Brazilian girl girls :p - total newbie

Brazilian_Girl89

Hello!!! First of all i wanna thank you all girls of this amazing forum!!
I've been reading it for the whole last week and its wonderful how you are all beautiful, helpfull and great people.. I feel lucky for finding a forum like this

Now I will introduce myself.. I am 21 years old and living in WA/USA (have been for about 1 hear and 4 months now)
married for 8 months but he deployed 2 weeks after we get married :'(.. he will be back in 4 months and its gonna be awesome :)
I discovered noogleberry when i was searching for boob jobs and surgery details (yuck)

my measures are:
Height: 5.57'
Underbust: 28 in
Over nipples: 33,5 in

I've been studying english for about 1 year now.. its why my phrases may not make any sense sometimes, sorry for that :-\
but hey! Never feel afraid to correct me, it will be great for my learning process :)

I just ordered my noogleberries yesterday and cant wait until i start using it ;D

My goals:
- Make them rounder
- make nipples bigger but not the aureolas (I already dont like the size of it..too big)
- correct uneven sizes - left one smaller than right one..
-bring them together to cleavage, they are a bit too spread
- any size increase will be good but I am even more concerned about them shape

During my teens i had a HUGE difference between my boobies what hurted a lot my self-steem.. Mom says they got a lot better after my 19's but for me i still see them just wrong :'(
have been working on this issue though..

Silly questions:
1 Will it make boobs fuller on the top? Sometimes i have the impression that it will make my boobs saggier although I havent seem it happening to you girls..but how is it possible if we are stretching the skin? i didnt understand completely how it works yet, we earn/pull the muscles under the fat?

and the most important one:

2. Will noogleberry make my aureolas bigger? PLEASE NOOOOOO.. if so.. is there a way to avoid it?
I do want my nipples bigger, but not the color around it..

eva_bs

Hi Dear!
And Welcome to this forum!!! :)
To add your picture you need to go to the "Additional Options" underneath the message box that you write a post. (If you will replay to this post then you will see it there) Press on the "Additional Options..." and there you will see the "Attach:"
Good Luck!
The NB makes your boobs look much more rounder an fuller.
About the nipples and aureoles - it doesn't make them bigger. they get bigger because they grow. so if you grow to a D cup then your nipples will fit the D...you know what I mean?
But some of use use band aids to tape the nipples down when we use the NB. and some use Silicone covers. so maybe you can use that method too. :) (I use the band aids)
The NB will make your boobs fuller on the top.
Why the NB doesn't make your boobs sag? I think that the boobs sag only if you have suddenly grown...really fast...like from putting breast implants or pregnancy....and then if you suddenly "loss" them then you will have saggy boobs...here you do it really really slowly...and each time you don't pump really hard and for months....you pump for a couple hours or so....and then your boobs stay swollen and latter on they loss the swelling and they are normal again.
I hope you understood my point :)
Good Luck Dear!!!!
Keep us updated on what you decided to do with the NB!

Brazilian_Girl89

Hi Eva!! Thank you very much.. I think i found it :)
I really would not like if the aureolas increased the size too much, but i loved the idea of wearing band-aids or something like that to protect them..

About sagginess it really makes sense.. if you go slower it makes your body get used to the new size litle by little
now.. Does it create cells to fill that space or does it just streches the tissue slowly?

its a very interesting process and much less scary (and expensive) than a surgery though :) I'm relieved for finding another option besides geting a piece of plastic in my body

The picture I took without holding the camera shows pefectly how uneven they are :'(
and I really think they are worse in person

Attachments

• front2.jpg
    front2.jpg
    576.5 KB · Views: 760
  • left.jpg
    left.jpg
    976.6 KB · Views: 541
  • right.jpg
    right.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 600
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 828

jnorton22002

Hi, i totally agree with Spaz. I wish I had boobs as nice as ALL of you. Really dear, they are great looking, especially just starting out :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Mama J

bonzaigirl

welcome to the forum....
:)

i agree with everyone, you have very nicestarting pics.. :) hope u have a great time noogling.. :)

Strumpet

Welcome to the forum!
I wouldn't worry too much about the size difference. I know it seems really obvious to you, but I have the same thing, I think it's hard for anyone else to tell unless you give them side by side profile shots of the chest wall. That's something you can correct with the NB, too, by pumping the smaller one for longer. :)
I think you've got great pics to start with, and I hope the noogleberry works well for you!

