Bliss' Pictures

I

Iammeme

WOW! That is AMAZING! Before pumping even! Yah, I'd say you've had great results with this system! Congrats!!!! Keep it up, they look incredible!

W

WannabeaBigger

Blissful27 said:
These are this pics I have so far, the first one is a disaster... sorry about the stretchmarks.
The second pic is about 2 hours after pumping this afternoon after work... again about the stretchmarks. I know they can be very unattractive.
Take it from me, "a complete freak for breasts!"
I'm a male and take it from me that's a nice set.
I'm drooling!
Please don't get angry at me.
I'm also kinky enough that I'm doing everything I can to grow breasts.
NO I'M NOT GAY OR BY. I'M STRICTLY HETRO!
It's working. I'm not pumping but I'm looking for a good set of cups.
I don't need a pump I have a very good one.

C

catsrule

Hey Bliss, how is your progress? your last set of pics was almost 2 months ago...any news for us??? you are doing a great job, Hun! best of luck to you! let us know what boyfriend thinks!!!!!

B

Blissful27

Hey,

Thanks for the compliments, I really appreciate it. I leave for my vacation in exactly 2.5 weeks and I am bit nervous. I have definitely grown, more width wise than frontal if you know what I mean. I am more round, and definitely full.

Catsrule... to answer your question. And everyone else who may just be curious...
This is gonna be a long one.

So I completely outgrew the mediums and started the large exclusively about two months ago; this made my swelling inconsistent. With the change I would only last for two hours. My breast have changed from the tear drop shape to a cup cake look --- very round and very full. They are heavy.
But this didn't happen right away, I would pump and then two hours later I melted away to my 34B cup (who would have thought, lol). I was ready to throw in the towel. After about another month of persistence, it started lasted a bit longer, this a recent development. I have been pumping my little life away, trying to make my deadline.

Now my dilemna,
I have outgrown my cups (L), I think I need the XL, rephrase I know I need the XL, problem is my experience with the last cup transition was awkward. I started filling out on top more and less on the bottom with the large (it was the opposite with the mediums). I am babbling here... sorry. My point is that I need the XL but I think it would be best to do the transition after my vacation as to keep my current swelling and such on track.

What do you think??

I have also been working late, and seldom pump more than 20 minutes at night, I start dosig off, lol. I get so angry with myself because I need my boobs to be darn near flawless in such little time.

I fill my large cups in a minute, could be less. I still get good swelling, but only GREAT swelling if I pump for an excess of two hours. I stopped using the foam rings because they mark me, my ribs are used to the tension now, not to mention that I am not getting a super strong suction since they fill up quickly, so they do not pain my ribs too much.

I am still working on trying to acquiring this liquid latex thingie, more procrastination than anything else. I have so much to do, packing, shopping, and such(I know I have gone off on a tangeant, bad habit), that until I started writing this response I totally forgot about the latex.

I get up to a 34c after pumping and 34B when I am at rest. Do you know if the XL cups are of the same material and make of the ones we currently use?

I told you guys this was a long one.

Also my nipples have finally stopped swelling completely, my goodness, band-aids and all this madness, not mention the sensitivty!! They are doing much better now.

And finally a pic, couldn't get the bare boobs on there, pics weren't coming out properly. This pic is 3 hours post pumping, 34C bra, this about a month ago. My progress has not changed much within the past 30 days, a little bigger, nothing to have a fiesta over, lol.

Happy pumping everyone...
Bliss

C

catsrule

honey if i looked like that i would be having a fiesta!!! you look great!!!!!! I would wait until you get back from your break to venture into the XL,esp. if you are concerned about what happened the last time..the weird transitional period..go off and have a grand time, and then come back and start fresh on the new Xl cups! that would be my suggestion!!! I would pump and hold with the l cups, just to keep tings going smoothly....are you taking pump with you? I would just go and have a great ole time! You definitely have grown, that is clear!!

let us know your decision..whatever you do, it wll all work out!

B

Blissful27

Hey Catsrule,

Thanks for the compliment.

Am I taking the pump with me??? HECK YEAH!!! What is my life without it?! Boobless, lol. Did the funny transition thing happen with you? I was really upset about it, as I wasn't expecting it at all. Why do you think that happened? You know me as usual with all the questions. My goodness, this noogle thing definitely takes patience and persistence.

Bliss

N

naturalboobs

Shut up!!! (Valley Girls Voice) Those are you Boobs!!!!!!! You look amazing!!! As Catrules says, I would be having a celebration in honor of my boobs if I looked like that!! God Bless you Blissful, you were one of the reasons I bought the NB in the first place. You are really an inspiration to me. Right now I have on a B cup Bra without any padding and you can't tell me nothing!! I to pump to a C cup with the large, but it is after about 1 hours time, so I know I have a ways to go.

Naturalboobs

A

annieboobs

Wow blissfull, U look awesome, i would definately be celebrating if i got those results. I would say don't do the transition as yet wait until u come back from ur vacation. I remember u said u want some boobies before ur vacation, and see now u have boobies. Through hard work there'sa reward. Ur an inspiration to me and most girls here. Go have fun now girl. Thanks for the update.
::)

B

Blissful27

Aww,

Tearjerk, sniffle, thank you annieboobs and naturalboobs. I have wanted to have some sort of boobs for longer than I remember and noogle is helping me to achieve that.

Catsrule, you are online now... is the beach water gonna make my boobs shrink (since the water may be cold and cold usually helps with swelling)?? Yes, I know this has got to be my dumbest question to date, lol.

