Blonde or Brunette?

ilovebreasts

Hi Anastasia916, blond is very nice ;D your the one that needs to be happy with your choice. ;D i like the blond look on you. :-* well maybe next time red... ::)... i still think you would look very hot as a red head ........good luck Hun.

P.S. just love your curly hair too

Anastasia916

I got my red wig in yesterday and snapped these pics... I don't know if I have the guts to go red as I heard it's hard to get back out :/

Attachments

• redhair.png
    redhair.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 146
  • redhair2.png
    redhair2.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 147
  • redhair7.png
    redhair7.png
    220.3 KB · Views: 145
  • redhair9.png
    redhair9.png
    212.9 KB · Views: 170

sofia1

wow the red wig looks good on you! the blonde is cute too but i think the red brings out your features more, like makes you look more sultry lol. my friend is naturally blonde and she has gone red but not as dark as your wig- it fades really fast on her. you look cute either way they're just different looks :)

;D The red looks SO good!! The blonde is great too and I think the style of the red wig is absolutely beautiful. It's all 40's glam. Lovely. Think though, like you said, if you do go red there is a likelyhood it would be really difficult to keep a change of colour if you decided you didn't like it. I've have had peach bits of hair for about a year now where I went blonde then red and each time I try to dye it darker this minging peachy colour comes through - yucky. That colour does look gorge on you though. You're experienced with hair colouring too. Go on - give it a go!! Deal with anything 'peach' when it happens! ha ha ha!

Lily13

Wow girl I was distracted by your boobs! Seriously NB is amazing! :D I'm quite jealous but also motivated to keep noogling when I see your pics.

Any way, I really like that red wig too. I've heard that red is one of those colors that takes A LOT of upkeep because it fades very very fast. Many years ago I used to dye my hair a very dark reddish/purple and it was amazing. But it got pretty old fast because I had to re-dye every 2-3 weeks. My hair is very fine and needs washed at least every other day or it looks nasty, so keeping color in my hair is a nightmare!

If you are up for the challenge, I definitely think you should give red a shot. I think it looks great with your eyes and skin tone. ;D

ilovebreasts

Hi Anastasia916, see the red wig looks good on you....i think the style of the wig needs to be more curlier. i just love you with the curls in your blond pic's. well you have the wig, so were it for a wile and see what kind of reactions you receive. but i defiantly think you would be one hot mom-ma with your blond curls with your red hair have a nice day were it well lol and keep pumping sweety

sliptinge

Holy!

I saw your pics and was like WOW.

You are definitely a head turner thats for sure. GO RED!!! haha not many people can pull it off, but you look AMAZING as a redhead. Seriously. I'm a natural redhead myself and I think you definitely could pull it off. It really softens your features and makes your eyes just POP. If you are leaning more towards blonde, maybe settle for a nice strawberry blonde? That would look stunning on you for sure.

that1spaztichik

Hahaha Lily! So true. Anastasia, both your boobs AND the red look amazing! I agree, red is SUPER hard to maintain AND to get out once you decide you're done...but I think it looks FANTASTIC. I'm super jealous, I can't pull off red. Go for it!!

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hi Anastasia916 found this site the other day had a blast changing my hair colour without leaving my bedroom hope you find it helpfull, take care Lisa ;)

Anastasia916

Hi all, I decided to stay blonde for now, but I do end up changing my mind very fast lol if I go red I'm thinking of trying a wash out color like a semi-permanent at first. But for now going to stay blonde haha.

brielle

anastacia you are gorgeous either way
but if you ask me to choose just one
you look nicer with the blonde :p