Boobalicious Pics!

H

hopefulgurl

WOW you have amazing growth! You look fantastic.

What's your goal size? haha My goal keeps on getting bigger.

Boobalicious

Hi Brielle

I started off as a 34Bish - yes, but they were really empty and floppy. They have filled up a lot now. I was told by the company that I got my NBE from that I may be a fast responder as I had boobage before, but lost them over time with losing weight and so on......... I hope you are get on ok when you get yours.

Good luck.

Boobilcious XxX ;)

Boobalicious

Hi Hopefulgirl

thank you for your compliment. I didn't have a goal size until I started using the system and realised that growth was really possible. so I started out a B cup and am now in a C/D cup. I would like to be a fuller D cup if I'm honest, but I can wear a D and a DD cup depending on style and manufacturer. I don't use herbs or anything like that - just use the system so I am more than pleased really!!!

what was your starting size and what is your size now? how many times has your goal changed?!!

Keep in touch - its lovely to hear how others are getting on.

Boobilicious XxX ;)

Now, I don't want to jinx things BUT alot of girls who have had a great response with the Nb (as you have) find that after they have taken a break their swelling improves a million times over. can you imagine Boob, when you get back from holiday, totally spilling out of your DD's? How amazing! My fingers are crossed for you. ;D

brielle

omg you started that size and now its like that. AAWESOME just awesome.
and yes i heard when they take breaks they get more swelling

:D

that1spaztichik

Hahaha, I love how flatty called Boobalicious "Boob" for short. I love it!! I agree with what flatty said, sometimes a break is all you need. I find that when I'm stalling a bit on the growth, if I take a break, I can get better swelling when I return to noogling. Good luck, but you don't need it, Boob, your boobs are to DIE for as it is!!

sexycleavage

Congratulations! I'm astounded at your progress in such a short time.. wish I could get results that quickly!

All the best

Liisa :D x

LAWMANN2004

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What an improvement!!!!!!!!!!
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whatever you are doing, Keep doing it. It
looks like the boobie fairy stayed to long at your
place, and hasn't had time to go to other houses.
Next time she comes arround, have her save some
magic dust for a fly by over here.
Congratulations on the new you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Diosa

OMG thats awesome... i wanna be a C small D. shoot i just want fuller boobs period lol... but wow congrats!

secret

this is a bit depressing... you pumped only for 6-8 weeks and your gain is super amazing (btw congratz).......i'm just gonna go back to my corner now.

Lily13

secret said:
this is a bit depressing... you pumped only for 6-8 weeks and your gain is super amazing (btw congratz).......i'm just gonna go back to my corner now.

haha I feel the same way. ;)

Tiffany

Awsome results even though your pictures were not taken yet, you're camera date days Dec 2010 lol, lets play lotto

Lily13

In countries outside of the US they switch the day and month around, so the date is actually Sept 12. :) It always confuses me too!!