Barbies Before and After

barbie11

Right now I'm sort of in between a 32D and 32DD. They both fit pretty well. Although I wouldn't buy a new 32D bra because they're a little tight anymore. I fill the CLs about three fourths of the way, and the XLs my nipple reaches about the 4.5 inch mark.

Matt B

Damn girl,I would have lost that bet!I would have bet you filled the XL's.I 'm a little past halfway in the Cl's and I don't think I'll ever fill them.That's okay,cuz hiding them might be a challenge!LOL! I don't know though, I'd kinda like to try em for about a week or so!!

Anyway Barbie,they are beautiful so take good care of them.

Matt ;D

BustyBabe

Your breasts are amazing, and you have such a beautiful figure! I'd love to be your size with breasts that big!

Anastasia916

I have to agree with other commenters here, your natural shape is amazing, I'm definitely jelly ;) in a good way. 32B to a 32D/DD that's very good. I went from a AA to the size you are now. So it's definitely possible to grow with persistence. As far as the butt growing, good luck! I'm actually doing weight training on my lower half the most, some on upper body and some on midsection. Mainly I want to lose some fat (notice I'm not saying weight), build definition in my legs, arms and abs, but keep the size of my butt and boobs. My butt is 39" haha so I kinda want to get the boobs close to there also, but eh I'll settle with maintaining size also. But yea, you look great and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Keep up the good work ;)

barbie11

Once again, thank you all for the extremely kind words. It makes my day.

Anastasia--what an honor to have all these legends commenting on my picture thread! Thank you so much for the compliments. Good luck on your body building journey! I agree--it's not about the weight, it's about the composition.

Thanks again guys! I might post some post-swelling pictures after my session tonight to show my goal size.

barbie11

These are some swelling pictures. This would be my goal size--10" across each breast, and I'm currently 9.5". My non-swelling picture is one the second page.

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 637
  • Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    117.4 KB · Views: 664

evil alex

ugh youll be there in no time at all! your normal pics look very similar to my swelling pics right now and im crossing my fingers that by the end of the summer ill look half as good :)

Matt B

Hi Barbie,they look beautiful!What an example of the success one can get with the NB.Did you ever use herbs of any kind?
Just wondered.

Matt ;D

lexuswoman

Barbie,

You look fantastic! What size cups are you using? And, how do you get so much fullness at the top? When I take off my Brava (I only wear it about 30 minutes to a few hours a day), my nipples immediately "shrivel up", like what happens when you get cold. What could be causing that? I've had a problem with that more and more lately. Any advice.

barbie11

Thanks evil alex, and good luck!

Matt--I used BO for almost a year from October 2010 to September/October 2011 (it was BB). I think I got some pretty good results with that and otherwise balancing out my hormones during that year. Then in November I switched to PM. I don't think any results I've had since are due to it, but I'm still taking a low dosage because I LOVE what it does for my skin. I'll never stop taking it now haha. But yeah, I don't think it did anything for my growth, as I haven't noticed anything different happening between when I'm taking it and when I'm not. When I use PM spray, though (which is usually, but I left it at my apartment 5 hours away haha), my swelling is about .5" to .75" more, so I think that may have contributed just because I'll swell so much on it. Who knows.

Lexuswoman--I use the CLs for 30 minutes and then the XLs for 30 minutes. As for fullness on the top, I don't have any tips perse. I know that when I pump my nipples sort of point down, so a lot of the pressure is on top. Also, I think I've had the nipple thing you're describing once in awhile. My theory is that it was just a reaction based on the senses. Like the differing pressure is a shock (like cold can be) and that causes the shriveling. Maybe try reducing pressure gradually?

Matt B

I was just curious Barb,because your results are so awesome.I am still taking fenugreek but I haven't resumed the red clover as yet.
Those two along with the SP I think cranked up my system for growth before I started noogling.But I don't think the SP did anything judging from other responses.I have been using a PM cream that Alice recommended and I love it.I think it's adding something to the process.I thought about the PM pills but I wouldn't be able to hide what they helped grow!DAMN!! ;D

Take care of the girls,Matt ;D

lexuswoman

Barbie,

So you only noogle for one hour per day? When I pump, my nipples just point straight ahead, maybe I should try to move them downward to get more tops sucked into the domes. I would love to take PM or BO, but because I take a prescription medication, I can't risk an interaction. So, I have to stick with external. I do however massage with greenbush's enhancement blend liquid (equal parts fenugreek, wild yam, and saw palmetto) at night for 360 inward rotations. I also listen to the Breast Enlargement Without Surgery program. I've grown an inch since January 30 and going for more! I really want to get my NB to work, I've just had a heck of a time finding a way to not get those bad red marks. I use my brava right now and get red marks but they go away within minutes. These are like little red marks made up of pin prick dots that take days to clear up. The hardest thing is to try to get the cups on my chest without them farting off. I pump and pump like crazy just to get them to adhere, so I'm probably inadvertently overpumping. I like the Brava domes b/c they're sticky and much easier to apply. I just haven't had anytime to practice with my nb. I eventually want to tell my husband that I want to Noogle for an hour every night while watching tv, but if I'm getting bad red marks that take days to clear up, he ain't gonna go for that. So, I just need to experiment and see what works. Anyways, thanks for the tips, you look super!

barbie11

Alright so I had a weeks break from nooglng and just got record [ridiculous] swelling. My non-swell is still the same size just FYI. The bra is a padded 32DD. It's about 11" across each. I only want 10" permanently though.

Attachments

• Photo 2.jpg
    Photo 2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,028
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 737
  • Photo 1.jpg
    Photo 1.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 688

Matt B

Damn Barbie,what a great way to start the 4th of July!! ;D!! They are beautiful,that's all I can say hon.Your results say so much for the rest of those that are trying to improve things.Thank you,and have a great 4th.

Luv ya, Matt :-*

chica

WOW!!! ;D

You are stunning!!!

You've inspired me to put my NB on right now!

My dream would be a 32D, currently 32B.

Thank you for your inspirational story!!!

chica x

Bawb

Wowwwww! That swelling is unbelievable! You look incredible. But you're still the same size when you're not swelling, right? Hoping more of that will stick for you soon; it certainly is dramatic enough you'd think it would. :)

Do you have any idea why you get so much swelling? If it's something you're doing, I totally need to try it.

barbie11

Thank you so much, Matt! You're always there with support.

Chica--you look great and seem to be getting great results. Here's hoping for more!

Bawb--Yeah, I'm still the same size without swelling as I was on the page 2 pictures. 9.5" across each breast. The things I've noticed that give me good swelling is that 1.) I use a PM spray. Ainterol brand. That's always jump-started my swelling and progress. And 2.) when I take a break (probably like 3 days to a week; I haven't tried a break longer than a week) I get much more swelling. I'm not sure why. It puts me in a weird spot because then I don't know if I should be staying consistent or taking breaks often haha