Cheryls Picture page.

soonenough

Hello Cheryl,

Did you take BO for two years, and once you achieved your desired growth, you stopped? You didn't take maintenance dose of BO?

Thanks so much.

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi Soonenough, yes i stopped completely after 2 year and i even stopped my noogling aswell, which was hard lol i was addicted ;D

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi Chick, ive missed taliking to you aswel :D but i know you have been mega busy with life and stuff, i hope all is going brilliant for you, you deserve it ;D
And yeah i felt it was time to post some pictures on here instead of hiding away so much, hopefully someone might take a look and feel encouraged to keep going. Hope to speak to you soon honey :-*

Lots of hugs Cheryl xxxxx

bonzaigirl

let me mimic pipivita.. wow i am in awe really
you and anastasia were really an inspiration to me ... from back iin breast nexxus... and i can say good job.. wow .... i had been noogling for about a year now... but i did stop for some months.. but still, wish i could have at least half of your results... i am a small girl.. 5 feet 1 inch.. i dont think a Dcup would look nice on me... I am a full B cup now... and depending on what signature brand bra i wear, in some i am a full B , in some i am a small c cup.. although it still looks pretty small to me.... but you... wow... all i can say is wow... keep upthe good work.. and good luck with the perkiness bit... you have come a long way.. and i admire your success and hard work.. good job really... cheers :)

mhessell

*squeals* :D *squirms* *LOSES IT! (on the inside)*

Alright, I'm back. :p

Thank you Cheryl for posting those pictures and telling us what you do (taking saw palmetto, what it does, etc.)! I know all women respond differently and I might not get results quite like you but its still encouraging considering there's another BE product (Enhance) for thrice the price.

I don't know if this will apply to you but there might be some other link on this website that will help girls with larger breasts shape, firm, and round their breasts.

This link goes directly to a site with tips for small breasted women to achieve larger looking breasts.

http://www.living-with-small-a-cup-breasts.com/best-chest-exercise.html

(I know this isn't important (to anyone but me) but I feel like it might give me some relief. When you say some women don't develop large breasts because they have higher levels of testosterone (spelling?) made me feel really good. I have always felt like I have high levels of testosterone. I have no proof but I have been a tomboy up until recently when I found out that men aren't attracted to boyish looking women. :D I look like my dad and ACT like my dad WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than my mom. Actually...I kind of don't like my mother *shrugs* Too happy. Too fake. Plus, I am attracted to women (and men) and only had like 3-4 good friends that were women, the rest were males.

So all of those made me feel very manly. Luckily, I don't look it. Only in my breast size (which isn't THAT small, small B).

Thank you Cheryl!

-Stoner Bitch

PerfectlyPear

Hey Cheryl! I actually found out about noogleberry from your forum so thank you for all the recommendations over there! I'm not going to really add anything new but your results are phenomenal, truly inspirational and gives me a lot of hope! Thank you for these pictures x

xxbabygirlxx

OMG..woahoooooooo. You look great. I can't believe noogleberry has helped you grow to an E cup. Congrads. ;D So im guessing you use the XXL domes right?

Cheryl1989-1989

Thanks everyone ;D i only started noogling again about 5 weeks ago with the XXL domes, and i still dont have much room in them to be honest but i dont want any more size, just perking up and to get some shape back. Im not noticing much at the moment apart from swelling that makes them look Humongous lol but ill just keep on going for atleast 6 months. I had nipple piercings done about 3 months ago and ive had to take them out which im a little anoyed about but hey we cant have it all lol. Good luck everyone.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi everyone, a quick update, things are not going great at the minute, im very busy so im not noogling like i should be so im not getting any results a tall. And i am having a problem, when i pump now i seem to be producing droplets of milk every time i pump so im paranoid im going to end up lactaing again and i reall dont want that, so i might have to stop unless anyone has any ideas :)

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

NoogleBoobs

My dream boobs
are you taking anything that promotes progesterone? I lactated when I was on the Depo shot. It wasn't alot, but I could get a couple squirts out of each boob every day.

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi Noogleboobs, thanks for replying. Yes i am currently on an estrogen and progesterone combo pill.When i stopped taking bountiful breast my estrogen levels begun to drop so i had to start on a low dose HRT about 4 months ago. Do you think it could be that ?

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Lily13

I definitely think you should have your hormones checked and see what is going on in my opinion. Considering you made a change in your HRT recently, it sounds like a plausible explanation. :) I hope you can get it all squared away!

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
jawdrop.gif

AMAZING!! And you were formerly a male?!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

pukkajames

What fabulous growth.Im realy impressed.Im suprised you dont want to lactate.That would be my dream state.Looks like the sky is the limit for you.
Dave

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi Everyone, hope your all doing well ;D im going to be on here quite a bit from now on as ive got a lot of time on my hands, ive lost my job :'( so im going to take some time out i think ;D i have not long come back from my holidays so i feel refreshed lol. Anyway i have not been doing any thing in the lines of breast enlargement, i do a basic massage now with wild yam and im currently on a HRT tablet which ive been on for almost a year now and i have to admit its caused my boobs to grow a bit more, i never really wanted any more size but it is what it is i guess. I can remember starting all this along time ago now and i could have never imagined id be who i am now, its been a long and painful journey but im thankful for what i have ;D even though people say i look like my mum :( younger version of course lol but i can remember when i realised i was getting quite big boobs i always use to worry about ending up like the women in my family, they all have very large breasts and big bums and i really did not want to go down that road but with time unfortunatly i have ended up as a typical weedon female, which is ok i guess just not expected when i started all this. I have put pictures on here before, one of me at the start and one when i stopped doing any noogling or taking any supplements and then i added one just after i had a lactation problem and i was so deflated, but ive decided to add one of me now, altogether almost 4 years since i started my journey with natural breast enlargement.

Feel free to comment or ask any questions, ill help where i can ;D
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

lexuswoman

Wow, Cheryl, your growth is awesome, I would love to be half your size! I'm very amazed that you were formerly a male and have gone through such a magnificent transformation, you're beautiful! :D I'm a 35 year old woman who has been doing natural breast enlargement for 4 months now. I'm a 34C starting size, measured 37 inches around the bust, 30 inches under and last month I gained almost 2 inches, or so I thought, then my period came and I lost an inch. I"m still measuring at 38 inches around the nipple, but I don't have the fullness I had a few weeks ago. My program is like this: I've been using the Breast Enlargement Without Surgery video since Jan 30th, its like hypnosis and when I listen to it, I feel very strong sensations in my breasts, I've been massaging every night for 360 inward rotations with bio-oil or cocoa butter lotion and a few drops of Greenbush enhancement blend liquid (I know they say to massage twice a day for 360 rotations, but I don't have time to do it before work and I haven't missed a night in 4 months) and I use my Brava like a Noogleberry-manual suction, and only wear it for 30 minutes to a few hours a day. I have a Noogleberry, but I haven't had any time to find something that won't give me bad ring marks, like ones that take a few days to go away. I've been told its from overpumping, but all I'm trying to do is get the cups to stay on without farting off my chest. I have the foam rings, but haven't been able to try things yet. I've been very discouraged since my last period because not only did I lose an inch, now my nipples have started puckering up, like when you get cold and then I lose more size and it looks terrible. I don't know what else to do, I can't take herbs or bovine ovary because I take medication for seizures and I'm afraid of an interaction. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks, Lexus'

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Cheryl I'm Dustin. Did you use nipple cups or is that just from noogling? I was also curious what size your boobs were in your second pic. I am very envious of your progress and hope to get my boobs to look like your second pic if not a little bigger but also hope my nipples look like that as well.