barbie11's Info

lexuswoman

You are soooooooooo lucky, I'm 5 ft. 6 in. too and I'd love to weigh 110 pounds with boobies your size. Instead I'm 127 pounds, 30.5 inches underbust, 36.5-37 inches across the bust, 27 inch waist, slim athletic build. We all want what we don't have, right?!? Anywho, congrats on the growth, are you still taking Bountiful Breast? I may try that with my Brava.

barbie11

Thank you so much Tatiana!

Lexuswoman--you are so right! haha It's a shame but so true. Your body type sounds more like what I want. Anyway I'm not currently taking BB, I've been doing PM for a few months but a really low dosage to prevent it messing up my cycle. But I'd definitely recommend it. Of all the things I tried, I got the most consistent growth with BB. I would go back to it if by the end of the year I haven't reached my goal. Happy to answer any questions you have about it, just let me know. Good luck!

lexuswoman

Aww, thanks barbie11, you're sweet! I was hoping to get some bountiful breast and I emailed the company b.c I take Lamictal for seizures (not epilepsy, had a benign brain tumor 5 years ago, health is fine, just have to take for prevention of seizures due to scar tissue, etc-long story), and I got a reply back this morning from customer service advising me that it would be dangerous to take BB and Lamictal together due to possible side effects, also BB doesn't want any liablity which I can understand given the lawsuit-happy world we live in, they said don't try it til your doctor takes you off Lamictal, which probably won't ever be happening, but hey, I found out that my Brava just shipped yesterday (tried the Noogleberry, had too much pain and discomfort from the cups, had a Brava a long time ago and I know the domes are more comfortable, but never really got to use it b.c I bought it used and it wore out shortly after I tried it) so I've got good things to look forward to! I'm going to try to wear the Brava 8 hours a day or so while I sleep, I'm not going to shoot for the 10 hours a day that they advise, I see no need to put pressure on my self, boob growing is supposed to be enjoyable, right?, so I'll just wear it a shorter time during the day and for as long as needed. Good luck to you too! Keep on growing!

barbie11

Well I haven't been around in awhile, but I figured it was time for an update. I'm still doing the PM and Goat's Rue, and I noogle for an hour every other day. Proud to say my measurement is consistently coming in at 9.5" across each breast!

My hip measurement is 38.25" ish, and I finally think I've reached my weight goal. I have gained weight since that was my goal, but I don't think that's really contributing to my breast measurement, since the weight gain (or loss, unless substantial) has never affected that area before. My goal is still 10" around, so I have about a half inch to go to reach that. I think it's possible. I'd like to get there by my birthday in December. Here's hoping!

0xducesax0

Hey barbie11!!!

Congrats on your growth :D

Wow girl you managed to get wider hips in the end. Now that you've increased quite a lot do you mind sharing what you think contributed to your hip growth? I'm still doing weight training but I don't seem to grow as much in the hip area.

barbie11

You know, thats a really good question. The main thing that pushed me that far was I think the amount that I ate. I kept my workouts fairly steady (and increasing weight gradually of course). I took PM and maca that whole time, which I think DID contribute but not without the workouts and food intake. But yeah overall I'd say the growth "spurt" that I had was probably due to me getting really serious about my diet and eating a lot more.

Let me know if you have any questions! I'll be happy to get more specific with anything

barbie11

High protein! But everything was pretty high for awhile there. Anyway I'll get about 110 grams of protein a day. Calories about 2300 a day. I had to take a break from my workouts for awhile since I was moving and had to reassemble all my weight stuff but I really maintained most of my size with the eating.

I had a bunch of plateaus there though that lasted for quite awhile and they were really frustrating. Probably for like a month I'd just be stuck at 37.5" until my body finally decided to get with the program haha.