Brand New

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
Hello all I just ordered a NB. I am a mtf wanting to just get some real ones. If you all have advice and or comments on soon to be posted pics let me know thanks!!

midbackn2013

Hello and Welcome!!! This link has all the tips you could ever need: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1847.0.html

Its super helpful so make sure to read up. :)

What does "mtf" mean, by the way?

Damacus87

Hello!! thank you!! and MTF is (male to female) more or less rite now im 2 people in one haha

midbackn2013

Ah, I was close....sort of. I was thinking "Mother Transexual Father" xD Here are a few progress pages of nbm that I admire

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2227.0.html

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3121.0.html

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3728.0.html

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3042.0.html

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3630.0.html

and my personal favorite:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,803.0.html

Damacus87

haha almost got it ^.^, and thank you I read through them and there amazing posts. I cant wait to get my system so I can start sharing pics with you guys!! And some well needed advice from you girls out there, so jealous of you girls xD.

Damacus87

Thank you so much , and its not just the knockers its the body mainly and that horrifying tool down south if you know what i mean. I just hope that I got the correct size for the system because the more i read the less i feel confident I did.

midbackn2013

Np. Lol!! I understand what you mean. What size cups did you get? Even if they're the wrong ones, I'm sure if you talk to Lucy, she'll help you exchange them.

Damacus87

I ordered the Small Breast System thinking I dont want huge ones just little ones that I can still see and feel maybe more later on. But would the small ones be bad if in fact I am built like a guy cause iam a guy? do i have to get bigger ones to compensate for the build of my body??

Matt B

Hi Damascus,if you went by the noogleberry measurement recommendations you should be okay,if not they're probably too small.

Damacus87

Thanks for the help guys!! Matt and TiredofBeingFat i just sent Lucy an email reguarding my sad sad issue :( , the main problem was and Matt you may be able to assist in this is that I am a complete male with the body :( and slowly transitioning into a female and wanting to get some boobies :D. I took measurements the other day just to record my progress and my "Breasts" were at 41 inches and under was at 39 inches. Thanks for all this help guys really appreciate it!!

Matt B

Damascus,I think you should be using the contoured larges.You are about my size.I can wear everything from a 36 B to a 38c all comfortably,it depends on the bra.I have the CL's and am into them about 2/3.

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
Damacus87 said:
I ordered the Small Breast System thinking I dont want huge ones just little ones that I can still see and feel maybe more later on. But would the small ones be bad if in fact I am built like a guy cause iam a guy? do i have to get bigger ones to compensate for the build of my body??

Hi Damacus,

okay i'm pretty late to answer on this post of yours, but i find it interesting
so i made me some thoughts :)

Maybe you allready got your answers, but neverthless i'm sharing my thoughts.

I think if u are realy male built , you cant compensate it only threw bigger boobies,
maybe you overcompensate it and it's looking unnaturally , artificially.
In other words u could do exact the opposite of compensate.

I think there are two facts you should give some attention.

First, go in you and hear on your body feeling, does the breast size u've reached realy fit to your feeling.

Second, take a picture of you, imagine you in complete, which breast size could fit to its best, with the complete picture of you.

Yaa just my thoughts about it :)

Damacus87

JaniMouse said:
Damacus87 said:

Hi Damacus,

okay i'm pretty late to answer on this post of yours, but i find it interesting
so i made me some thoughts :)

Maybe you allready got your answers, but neverthless i'm sharing my thoughts.

I think if u are realy male built , you cant compensate it only threw bigger boobies,
maybe you overcompensate it and it's looking unnaturally , artificially.
In other words u could do exact the opposite of compensate.

I think there are two facts you should give some attention.

First, go in you and hear on your body feeling, does the breast size u've reached realy fit to your feeling.

Second, take a picture of you, imagine you in complete, which breast size could fit to its best, with the complete picture of you.

Yaa just my thoughts about it :)

haha its fine Jani better late than never ! :) and I made a mistake on the size of cups i got there Mediums I forgot Lucy helped me out when i blundered the order lol.. but yes i have thought about that in depth about what my body yerns for, I am on medication to feminize my body to lessen the male aspect of it like the build and broad shoulders ect...

JaniMouse

Heeyy that sounds realy great, realy nice to hear u are on ur right way :)

Good luck and much success for you^^

So ur cup problem got solved.. am i right? yess :)

It tooks a long time for me also to find the right cup size, but then i got
the allmighty idea hahahah, i went to a big store where they sell tableware.

I tried there different muesli shells on my boobs, ahahah absolutely funny
but i found there the absolute correct cup size ;D

Damacus87

JaniMouse said:
Heeyy that sounds realy great, realy nice to hear u are on ur right way :)

Good luck and much success for you^^

So ur cup problem got solved.. am i right? yess :)

It tooks a long time for me also to find the right cup size, but then i got
the allmighty idea hahahah, i went to a big store where they sell tableware.

I tried there different muesli shells on my boobs, ahahah absolutely funny
but i found there the absolute correct cup size ;D

Thanks and yes Im so on the correct path :) feeling great about myself and feeling that poor trapped girl slowly stepping out ;)
Yep lucy is a life saver emailed her and before my order was shipped she jumped in like a hero and swaped cup sizes :D
lmao!! what are muesli shells if i may add sorry im a bit slow at times haha

JaniMouse

Muesli shells, yaaa lol... i'm so damn sometimes hahahah , i should have said bowl or bowls
maybe for cornflakes or things like this ;D