Barbies Before and After

K

KittyKat

lexuswoman said:
I would kill to look like you, I do heavy weights for my lower body, but my thighs end up getting bigger too. :mad: I wish I had your boobs too, I would love to be 9 inches across each boob and be as tiny everywhere else as you are, well except for that nice round booty you got goin on!

It's wonderful when the thighs get bigger too! It's not fat, so the muscle gives them that beautiful shape. Yum! Our thighs usually take over the butt workouts though, that is true.

Barbie11, you look magnificent! Booty, boobs and all! Well done!

barbie11

Hey everyone! I'm so glad you guys can see a difference! As we all know, sometimes it's hard to see it yourself. I've been doing this for awhile, about 6-7 months, but I took a break in between and lost most of it so I've gained that much twice really.

Lexuswomen--Thank you! My thighs have gotten a little bigger, but I know what you mean. You hit a certain width there and you just don't want to keep going. Also, 9" across each doesn't seem as big as I thought it would. But I think that's the story of all our lives.

And thank you so much kat! It's nice when hard work pays off

barbie11

Figured I'd post an updated picture now that I can see some results. I've been holding steady at 9.5" across each breast recently. That makes it about an inch that I've grown on each breast since I started! Starting pic is the first picture on the first page.

I fit pretty well into 34Ds and 32DDs, but I still don't quite feel like that's my real size. I think I LOOK more like a 34C, but I'm getting there. Another half inch and I'll be at my goal!

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    151.1 KB · Views: 816

minnie34

Amazing barbie, just amazing. You have my dream boobs, they are absolutely perfect!!!!
You are a fantastic ad for the NB, that's for sure!!

monkata_iv

Oh my god if I had your boobs, I would never have bothered putting a sucking device on my boobs ;D You are my dream size... ;)

barbie11

Thank you guys so much! You all make my day SO much brighter with your comments. I've been noogling for almost 10 months now and have gained an inch--so everyone keep at it!

Matt B

Hey There,I wondered where you went.They look gorgeous Barbie,congrats.Don't get too greedy and ruin them..

Matt ;D

Matt B

Hey Kat,it might be pretty difficult to ruin something so beautiful,but you could make them too big for the body they're on or distort the nips etc.I've always been a firm believer in "if it ain't broke don't fix it",and those definitely do not not fixing. :eek:

Matt ;)

0xducesax0

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: jaw drops to the floor :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG girl! Best real boobs i've ever seen BY FAR! I'm super jealous. You must look amaaazing in a push-up bra :)

Matt B

I agree Epic.Push up bra or a nice strappy cami so we all could enjoy their movement and shape. ;D

Matt ;)

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Barbie. I'm Dustin. I love your boobs. I hope mine will have that kind of definition. Check out my post and let me know what you think. Dustin2218. Hope to hear from you

barbie11

God you guys are TOO nice! Thank you all SO much for all the support and compliments. It really brightens my week. Month even!

I'll do my best not to ruin them, Matt haha. I'm definitely not above stopping if something starts to seem unusual.

Thank you guys again and happy growing!

Matt B

Hi Barbie,you say you noogle every other day,so what do you use to get rid of the marks?The girls are markless and beautiful.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Barbie you do have really nice boobs. I am very envious of them. Do you know anything about the nipple cups/inserts? What size domes are you using? What size did you start out at what size are you now?

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi Barbie, we have never spoke before as i have not really been on here very much but just wanted to say well done ;D you look great, you must be over the moon with what you have achieved ;D just imagine where you will be in another 10 months ;D

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

barbie11

I'm so glad everyone can see results!

Matt--By marks do you mean indents or red ring marks? Although I suppose the answer is the same either way--I don't really do anything special to reduce either. Indents have never really been a problem. As for the ring marks, they'll usually last about 30 minutes after I noogle, and I noogle at night so it's never a problem. No padding or special lotions or anything either.

Dustin--Thank you so much. And no I don't know too much about the nipple cups, sorry. I've never used them personally, mine have always been pretty puffy haha. Anyway my routine now is that I use the contoured large domes for thirty minutes and then the extra large domes for thirty minutes. When I started I got the large, and at the time I was probably a large 32B. I filled those in probably like 3 or 4 months while taking some supplements that helped growth. I then took a break from noogling and when I got back on it, I filled the larges much quicker so I got the XLs (before CL was available). And now with the CLs and XLs I highly doubt I'll ever fill them, but they fit at the base and I think that's all that really counts. Feel free to ask more!

Cheryl--It's an honor to receive a compliment from such a legend--thank you so much! Although it pales in comparison to what you've achieved, that really means a lot. I'm hoping the next ten months take me to my goal!

Matt B

Thanks Barbie,I usually use olive oil but I ran out so I tried barbasol (Fina's idea)and it worked great but since I couldn't see the girls' color,I over pumped and blistered the hell out of them.Tank girl told me to try a combo of oil and lotion so that's what I'm doing now.
I'm going to get some Proclaim lotion she suggested,but I have to find a Sally's Supply around here.
I might add,the barbasol gave me some awesome swelling,but that isn't worth the blisters. :(
Thanks again,and take care of you and the twins!!You're both beautiful.

Matt ;)

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Barbie. You started out at a 32B. What size are you now after what time frame. I started out with the medium domes and filled those in like 2-3 weeks. Now I'm using the CLs and have those filled about halfway if not a little more. I fill a 38B right now and my goal is a full 38C or small 38D.