CC's Progress

C

CCBB2009

Hey, after looking through the forum I have finally decided to just get over it and buy myself a noogleberry. I'm ordering it now, but was wondering what advice anyone has about what has worked the best for them?
I am currently VERY small (like don't fit into a 34A unless the band is on the tightest hook and the straps are ALL the way tightened)
Probably prone to depression, as until two days ago I thought I was getting implants, however my husband has just decided he does not want to waste his money on that and instead needs a fifth truck :( Oh well, if Noogleberry works then I'll have my very own! And if not, then I've tried it and if I'm ever allowed to start working I can buy my own implants knowing full well I have tried everything possible.
I have been attempting NBE since I was 16, beginning with Breast Actives (The original formula without cream) Then Breast Success, then straight Fenugreek, I have also tried massage, which could have been working, but I don't think I noticed a difference.
I am 5'7" and weight approx 135 (losing weight soon, hopefully to get back down to 110) have had two children (nope, my boobies didn't grow either time, except for 24 hours after my son was born, then I was a wonderfully painful, rock-hard but GORGEOUS FULL C (idk the band size since I just borrowed my mother's bra...)
Anyway, now that I've shared my whole life story...any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

**UPDATE**
Ok, I'm finding it very difficult to look through this topic to compare current and starting pics! Lol...So what I'm going to do here is put my starting and current pics on one page so I can compare them side by side instead of having to page back and forth. I'll post my new pics weekly in this message (for as long as I can) That way we can see my before and current pics side by side :)
Starting measurements;
Underbust-30.75"
Across my nips- 32.75"

05/04/2012 (picture replaced with one week update) So as of today I've been noogling since Monday April 30, 2012 my second picture is progress from then until May 4, 2012 Sad right? But my tape measure (yes I'm obsessed with it and I measure immediately before and after each noogle since I can't see a difference even though I've been getting about 3 inches of swelling each time) says that even 24 hrs post noogle I have gone from my original measurements to 34.5 across my bust!! Idk if it's swelling or not but it feels good seeing my tape measure say it anyway

05/07/2012 Yay, my one week anniversary for noogling!!! Aww <3 I posted a third picture (taken this morning with NO noogling last night) so the pic is ~34 hours from my last noogle and if that is swelling then it is damn stubborn! Lol We're still holding strong at 34.5" across my bust but they're looking amazingly lopsided again Sad Well I should get to noogle tonight so maybe I'll start pumping the right side for a bit longer than the left to even them out

5/13/2012 Ok, results as of today. Once again this picture will be over 12 hours after noogling (I missed two whole days in there and kept measuring at 34.5" at the end of those two missed days, and the last few days I have been sticking at 35" even I know I'm a day early for my weekly update, but I don't think I'll be around tomorrow to post, so here's my 13 day progress report, let me know if you can see a difference!

05/28/2012 4 week update. I can see that they do look a bit smaller, but its hard to tell too since the last pic had a shirt over them**EDIT; removed the pic with the shirt and updated with a pic from the day before, results should be the same (don't I wish I grew a ton in one day, lol) but this way the shirt is not affecting the pic :)**, but I think they have gotten smaller. Idk, my measurements are; under;30.75" across the nipple;35.25" So same sizes as before, but I missed pretty much all of week 3 and parts of this week too. It's been crazy but now I'm back on track and hopefully will see some addition to my measurements again

Attachments

• 0 point (1).jpg
    0 point (1).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 249
  • 7th Noogle (7).jpg
    7th Noogle (7).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 154
  • 13th noogle (3).jpg
    13th noogle (3).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 162
  • 28th noogle.jpg
    28th noogle.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 260

Matt B

Re: Just starting...

Hi CC,nice to have ya.As for the hubby,after you grow your B's or C's,tell him he can play with his truck and let the pool boy play with you!Only kidding,but youll do fine. Email Lucy and find out what size cups you need if you're not sure.

Matt ;)

lexuswoman

Hi,

I'm new here and I wish you all the best. I'm using my Brava like a NB, I'm also using the Breast Enlargement Without Surgery video (www.breastenlargementvideo.com), and I do 360 inward massage rotations every night using Bio-Oil. I've been doing the video since Jan 30th, the massage since early Feb and the Brava for only a few weeks now. I'd love to be able to wear it at night and sleep in it, but that's not possible, so I just wear for an hour or so here and there, but I don't use the smart box so I get tighter manual suction. I started out at 37 inches around the bust and I think I've grown about half an inch. After massage and when I wake up in the morning, I'm around 37.5 - 38 inches around. I measure about 30 inches underbust. Normally wear a 34C. When I listen to the video, I get really strong sensations in my breasts and I definately feel more fullness. My husband hasn't noticed yet, but I'm hoping pretty soon, he'll be like, are your tits getting bigger? I just ordered the Bustea and Enhancement Blend liquid from Greenbush. I love hot tea and since I have to take seizure medication, I'm very hesitant to take BO or a bunch of herbal pills, but I already drink herbal tea anyway, so that and the EB as part of my massage and I think I should be on the right path.

