Brand New

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
Yaa Damacus i'm still from germany, i know what u want to say :)

That why i aask yoouu now, what do you mean with your second question.

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
Thats nice I loved Germany when I was over there for what I seen that is :/, and I asked that second question more like what inspired you to get bigger? or how did you hear about the NB system

JaniMouse

Okaayy what inspired me... hmm thats many things.

I allways had the feeling, my breasts are now not mine, they should be bigger,
even if i saw in the mirror .. i saw them bigger as they are, it's hard to explain.
But thats the absolute Brain Fu**

On the other hand, i see so much clothes which exactly fit to my style, but i cant wear it
because i have no cleavage, to small boobies. Thats realy hurting, if u allways
cant wear that what you want.

And on the next hand, i'm 33 getting 34 and i'm all around still looking like a tiny girl,
ok i'm happy that my boobies are not saggy or so, but i want to look like a woman and
not like a tiny girl, thats realy hard to me, even if i remember my last guy aahh
he allways said to me "u have so nice tinys" OMG cryyyyy realy hurting

So i'm realy in hope that NB works for me, to let me more look like a woman.

I thought long time about a surgery but i realy dont want plastic boobs with scars.

So i got up into my journey how to do it, i was by some docs, they offered me to do it
on a hormonal way, but thats with an intense risk for breast cancer. I said nope thanks,
i surely dont want breast cancer.

I started to search threw the I-net and found first systems like NB, i thought more or less long
about this and i found then NB with it's forum and all the before after storys, yaa so i decided
now to give NB a chance.

Damacus87

wow if that doesnt make me sad as well :( thats rude of that guy to say that to you too big meany!, and well your on the correct path now and time to see what you want come out for you. :)

JaniMouse

Yes indeed, especially cause he knew about me and my problem^^
But it's okay, thats the past... and the future is now :)

Thanks Damacus for hearing me and your kind and confident words :)

Damacus87

Thats rite! and the Future brings new hope and luck ;).. hey no problem thats what I am good at if nothing else is listening , if you want to talk about anything just pm me so its more privy if you want :).