Blonde or Brunette?

Anastasia916

Okay so... I normally color my hair a different color every year to two years lol. I've been the color I am now for a year now, and eh, thinking about changing again. The color I am now if my natural color, light/medium golden brown. I haven't colored my hair since November so a good bit of my hair is now virgin hair. I was platinum blonde and hot pink previously before this and I'm thinking about going back platinum blonde and wondering what you ladies think. I made a collage of recent pics of me with my hair color now, and some pics of me about 1 1/2 years ago when I was platinum blonde and pink. If I go blonde I'm not doing the pink again just going to go all blonde. What color do you ladies think looks best?

I ordered some wigs just the other day and should get them in a few weeks, ordered them just for fun, got a platinum blonde one, black one and a red one as auburn red and black or dark brown are other colors I'm considering. Let me know what you think!

attachment.php

jnorton22002

Hi,

From some one that has never seen your face or hair before, I think you look really great in your blonde and pink. It seems to really accent your facial features well. Your brown hair color, although more your natural color, doesn't do as much for your facial looks. My pick? Blonde and pink :-* :-* :-*

Anastasia916

thanks but if I go blonde it will just be all over blonde not doing the pink again, it took FOREVER to get it out and ended up damaging my hair to get the pink out, I might do like pink extensions and put those in though

jnorton22002

For me, I think you are making the right choice. Usually, I design kitchen and such, this is the first time I chimed in on hair design, so what do I know? Also your hair length is really good for you. Over all you look fabulous my dear. Go for the pink extensions. Then you won't have the same problem again Hugs Joni :) :) :) :)

Aim4c

Anastasia,

I am not able to see the collage. However, I have seen a few pics of you with brown hair and I really like it on your. You have a close-up shot that shows the full features of your face and that pic what fantastic; I have not seen the pink.

amelie

I think the blonde highlights your face, looks really nice even if there´s no pink in between.
I´ve always dreamed of dying my hair platinum blonde but it´s too curly and thick so it wouldn´t look good, you´re so lucky lo be able to do it, I´d say just go for it!

Anastasia916

My hair is actually very curly, I use a flat iron to get it as straight as it was in these pics. My hair is actually just a lil past my shoulders, the length on the brown hair pics is extensions lol. I have those clip in extensions, so if I go blonde will have to order some blonde ones. I'm growing my hair out to that length and while waiting using the extensions.

that1spaztichik

First I must say, I remember seeing your pics of your curly hair somewhere on here, and I love it. I wish I had your hair! Second, I LOVEEE pink, but I used to have some pink streaks myself, so I understand your pain with the damage and the drama of getting it all out, lol. I would say go blonde. As great as you look with brown hair (you are a beautiful girl!) I think you TOTALLY pull off the platinum, which isn't something a lot of people can do.

Also, I must commend you for being so brave and posting pictures of yourself on here!!

Anastasia916

thanks Spaztichick, most everyone I know knows I do NBE lol and if they wanna know I tell them about NB, got more people coming Lucy's way ;) yea I was platinum blonde for 2 years with the pink, before then I was a medium blonde. I'm thinking about going blonde just might have to order more extensions, the ones in the brown hair pics are human hair but clip ins, I tried bleaching a sample one to test and it bleached beautifully but the top of it where it's sown is still brown :( so I'll have to order new ones in blonde. My real hair is a lil past my shoulders like the length of the blonde and pink pics. I wanna grow it out as long as it is with the extensions in though. I'm definitely considering going blonde lol but hubby said he wants me to wait until I get the wigs I ordered in. I ordered a red one, black one and platinum blonde one. He's never seen me with dark brown or black hair so he wants to see that first. I don't know if I want to go black though I heard it's just as hard to get out as the pink is! So more than likely I'm going auburn, dark brown, or blonde. And yes my hair is naturally curly lol like this... this pic was when I first dyed it brown from the blonde and pink, so you can still see some pink in it lol...

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    364.5 KB · Views: 156

that1spaztichik

Hahaha I STILL can see some of the pink in my hair, it's so annoying! Black is pretty awful, I had mine black for about a month and got sick of it. It really washed me out. I ended up buying some color-oops color remover, and it did a pretty good job of taking it out. Yeah, I love your curly hair! Do you wear it curly often?

Paloma

I like it in that pic u posted above. But I remember some old photo of u with pink - u were wearing a bikini on the sand I think, and it was super cute. Doesn't platinum blonde mess ur hair up as much as pink would? I hear manic panic actually leaves the hair more conditioned, like shinier and smoother... I just tried cherry bomb on my hair, but it was too dark to show up much and didnt want to bleach... but LOVED the color.

ilovebreasts

with all those curls and those nice blue eyes i think you should go red..you would be one hot moma with the red hair & big boobs....

Anastasia916

LOL I have a red wig on the way ;) so I'll take some pics.

I didn't use manic panic for long, but yes, the semi-permanents or even the permanent wild colors like I used don't damage, they condition, it's the trying to get them back out and trying to go back blonde that damages. So you either have to keep it up or end up frying your hair to get it out! With the semi-permanents like manic panic or special fx, those will wear out after a while. The pink I used when I was pink was permanent as I was pink for a while lol and using the semi-permanents was a hassle so I went with a permanent, big mistake lol. So yea, it was the getting out that damaged more than going blonde.

eva_bs

Hi Anastasia!!!
I'm so happy to see you back on the forum again!!! :)
We missed you!
So...
About the color of your hair...I also think that red will be really "Hot" on you! :)
(You are also hot (beautiful) without the red color :) )
Welcome back dear!
:-*