I hope you get to order your NB and I hope you grow the boobs of your dreams. Your husband's gonna have a lot more fun with them than a new truck! The reason I mentioned the Breast Enlargement Video is that I also have the book and there were a bunch of women in the study that lost weight while increasing their breast size. The book and video are $39 each, but I got my book on ebay for about $5. Its a 16 week program and I'm on week # 11. Its about visualizing and improving your self image and increasing blood flow to the breast area and its worth looking into and using as part of your program. I work full time, but I also tinker around selling on ebay to make my boobie bucks, so I can buy all my NBE stuff! If you can't work, maybe you can sell odds and ends from around your house and make some extra cash. Get a cheap postal scale, print your shipping labels from paypal and you don't have to waste time in line at the post office! Keep us posted!

bexy

Hi! well done for deciding to just go for it, thats just what i did in the end, iv only just started though and am still just getting the hang of it. I also have thought of implants but the risks and having to have them replaced if anything goes wrong, and having to have them replaced every ten years of so puts me off, its like a lifetime health and financial commitment, and I just dont have the money.

I have read that if you have had a larger chest due to weight gain or pregnancy then deflated, that the NB is more likely to work.

Lucy is great I emailed her my measurements so she could tell me which cup to get...I got the medium cups and thought they were too small, so got the large ones too, but I have started with the medium.

anyway good luck!

bexy

sorry i find bra measurements just as confusing! when I looked up how to measure, there were 2 different methods. I also had the same problem too with the tape measure and how tight to measure! I figured that I am a 36 since when tring on bras a 34 is too small, and I dont fit an A cup, so I must be AA. In the end i just measured as best I could and emailed Lucy with those measurements. i have started with the medium cups, but when I first got the cups i thought they were too small, so i order the large aswell, but the large are just too big. I dont think im guna measure myself for progress because I cant do it accurately! Hope someone else can help you with the measurement guides.

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers

Exciting! What size are you starting with, and when do you get it?

bexy

ok :) lucy said i was a 34AA from my measurements, but i dont fit a 34. Hope u figure it out! :) x

bexy

awww lol not really, i duno if im even an aa actually! basically I dont really need to wear a bra, just look like a guy with slight moobs ! for me if I got up to an a I would be over the moon! which for most people would be tiny lol.

bikiniluvr

Technically, I may be an AA, but my bras fit, and they're an A. Seriously, if I used a measuring tape on myself, I would drive myself NUTS! I never even HEARD of an AA before this forum. It's better for me to think of myself in terms of progress :)

On another note. I used to work at Victoria's Secret (high school job!) and I was great at sales, so they put in the bra department (oooohhh, the irony!, lol) and I actually had to measure and size people. The fact of the matter is, most lingerie companies don't bother demarcating the A/AA/AAA, and neither should we. It's just not good for the soul....

bexy

iv just posted about this in my thread,I would be happy with an A cup from trying different methods. Its so annoying to me when women moan about their size when they are like a B cup! I would just really like to have "breasts" even if thats small ones!

bikiniluvr - thats funny about the a/aa/aaa sizes. I actually wear an A cup bra which completely gapes it is way too big. But there aren't many AAs out there, and the A cup gives the appearance of more shape as there's more material. I also couldnt bare to buy an AA. I hate it when I go to try on bras and I hear other people being measured...thats a 34c/d whatever, especially when the girl is like 15. I just dont feel grown up compared to a 15 year old! (im 26!) working there must have been a nightmare.

bikiniluvr

Rupert: Honestly? No. I've never been insecure about my chest. I actually like my little tits, I just happen to be at the point in my life that I'd like bigger ones. And, yeah- it's annoying to hear the bigger girls bitch about their c cups, but, ya know? We all have our body gripes. I take a lot of pride in my body. I eat well, I work out, I dress well. There are people out there with club feet. Having small breasts is not the end of the world. And, certainly not something that should stop you from doing ANYTHING in your life. Point in case- Gwen Stefani. Ever heard a guy say- Gwen's hot, but forget it- no tits, hahahaha- ? No, you probably haven't. Sure, I want boobs, but with or without them- I still think I'm hot. I'm not saying that to be egotistical, I am saying that because it's what every woman should think and feel- ESPECIALLY someone like you, that takes the time to practice yoga, and take care of themselves. You have a lot to be grateful for if your body is healthy, strong, and generally gets you around. AND-You're a WOMAN. What's sexier, or more powerful than owning the equipment that can bring life into this world? Nothing, that's what.