Brazilian_Girl89

Thank you all!! :D
Im right now studying through the forum the best way to fix the "unveven breasts" problem
at first this is my main goal, 2nd roundness, 3rd size (my husband will like this part..haha and he has no idea i will be noogling while we are apart for these last 4 months.. ugh)

I just talked to Lucy and hopefully I will be noogling by next week!!!

Hopefully it wont snow and delay the mail service :( fingers crossed

junjo

Oh wow! You seem to have great breasts to begin with so I bet you will respond well to NB! Welcome to the forum and good luck :)

By the way, are you really brazilian? I felt kinda funny to know there is one more here, hahaha. If yes, I am also from Brazil.

Brazilian_Girl89

Yes, Im from Sao Paulo and have been living up here for about 1 year and 5 months now :)

Where are you from???
hahaha I could never guess i would find another brazilian here! :D
Its awesome

junjo

I am also from São Paulo, actually I am currently living in Chile, but going back soon.
It is kinda surreal to find another brazilian for me too, hahaha. I was thinking about putting up a thread to see how many countries are represented here these days

And I forgot to say
About your goals, I know NB should be firstly something to increase breast size, but I find that it improves shape much more dramatically in a short period of time than it improves size. My breasts seem now rounder, perkier and a little bit closer.
So I guess you've made a good call choosing NB ;D

But beware, it's addictive and causes a lot of boobie greed

Brazilian_Girl89

heyy the thread would be great :) Now im curious to know too

gosh I cant wait until i start pumping.. but its taking forever to arrive :'(

ps: i ordered 2 days ago only.. lol!!

Welcome! Tuda Bam! For NB to arrive to the US from England took I think six days. Have you ordered something from out of Brazil before? My husband had to send something there and it took five months! ...anyway welcome! :)

LAura

Brazilian_Girl89

Hi Dolly!! :) Por aqui tudo bem e com voce?
Is your husband brazilian?? haha yaaay
i think there are too much brazilians spread around the world.. tsctsc we find them everywhere :D
My hubby is american tho :)

about the mailing.. have you sent the package hrough normal mail? If so.. it takes forever.. argh :(
the few times i sent something to my family in Brazil and it took less than 2 weeks was when I did through special services in the post office

omg.. im soo anxious and impatient :D
6 days is bearable.. if it took 5 months to get my noogleberry though, i would go crazy and start using my plunger - ::)

:eek:

Strumpet

Hahahaha, your plunger!
I'm in the US too and it took about 10 days from when I ordered.
I remember being like a kid waiting for Christmas, good luck with the anticipation! :)

LOL plunger, that's great! I do think it would be possible to jerry rig a wine suction pump but for all that work it's waaay better to just buy NB!

Yes hopefully it won't take too long! I don't remember exactly but I think NB was sent through "Royal Mail" or something like this with it being from UK. Two weeks from the US is great! Hopeuflly that is the "rule" and my experience was the exception.

Good luck and let us know when it arrives! 'I'm crossing my fingers it will be soon :)

Laura

Brazilian_Girl89

HEYY YAYYY I GOT MY NOOOGLEBERRIES!!! Thanks Lucy, Thanks SANTA

oh well.. the only problem is that i cant get ANY suction.. sounds like the shapes of my boobies dont allow me to do that.... probbably i just dont know how to use it right

Strumpet

Hey!
I'm glad you finally got your NB, at last. :)
As for your suction problem, make sure you're using plenty of lotion, and for me it's easier when sitting upright or even a slight bit leaned over, then holding them onto the chest while I pump until the suction holds itself.
Hope this helps a bit!