CC's Progress

Matt B

Hi CC,If you can try pump and release,I think you might get better results,not that you already haven't had great results!! ;D

Matt ;)

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Hi CcBb, I missed your rambling;) thought u got bored of it already! Good to hear you keep going and u keeping it up! Have you grown already 2.5 inch?! Amazing! I am honestly jealous as I feel things are not moving for me and getting discouraged... now I'm wondering if anyone has really grown without taking any supplements?
Anyway nice to see you back! Xxx

bexy

hey babe! was waiting for you to come in. Iv only posted once this week as been moving flats!
Your growth is awsome...im just frustrated it wont work for me! I see it work for other people. I wonder if it works for you because you were pregnant and were larger ( even if only for a while ). Snoogling sounds good do you wear it all night? I have tried lying on my side with it but it just falls off!! It is great though to see that the NB does work!

bexy

the move was good! :) its great that using the NB has made you drink more water :). can you do as much pumping on your back? when I lie down I cant pump that much flat on my back.I guess as when you life flat your chest goes flatter. thanks for the good luck!

CCBB2009 said:
I'm not sure... I only use nb lying down. If I try to use it sitting I get terrible bruising on my ribs and the cups just fart off every time I breathe too deep. :'(

Lol, I must be tired... I didn't even realize this was on my topic until just now! Lol.
Ok so my husband dropped by for a quick shower last night and commented that the girls are looking much SMALLER?? I am measuring at 35.5" last night (but it hadn't been a full 24hrs since noogling so I'm not updating my measurements yet) which is up .25" since the last time he saw me. I'm a bit confused and not sure if I'm measuring differently somehow or is he was wrong. I have been very careful to measure in the same spot every day, but maybe I'm messing up somehow? Odd...

i think what happened is that your breasts "lifted up" and became perkier and hence can look "smaller" (because more hangy breasts would look bigger because of the hanginess.. not that your breasts were hangy but i mean if they became perkier... i do not know if you udnerstand what i mean).

minnie34

I wonder also if perhaps you're getting more 'width' growth? If so, they might look smaller to him, even if they're not?
In saying that though, I'd be taking most things a man say about boob or butt size with a pinch of salt - most of them just don't have a clue :D :D :D

minnie34

Oh don't underestimate the power of suggestion - once that seed is sown it can be very hard to get out of your head!!
Plus, looking at your breasts daily can be quite deceiving after a while, comparing pictures often give a more accurate view of your progress. Best of luck to you :)

bexy

hey babe....ur hubby wasnt joking was he? or maybe if hes seen you after swelling, and then when they have gone down a bit, they will look smaller? and yeh maybe it could be your period too. I went without mine for about 3 years too( when i was underweight. ), but got them back about 2 years ago...i think its not good to not have them as I think that it shows your hormones aren't right and i think you can be at risk of ostoperosis. ( cant spell that! where your bones fracture) but i dont know much about it.

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Hi CCBB,
I think you should put the starting and a new picture side by side and then you see they ARE definitely much more meatier:) I think you on the right track:) xx

lexuswoman

Hey CC!

Thanks for posting all those pics, I can see a huge difference between your starting point and most recent photo. You're just a really fast responder! Your plans sounds like a good one, hope you can fit in your sessions and get time with your husband! I started my period Friday and feel like I've lost a lot of the fullness I'd had the weeks before. I still measure at 38 inches across (was up to 39 last week), but I don't feel like I have that plumpness. I still haven't had any time to try and get the bugs worked out of my nb, my husband hasn't met his friends lately, so I haven't had any time alone to fool with it. I've been wearing my brava instead and I don't know what's wrong. I wore it for 5 hours Friday night into Saturday morning and now as soon as I take it off, my nipples shrivel up and my boobs don't look full and plump like they usually do. Normally, i'd swell about an inch or so and I was thrilled even though it didn't last long. I know I'm not overpumping, my boobs aren't red or purple and I don't have any ring marks or dots. I'm not doing anything different so I don't know what's the problem. I was really down and discouraged this weekend and had thoughts of quitting, but I know that quitting isn't going to get me bigger boobs, implants are not an option and I'd still rather be in the boob growing game than on the sidelines wishing I was in the game. This can be so maddening! :mad:

Matt B

Hey CC,nice job on the pics and the girls are hangin nice!There's a big difference so don't give up girl,we want C's!! ;D :eek:

Matt ;)

minnie34

Looking great CC, I personally can't see that they have gotten smaller (a bit of deflation during the period is normal) and the difference between your starting and current pic is huge!!
Delighted for you that you have made such great progress, you are a brilliant ad for the NB!! :)

lexuswoman

Hey CC!

I'm so glad your son is doing OK, little ones are so vulnerable to the heat. I hope your landlord can get everything repaired. That's good news about getting to go back to school! I really admire you for your determination, its hard enough to go to school when you're young, but when you have two babies, wow! Hey, think of this. Study time = Noogle time! I remember reading a long time ago about a girl who was in college and used the Brava and her grades went up because she had to be home to Brava and was devoting much more time to her studies! And, you said that you won't see your husband as much, so that means more Noogle time! I could just see you trying to Noogle at the hospital! I'm hesitantly optimistic that my boobs might slowly be getting back to normal. I'm still measuring at 38 inches, but I do notice more fullness than last week. I gave the Brava a rest a few days last week. I think I read on another posting where Anastasia said she loses an inch at her period. The nipples look a bit better since the fullness is back. My husband went out with the guys last night, so I Brava-ed for 2 hours and things were nice and plump when I took it off. He has a lunch mtg today, so I get more brava time at lunch, about 30-40 minutes (nice thing to live close to work!), then he has a breakfast mtg tomorrow morning, so I'll try to squeeze in 45 minutes of time then. I wish I could Brava at work, I'd love to be able to do to the 10 hours a day thing. I think my results would be nice, since I've already got something to start with, I would love to have more fullness at the tops, like most people want too.

Glad your son is doing better, and glad you're back in action!

bexy

hey hun, sorry to hear about the hard time youv had it must have been scary with your son but glad he is ok now. i cant see shrinkage in your pics either. for me iv got nothing to shrink! lol. this nb is hard to get to grips with tho, i still dont know what pressure im meant to be using!