Please don't consider this journey as "fixing" yourself. There's nothing wrong with you! If you hate your breasts, they'll hardly want to do anything for you- like grow. Ya gotta LOVE those puppies. Love them like they're already there, and one day- they will be. It really is a longer journey for those of us starting from 0. Have patience, have hope, and feel blessed. You're on an awesome journey with all of us here :)

helloxkatherine

I'm a brand new noogler too! (actually it hasn't even arrived in the mail yet :'( ) I wear a 34 b- but heavily padded and with much adjusting. I think in all seriousness I am also an AA. I ordered medium cups because a B is usually what I reach for, now after reading I'm worried I wont get a good fit :/ Let me know how that works out for you when you start!

I'm super excited to be a part of this, I've been reading the forum for days now and I feel like we are all taking this journey together!
katherine

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it

bikiniluvr said:
Rupert: Honestly? No. I've never been insecure about my chest. I actually like my little tits, I just happen to be at the point in my life that I'd like bigger ones. And, yeah- it's annoying to hear the bigger girls bitch about their c cups, but, ya know? We all have our body gripes. I take a lot of pride in my body. I eat well, I work out, I dress well. There are people out there with club feet. Having small breasts is not the end of the world. And, certainly not something that should stop you from doing ANYTHING in your life. Point in case- Gwen Stefani. Ever heard a guy say- Gwen's hot, but forget it- no tits, hahahaha- ? No, you probably haven't. Sure, I want boobs, but with or without them- I still think I'm hot. I'm not saying that to be egotistical, I am saying that because it's what every woman should think and feel- ESPECIALLY someone like you, that takes the time to practice yoga, and take care of themselves. You have a lot to be grateful for if your body is healthy, strong, and generally gets you around. AND-You're a WOMAN. What's sexier, or more powerful than owning the equipment that can bring life into this world? Nothing, that's what.

Please don't consider this journey as "fixing" yourself. There's nothing wrong with you! If you hate your breasts, they'll hardly want to do anything for you- like grow. Ya gotta LOVE those puppies. Love them like they're already there, and one day- they will be. It really is a longer journey for those of us starting from 0. Have patience, have hope, and feel blessed. You're on an awesome journey with all of us here :)
Totally love u for all above said:)

bikiniluvr

Yay, Katherine! There's a bunch of us starting off about the same time, and same size :). I'm a little ahead of ya'll, so I can assure you that even in the month 1/2 or so since I've started I've made a tiny bit of progress. Just BARELY, but I say it's there, so there- it's there! I hope you girls start soon- can't wait to hear about your progress! ;D CC, Nikki- Thanks :)

bikiniluvr

OH- yes, I was gonna say that I took a leap and ordered the mediums, too. Glad I did, cuz there's room to grow. With your band size, you should be fine! If you have trouble getting them on, myself or anyone on the forum will be happy to offer advice- YAY ;D

helloxkatherine

CCBB2009 : I did not email Lucy, but I'm very glad I got the mediums- they fit perfectly! I've always been unclear on just how "big" my little boobies are, my padded bras galore and avoidance of having to really look at them naked has thrown me off. Due to my pointy shape I have a hard time deciphering if they're swollen just by looking, I go by feel and how well I can fill out a bra.

I also am not telling my boyfriend! It is easier because we don't live together, but I want so badly to just share my excitement of all of this.

bikiniluvr : Woo! Any progress is progress! I'm really really hoping for some growth before I go on vacation to Jamaica with my family and boyfriend. I cant stand the idea of how flat I'll look next to all of those bikini babes haha

lexuswoman

Bummer! Maybe your husband will have to hit the road soon and you can Noogle as much as you want to. Its hard to keep doing this stuff in private. I wear my Brava at night, we sleep in separate beds because he snores, so I can put it on for at least 30 minutes, longer if I happen to fall asleep wearing it, which most times doesn't last long, so maybe I'll get another hour or two of wear time. I live close to my job, so sometimes I come home at lunch and if I know he's going to be a business function, I'll put it on for 30 minutes. Maybe I'll get the courage to tell him one of these days. I'd love to be able to wear it more around the house at night time. Did you ever check out the Breast Enlargement without Surgery video? I was a very slow responder, which didn't surprise me, it took me almost 2 months just to grow 1/2 inch. I have 3 more weeks of the program and will just probably keep listening to it every night, but not keep the progress chart like I have been. I do the visualizations while I'm out walking my dog, it takes me about 15 minutes to walk her around the block, so while i'm walking, I'm imagining 3 things: 1. My breasts growing and enlarging like a girl does when she's 12 years old, 2. A feeling of warmth in my breasts, 3. See myself with the large breasts I've always wanted. I also imagine energy flowing in my breasts. I do this at the office too when I have some quiet time to myself. Good luck to you, hope you can get your hands on that NB soon!

Matt B

Hey CC,Youb are going to do great with those cuties.In 6 weeks you won't believe your eyes.

Excited for ya, Matt ;)

bexy

lol on the underarm thing! it does take some getting used to...im still getting used to it. I actually quite like using it its something to do when im bored or stressed etc! i learnt how to put it on by the youtube vid, or i would have been there all day lol. good luck!