Brazilian girl girls :p - total newbie

Strumpet

My goodness, your breasts are lovely.
Best of luck fixing the unevenness! :) I can't even tell they're uneven with the swelling.

Brazilian_Girl89

hahaha Girls, I have to share what just happened.. omg

My husband was at work then I was noogling in the comfort of my kitchen while listening to some brazilian songs (which my husband doesnt like and find funny)..when suddenly I notice he's stepping in the kitchen

DANG! I just turned my back and took the noogleberry out, what caused to make a very loud fart sound
hahahahahahaha

He was laughing and being like: What the hell was that? what was on your boobies? And me trying to hide the noogleberry.. too bad hes way stronger than me though..

Oh well.. I had to explain about noogleberry and he kept making fun of me and giving me that weird look: really? that thing was sucking on your boobs?
lol

I didnt want to tell him cause I knew he was going to make fun of me...
now he says: oh well.. I prefer to find noogleberry on your boobs when going home earlier, than find a guy running into the closet

hahahaha
I dont care, will keep noogling when hes not home :p

Anatori

Haha omg that brought a much needed smile to my face. My bf knows i noogle but I finish long before he gets home an our floor creaks loudly so i have time to "hide the evidence" lol. This is still funny though. It was all in good fun.

Brazilian_noogler said:
hahaha Girls, I have to share what just happened.. omg

My husband was at work then I was noogling in the comfort of my kitchen while listening to some brazilian songs (which my husband doesnt like and find funny)..when suddenly I notice he's stepping in the kitchen

DANG! I just turned my back and took the noogleberry out, what caused to make a very loud fart sound
hahahahahahaha

He was laughing and being like: What the hell was that? what was on your boobies? And me trying to hide the noogleberry.. too bad hes way stronger than me though..

Oh well.. I had to explain about noogleberry and he kept making fun of me and giving me that weird look: really? that thing was sucking on your boobs?
lol

I didnt want to tell him cause I knew he was going to make fun of me...
now he says: oh well.. I prefer to find noogleberry on your boobs when going home earlier, than find a guy running into the closet

hahahaha
I dont care, will keep noogling when hes not home :p

hahahaahahahahahaah : D: D i laughed!!! : D : D i prefer to find NB on your boobs than running guy into the closet hahaha : D your husband seems like a nice guy ;)
well if he makes fun of u and does not support, then for support here we all are!:)
and well, your boobs are very nice so no wonder he makes fun of it heh:p

roadrashes

That was such a funny story. You have absolutely, positively gorgeous boobs. Who even noticed that one was bigger than the other. Frankly, who cares.. I hope they get even from using the nb. As an older person I think it has helped my shape so I can only expect it is going to help yours too. Your hubby sounds very nice. Enjoy eachother..

Brazilian_Girl89

Hi there girls (and guys).

I felt I should come back here to tell my story to these awesome people that helped me a lot months ago.

First of all, You girls are incredible awesome women and I'm proud of being part of this community.
Unfortunately I could not achieve good results with Noogleberry, my boobs were just very different in shape and size, actually the left one was about 2,5cm higher than the right one. The pictures I was posting here were not high quality, plus, after a hormonal problem I had my boobs got worse.

I was very unhappy, and noogleberry could not even then out for me, since the left one would get rounder and higher even if it got bigger. My solution was to get breast implants. I worked hard and saved everything I could. Right now Im in Brazil and my surgery was in my birthday, February 6th.

My recovery is going better than expected and after 3 days I had no pain anymore (only in the scar area, sometimes), by now I almost forget I had them done and nothing could make me happier then seeing myself in the mirror and liking what I see.

Im not 100% sure about noogleberry efficiency yet. It's like for some girls it really works, but not for all. Anyway, I truly believe in fighting for your dreams!

Thank you all for the amazing support :)

Brazilian_Girl89

How my boobs looked for real (You girls might agree that they were looking much worse compared to the other I posted here last year)
I had a difference over 50ml between them, the right was 2,5cm lower and saggier
The doctor had to make the incision lower to make them even, since I didnt want to make a lift on the right one

350/300cc round over the muscle

how they look now after my surgery in the second picture

ashley1986ann

Brazilian_noogler said:
Puggley
I live close to Bellevue :) where did you live here?
I love WA... but the weather

Soonenough.. the problem for me is that if i boogle both, my right one will get WAY more swelling.. like BAM! :( I dunno why it has to be like that

Pullman I hated it. It was a collage town.

Hopefulmale

Brazilian_noogler said:
how they look now after my surgery in the second picture
It looks like you finally got them to match. :) Did the doctor say how long it will take for them to settle into a more natural position?

Best of luck you.

PS. I hope your sailor is doing well.

Strumpet

Sorry to hear that noogling didn't work out for you, but it looks like you've had a good result from surgery :) Hope your recovery goes well!

Brazilian_Girl89

Helloo :)

Thank you :)
Yes, Im so happy!!.. They will get mroe natural in about 3months, and after 1 year it looks and feels perfect, I know cause i saw/touched other girls that had surgery with the dctor and were in the clinic hahaha... she's an amazing doctor "Luciana Pepino".