swelling 4 or 5 (or more?) hours after I noogle. In fact, I actually think some swelling might be sticking around for the whole day, because when I go 2 or 3 days without noogling, I'll measure about .25" less around each breast than when I noogle consistently. So maybe this means that I'm getting long-lasting swelling.

I'm also using the capsules, but I haven't had any real noticeable results from those. One thing I do know, however, is that I'm probably going to take it for the rest of my life because my complexion on it is amazing! haha

Anyway I usually just wear my 32D bras during the day still. I bought a new 34D bra, though, and it fits perfectly when I want to wear it (but it's a little too flamboyant for everyday use haha). The one 32DD bra I have is pretty large (larger than the average 32DD cup I think) so I won't wear it with loose tops for fear of not filling it 100% and having some slippage, but I'll wear it with a tight shirt and it fits perfectly.

I noticed the same thing about my shape staying before size too! And I still notice it, particularly when I get cold, that they are rounder now haha. Awesome news about your shape too! Hopefully that means size will stay gradually too. And I think my goal is officially a full 32DD now. Once I saw that swelling on my frame, it was pretty clear that anything more than that would look ridiculous on me haha. I think I'm one of the few that started out with a bigger goal than the goal I'm ending with haha. No greed here yet.

I have about an inch around each breast to go! It's hard when results are so gradual, but it's probably better that way. Maybe I'll aim for 9.25" by the beginning of May? haha

Can't wait to see your updates!

xoxojenny

PerfectlyPear, can you share with me the exactly model of Squeem that barbie11 uses? I'd love to give it a go. I am small but do not have a defined waist. And I agree, Raquel Welch was so beautiful in her prime. Her body is to die for!

barbie11

Hey jenny, I figured out which model it is:
http://www.buy.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=218921020&sellerid=19766791

I have this one in the XS. I'm sure you'll want an XS or S too since you're also tiny but that's just a guide as to which I use. I'm sure any of them are fine, though. Squeem is supposed to be a really quality brand, and I'd have to agree since I've had mine for 2 years now and there have been no problems or stretching or other changes in it's composition since.

Anyway I mostly stopped by to report that I noogled from 8:00am to 9:00am and swelled to a tiny bit under 10.5" each breast, which is a new record! The mint green 32DD bra in my picture is too small at this level of swelling. I'm going to measure every few hours and see exactly how long it sticks around. Honestly, I could see myself just noogling every 5 hours or so if it kept me around 9.5"-10" swelling throughout the day (since I lose my red rings in about 15-30 minutes). In a way, that means I still reach my goal--it's just a little more work haha.

barbie11

So after recently hitting a swelling record of almost 10.5" on each breast, I hit it again last night! 32DD bras definitely don't fit properly at that level of swelling, so I know that that will be my max goal. I still just want 10.0" on each though.

Right now, it's the week before my period and I skipped 3 or 4 days of noogling last week, but I still measure at like a little more than 9.25" around each breast pre-noogling. I'm not sure if my period has anything to do with it. I've never really noticed any difference in swelling the week before my period. I used to notice a slight difference in size before, so that might be factoring in. I also stop taking PM the week before and start taking goat's rue in order to avoid estrogen dominance, so those two factors may also be contributing to the 9.25"-9.5" this week.

Whatever the reason, though, I think this is a good sign of something important happening. I haven't gotten any noticeable growth spurts in the past few months, so I hope that I get one this month. I could use some good news.

I've been trying to keep track of how long my swelling lasts and why I swell more at some times than at others. I think I decided that the time of day that I noogle doesn't have an effect on my swelling. I also think I lose about half an inch of swelling every 3 hours-ish. So when I swell an inch, I'll lose it within 6 hours.

Hip measurement is coming in at 37", so once I get back to working out (Spring Break this week), I'll push that up even further. Goal there is still 38". Waist measurement is coming in at 24", so I'll probably start wearing my Squeem again soon as I gain more weight. It would be great if I could get a little closer to all my body goals by the summer!

barbie11

Just realized something exciting. Even though it's the week before my period and I probably have some swelling from that, I am currently measuring pre-NB what I measured post-NB about a month and a half ago. That's fun! I used to look at my swelling when I was swelling to 9.5" and think it looked big, and now that's more of a normal measurement for me.

I haven't noticed much of a difference in how my bras fit, though. I think that's just a product of how long I've had them. I did see a picture of myself the other day and thought they looked bigger, though.

I'm anxious to see what my measurement will be after my period. I'm kind of scared. I'd at least like to retain 9.0" inches permanently. Since I was at about 8.8-8.9" before.

barbie11

Alright well it's day three of my period, and I was expecting to now swell as much since that's what everyone else seems to report. Buuuut... I swelled to a new record! About 10.7" around each breast.

I can't wait to see what my measurement is this time next week, since by then I'll know if I had any permanent growth. It's been awhile since I've grown, so I hope I have this time. I feel like I'm making some progress at least.

barbie11

Alright so I hope I'm not speaking too soon, but it's been 10 days since I got my period, so I figure at this point I'm at a constant measurement, and the verdict is:

Across each breast: 9.25" each! (maybe a tad over that sometimes)

So I think it might be safe to say that I gained this month. I'm hoping it's not swelling due to goat's rue, but even if it is, I guess I can just keep taking it.. haha.

.75" across each until I make it to my goal measurement of 10". Here's hoping I can get that by the end of this year?

barbie11

It's been 7 hours since I last noogled, and I'm retaining half an inch of swelling, so 9.75" each. Really enjoying this size