Boobalicious Pics!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, i have uploaded Boobalicious’ pics and comments. Im sure you’ll all agree that her pics are great and she is responding very well!

Best wishes

Lucy :)

Hi Lucy.

Just wandered if you could post these pictures on my behalf.

I have been using NBE for 5 and a half weeks now and am loving the results so far! I am now using XL cups for 1-2 hours per day in either one or two sessions. Before I started any NBE I was wearing an empty 34B size bra and now I am wearing a 32D pre pump and a 32DD post pumping. The programme is for 8-12 weeks as recommended and I am almost there now. I will be stopping for a week at week 11 as we are going abroad on holiday and have no intention of taking the cups with me. I am expecting to lose a bit of growth, but hopefully will maintain most of it. I will keep you posting. thank you all for your support and encouragement so far. Happy pumping to you all. Boobaliscious. XxX

Attachments

• pic1.png
    pic1.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 1,667
  • pic2.png
    pic2.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 1,006
  • pic3.png
    pic3.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 984
  • pic4.png
    pic4.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 906

smallfry

they look great Boobalicious keep up the good work you will be there in no time flat

happy noogling :D smallfry :D

Boobalicious

Hi all.
I was nervous about sharing my pictures with you, so thank you for all your lovely comments.

flatty_natty - I was reading your post just now regarding weekly/monthly pics. I used to take pics daily for the first week, but then got really fed up of not seeing results, so now I take pick weekly, but only really compare them on a monthly basis as I see better results that way. Yours are looking great too btw!

Keep up the good work everyone and thank you again for your support.

Boobalicious ;)

Oh, that's good to know. It is getting a little depressing!
Hate to sound like a broken record but your boobs are amazing!

Boobalicious

Hi flatty_natty and thats1

Thank you for your interest, but I'm not sure I really have any kind of routine. the tubing I use is a bit different to what you use as I started with a different (although similar) system. I pump both at the same time and then apply an air lock between the two pieces of tubing essentially joining them together, the pressure then evens out between the two cups keeping them in place. Then I just sit back and watch TV or read or something for an hour or so each day. I don't use any herbs, massage or anything else - just pumping. I manage to keep my growth all day now so hopefully will maintain what I have achieved rather than grow more (although if I grow more, if i shrink a little I would shrink back to this size ;)) Not sure if this is the same for everyone or anyone else, but my boobs feel rock solid and heavy now rather than soft and swollen. They are still a bit tender - like when my period is due - but nothing like they were 3 weks ago! OUCH!!!!!!!!!! Anyway. This is the beginning of week 6 for me now, so have 2 weeks left if I do the 8 week programme or 6 weeks left if I do the 12 week programme which is what I am planning to do.

You two are both doing great with your routines and your gallery pics are amazing :D - keep up the good work - and thank you for your continued support.

Happy Pumping x

jnorton22002

Hi Boobalicious, I just wanted to thank you for your kind words to our member, that feels NB hasn't worked for her. Your kindness and caring really shows. From one member to the other and from my heart to yours THANK YOU Mama Joni :-* :-*

Boobalicious

Hi Mama Joni

I understand that members pain and I would not like to have read that message and not sent a reply from my heart. I hope that member reads both of our replies and realises that they are loved and cherished. You offer some very kind and heartfelt words to many members and your recent message really touched my heart. Thank you for sharing your story, and I am very happy that you are now the woman you knew always were.

Boobalicious x

missispo

Im interested in buy that systems extra large domes, could they work with noogleberry pump and what is the height, diameter if the domes?
Your results look great!!

brielle

boobalicious
are u sure you were only 34 B? that pic of your boobs are too big for 34B!
lol

awesome. envy!

Boobalicious

Hi Brielle.
I'm not a 34B now, no!! I'm a C/D cup now although I wear a 34C/32D most of the time, after I've pumped I can wear a 32DD (with a full supported cup and 'light' padding) How are you doing? I'll be taking a break in a few weeks as we are away on holiday and they are too big, bulky and heavy to pack into my case! Hope not to loose too much whilst I am away.

Boobilicious. xxx

brielle

i mean your initial size before?

i am going to purchase NB soon :p im just on that busy week so i log in and out
i been flying alot this week. so yeah i understand what u mean with the packing.also got a vacay on november i dont know if
i will get results in like a month lol