Bliss

C

catsrule

Bliss Baby! I am sos sorry I missed you when we were on line together! I must have dashed off to go somewhere...my apologies! you never say or ask anything dumb! But, to answer your queston, gosh I don't know! I think you'll be just fine and foxy on the beach! Have a great time..glad to hear the pump is going with you!

oh, you asked why did you react to new cups in weird way...our bodies do strange things! at least part of your boobs were transitioning! you will even out in the end..just keep doing what you have been doing, try not to stress if the XL takes a while to transition! they are much bigger, and need more work and perserverence, but you will get there! and you have like 50 great friends here to help you out when you need us!

love,
catsrule

B

Blissful27

Awww Catsrule,

You are such a sweetheart. You are my noogle guidance counselor, lol. Everyone on here is, it is so amazing how we are all on here, complete strangers, and we have built amazing bonds. Guess its all in the power of the boob, lol.

Omg, 13 days and counting, my boyfriend does not have a clue, he is going to flip out... I can't wait. Though he may be a little dissappointed with the money he is spending on lingerie that I know is not going to fit. ::)

Bliss

R

roxybright

Bliss,
You are such a sweetheart!!!
I just wanted you to know that...i'm sure that you already did though!

Roxy-

C

catsrule

Bliss Baby!! I love ya girlfriend!! YOU are the best!!! ...NOW... he has NO idea?? WOW!! He will be amazed at you, my dear! So what if the stuff doesn't fit..how long does it stay on for, anyway?? just pack a really sexy pair of heels..that's all YOU NEED!!! You got the rest of the package just being YOU!!

N

naturalboobs

Blissful,

You're boyfriend is going to be soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited when he sees your breast!!! I can't wait to hear what he says when he sees you. ;D ;D I hope you have a wonderful trip, and you are going to look like a superstar on beach!!

Love,
Naturalboobs

B

Blissful27

Hey...

Naturalboobs, congratulations on the 34B bra (and no padding, excuse me), you go girl!!! I hope I do maintain my size on the beach... a little paronoid about the water deflating me, lol... but not really lol. I can't wait to see the expression on his face, I think he may be speechless :eek: and a little confused ??? but happy at the same time ;D, lololol.

Roxy, "YOU" are the sweetheart!! Where would my boobs be without your fabulous boobie growing dust blowing my way ;). Forgot to thank you for that, so... thanks!!

Catsrule, you are too much, I needed that, lol.

Bliss

B

Blissful27

Hey Everyone,

Still on my vacation, but I missed you guys so I decided to give a quick update. Still using the Large cups only pumping once a day when I am alone, but I am still maintaining so no complaints there... I cannot wait to get my hands on the XXL. OMG, they look wonderful!! To all the ladies who posted their results thus far, O M G!!! It is amazing!!!

So a little tantrum here... get this, I am definitely a FULL 34B, I can fit many 34Cs and my boyfriend has no clue about my noogle life, lol, and had not seen me in about 6 months and could you believe he has said NOTHING!!!! :eek: I DO NOT understand. Is he ashamed?? I am so confused, Catsrule, help!!!. There is a very big difference, how can he not notice, I wonder if he thinks they are implants?! I do not know.

TMI, but he touches them, seems to like them, but has made no remark, what the heck. Does he know how much I have had to pump my little life away for these things. A little acknowledgment would not hurt.

What do you guys think??

B

booler

Blissful,
I can almost guarantee my husband would not have said anything if I had done this while we are still dating. He would have questioned whether he remembered wrong, or maybe I had gained weight, or maybe fugured it was due to my cycle. But the last thing he would want to do is TALK about it.
If your guy is touching them, he is talking with his hands.
Even now my husband is purposefully not making a big deal about my growth. He only lets it show he approves after a few drinks when he has loosened up.
If your guy is not much of a talker, I'll bet he just has NO IDEA how to bring up such an unexpected subject.
Listen to his hands. ;)
Booler

C

catsrule

Oh Honey! Guys are so hard to read! You have all of the love and support and encouragement from us, and then >>ZERO...from your guy? He must be PERPLEXED!! Thinking to himself,"was she ALWAYS this big???hmmm, it's been 6 months since we've been together, has something changed here?" he doesn't know what to think, or say!! maybe be BOLD and ASK him," HEY< I went up a bra size, didn't you NOTICE???" @#!#$%

or, be cool, and keep him guessing! That fits my personality better, as to not be in his face about it...just keep him amused!!! and guessing!!!!

have a wonderful time together! I (we all) bet that you are the hottest thing in town...walk proud, my lady, you earned it!!

check back in with us soon! when you get back and settled, we need to get you into those XL cups...that will REALLY blow his mind!!!!! HEADLINE " Man looses ability to speak after seeing girlfriends gigantic boobs"....girlfriend has no comment...."
love always,
catsrule

D

DDsplease

Hey Bliss,
I'm only new on this forum, so hi! ;D You look fabulous BTW!
Maybe he has held back from commenting because he's scared you'll turn it around.. It's hard to explain so here is an example dialogue.

eg.Boyfriend - "Wow, you look fantastic... Are you..."
Blissful - "What, am I what?"
Boyfriend - "Are your.. Are your boobs bigger or something?"
Blissful - "Why do you like them?"
Boyfriend - "I love them!!"
Blissful - "Oh, so you didn't like them before!!!"

Us women are so complex, he probably loves them now, but loved them before too, and doesn't want to upset you by showing preference ;)

If you really want his opinion ask him outright, then it opens communication for both of you. Hope this helps ;)