bonzaigirl's stats

SueB5

Hi bonzaigirl. I think you have done really well given the times you didn't noogle. Your breasts have had a nice rest now so I feel hopeful that you will be able to continue and grow more now. You have retained your growth too which is brilliant! I am sure you will do well. Keep posting to keep your motivation up. I believe it helps. Sue

bonzaigirl

nearly 1 year after my first noogle i can say that i have grown ..well approximately nearly 2 cup sizes... i started out with the ff stats of:

overbust 30.5
bust 32
underbust 28

now at present:

my overbust is 31.5
bust line is 33.25 - 33.5 ( it varies :) )
underbust 27 - 28

it has been a very slow process... i now wear a 32 cup C ( although i dont fill it ..still needs some filling up on the tops though) or a very tight 32 cup B bra.

like i said it has been a very slow process.. but since i was off for a couple of days.. i just noogled for a few hours constantly and the results are amazing.. wish i can have more off days.. although i cant afford to lose the money.. ;)

since i resumed my noogleberry pumping in late december, it was only recently that i swelled for about half an inch. although the swelling didnt last long.

so here's to hoping for a continued albeit very slow growth ( as long as im growing) to a full cup C by summer .. cheers :)

Strumpet

Congrats on your growth! :) Hope that you're filling those 32Cs soon.
Slow and steady wins the race, I guess!

bonzaigirl

thank u strumpet... it is a very slow process indeed... i grew .25 - .5 inch in nearly 6 months. i do get envious especially of some who managed to grow 2-3 cup sizes in a matter of a quarter of a year.. although i do have to remind myself that growth varies among people.... and i dont take any supplementary growth pills.. just noogling alone... and i do noogle regularly meaning on my days off... like 4-5 times a week... cant noogle everyday due to work constraints...so heres to hoping that i can achieve a full cup by summer :) cheerio

SueB5

I know you think your progress has been slow, but I am really impressed. I think your progress will be more likely to last because you have achieved over a period of time. I have read that you tend to lose 40% of what you have gained over a 3 month period if you measure a month later. So, if that is true, you get to keep most of what you have now gained. That can't be bad! Good luck for summer. Sue

I was trawling through some old posts the other day and had wndered how you were going. Your news is music to my ears, or as I am reading it - I guess, music to my eyes?!? Hmmmmmm,

Yes, it's a slow journey but, whoooooaaaaaa hold on girl - you've grown two cup sizes in a year! That's not too shabby xxxx

bonzaigirl

hi thank u flatty natty.. :) i haven't filled up my 32 C's yet.. i have worn them but there are still the tops to be filled up.. although i must say, without the bras my boobs stilll look small... i guess you can say that 32 Cs are not big anyways.. but im just happy i have been able to wear C's. thanks for the support anyways.. and i read that ur not so flatty natty anymore.. congratulations to u too.. :)

with me too, I think the Nb has made my boobs fleshy over quite a wide area so that I am filling larger bras but they (my boobs) still don't project outwards or seem to have much weight to them, they don't look like proper boobs yet, not like sunsetz or someone like that. I think you are doing just great and I am super happy that this whole thing is working. Thumbs up to those full-busty C's by summertime!