Bliss' Pictures

B

Blissful27

These are this pics I have so far, the first one is a disaster... sorry about the stretchmarks.
The second pic is about 2 hours after pumping this afternoon after work... again about the stretchmarks. I know they can be very unattractive.

R

roxybright

Of what I can see, there is a HUGE difference!!!! Looks great!!!

B

Blissful27

Thanks Roxy, I hope I can start maintaining the size within a months time, like I said after about 4 hours they go down, but still not bad. I am very excited!

Bliss

S

ShortStakz

1st off way to go! those are some really noticeable results and hopefully after a bit more pumping they will be like that before pumping. 2nd dont apologize for your stretchmarks, they are completely normal and im sure all of us have them, and some of us have em more than on our chest. its a natural part of life, something to embrace and not be self conscious about.

R

Rafferty

Awesome results!! :eek: :eek: :eek:. Won't it be great when they stay that size. Good work Blissful27

C

catsrule

Holytoldeo! You look fantastic! How long are you using system for each DAY? great results!! good for you!!

N

naturalboobs

Way to go Bliss you look amazing!!!! :) I was trying to decide which pump system to buy, but after seeing your results, I'm definitely going to purchase this one!!. I'm so excited for you. Keep pumping and keep posting your results. This is very encouraging to me, since I do not want to go under the knife. I to will take before and after pictures when I get my system. God Bless everyone, and may our boobs grow as big as we want and may we keep the size!!!!

R

roxybright

I agree with ShortStakz, stretch marks is natural, and it's something that you can't help. I have them on my boobs and they are VERY noticable after I pump for an hour!!!
Keep up the great pumping!!! Your boobs look fantastic!!!! ;)

B

Blissful27

Hey EVERYONE,

Thank you for the support and comments, I cannot wait for the day that they are that size before pumping too!! Could you imagine?!

When I took the cups off on Monday and I felt the weight and saw........... actual breasts, I kept saying OMG, OMG, OMG, I could not believe it, this is actually working, OMG!!! I am still in disbelief. Even when I wake up in the am and the swelling is gone, I know that there is hope and eventually they will be that size.

Thanks for the stretchmark comments too, this is true, they are just so, so, irritating at times. However, they don't look as bad on actual boobs as they do on non-existent ones, lol. So I guess that's cool.

Catsrule - I am pumping for a total of 2 hours per day right now. Maybe with time it will be less, who knows. I actually wish I had the time to pump more, but I am not sure if that is going to be too much, so I am okay with the 2 hours for now.

A

alexis

OMG!omg!i am so thrilled for you!such big difference,i am sure gona get mine soon!thanks Bliss,for sharing this, if it were'nt for u and the others,i will still think twice before going for the plunge!
yea, i agree with the above saying that may our boobs grow bigger and bigger till they're what we always wanted!aleeluuia! ;D

B

Blissful27

Hey Alexis,

Thanks!! My swelling has gotten a little bigger in the [ast few days, but nothing to talk about... still lasting about 4-5 hours, but the fullness is apparent, even without the swelling --- more on the bottom than the top though. Hope you get your pump soon so you can be on your way... this is the best investment I have ever made... considering the amount of money I have thrown away in pills and gels, lol. I will keep you guys posted, I will post more pics at my two week or one month mark, depending on the progress.

Bliss

L

Lynn

Bliss, I'm getting about the same result as you. I get really fantastic swelling, and then I lose some over the coming hours. But gradually I'm losing less and less. Yesterday morning I work up, about 9 hours after pumping, and I was shocked at how much remained! I have stretch marks too, by the way, from when I breastfed my kids. I really got bigger then, up to a C cup. That was a big difference for me. I remember it well because it was the only time in my life I had boobs! I'm really pleased with NB, and hope to get to a large A cup that doesn't go away between pumpings.

I

idiotesavante

Hi Bliss,

Those are some pretty impressive results - way to go! :)

Would you mind telling me what size cups you are using and what technique? I'd really like to get more swelling in the lower part of my breast which is what you mention getting (I'm trying to make the smaller right one match the larger left one!), but using the large cups the way I have so far seems to give me more swelling on top.

Good luck with your continued noogling - not that you need it, by the looks of things! ;)

Idiotesavante

B

Blissful27

Hey Idiotesavante,

I am actually still working on perfecting my pumping method, I use the medium cups. Thinking of getting the large because I seem to fill them up pretty quickly. This noogle this is awesome, I cannot believe it works!!!!!!!

I pump and release for the first five minutes and then hold for twenty (twice during the day). At night I pump and release for the first and last five minutes and hold for the middle 50 minutes. I think I do not swell on top because as you can see I was absolutely BONEY on top, lol. You could see my chest bone! My left boob swells more than my right too... I am wondering if it because I am a leftie ???, not sure. I think if we let the pump stay on longer on the smaller boob, we could even things out.

The large cups?? Were you filling out on top before you were using the large as well, I NEED to fill out on top, lol. How long have you been noogling?

Lynn,
Congratulations on your progress, any bra shopping yet?! I can't wait. Lynn... call me GREEDY, I want to be a full B, small C, lol. ;D

Bliss

I

idiotesavante

Hi again,

Thanks for replying! I'd say your method certainly seems to be working for you! :)

I think investing in the large cups might be a good idea if you want to work on the top part of your chest, as they do cover a larger area, so hopefully they wouldn't just create suction around your existing breast tissue but work on creating more of it in places where there is currently little! :) I'm using the large cups mainly because I felt the circumference of the medium didn't take in all the tissue around the lower part of my chest that I wanted to work on. I fill the medium quite easily, but certainly not the large. (At least not yet!) My left breast is a small C and I'm happy with that - I just want the other one to match! :-\ I've been noogling for a little under a month, so fingers crossed I'll see some real lasting progress soon.

Idiotesavante xx

A

annieboobs

Whooo!!!! nice, u look great.. Thanks for sharing with us.. I know u inspire lots of us to keep pumping.. Seems ur method is working just right for ya...
Keep us posted..

B

Blissful27

Hey Daylight,

I want to thank you for the suggestion, but around the same time I ordered my noogleberry I began using this product called revitol for stretchmakrs on my stomach... I must say that it has improved drastically. Being that, I have decided to use it on my boobs as well, hopefully it works just as well. Between the two products I feel like a completely different person.

Who thought I would have ever recovered from child bearing, lol.

Bliss

T

tiffany81

Wow! :eek: You look amazing. Very noticeable results. Lots of fullness and they look really perky. Good for you. ;D

B

Blissful27

Hey All,

Just posting my pic updates, these are not swelling pics, this is me after work before my pumping session. I would not have known I had grown at all if it wasn't for that first pic. Who knew I was soooooooooo flat chested, lol. Thank goodness for noogleberry... and LUCY!!!

These are approximately two-month pics, and I had a 8 day break about three weeks ago.

I won't see my boyfriend until December, and he has nooooo clue, he is going to wonder what the heck happened, but he maybe to preoccupied to dwell on the how when he is so caught up in the "oh yeah", lol.

Can anyone help me get them closer together ???, that seems to be my only problem. Otherwise I am content with my progress so far.

Happing pumping to all...
Bliss