Cheryls Picture page.

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi Honey, thank you, its taken me along time to get use to who i am now believe me :-\ some very confusing parts of my life over the last 4 years or so but im getting there :) and so will you ;D your massage sounds good, what i will say is that you need to stick to what your doing without fail, i mean its tough but you need to make the time to pump and massage, stick to the routine, i took things a little too excessive where growing boobs took over my life really and it was too much, but dedication is key. I do not know much about hypnosis if im honest but i do believe that positive thinking plays a huge roll in breast enlargement like it does in many things in life ;D make sure you drink plenty of water, vitamin A, E and C they all help with breast growth ;D what size domes are you using chick ? i never used any padding or foam when i noogled, i did get marks but they would go pretty quick, its easy to over pump so dont worry too much, what technique do you use, i pumped and released for 45 mins to and hour each day 2 or 3 times a day :eek: it was time consuming but i soon got use to it ;D i cant advise what you can take supplement wise with the medication you are on, most of the herbs you could take are used in many things from day to day, you will just be taking them in large amounts so why not speak to health food shop or better still a doctor, dont say what your taking it for, just say would a certain herb in this amount effect my medication. Dont loose heart because your not alone ;D sometimes you do loose a few inches, its swelling but in the long run you will gradually gain ;D hope this helps a little and good luck honey ;D

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi Dustin, i was a B cup nearly a C in the second picture. It was by noogling and taking Bountiful breast, as well as saw palmetto and massage with wildyam cream. The nipples and areola developed first with me, it is very hard for a male to enlarge there areola, some men are lucky and some unfortunatly do not see much increase there :( but go for it hun, good luck ;D

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

chriss

(.Y.)
I've already seen your pictures on Breastnexus, but never commented. Now I just have to say what I first thought when I saw youre progress: WOOW!!! :O
Do you know that you are one of the people that inspired me to begin with NBE (and that with a good program. Before I knew Breastnexus I just took Fenugriek and thought that it grows my breast in no time :p haha, noobieeee time :p) But it's just amazing how you can change youre own body with dedication and hard work!

And I can really understand that you had a hard time about figuring out who you are etc. because you changed so much. (hope you understand what i'm saying :)!, I don't want to bee rude). I hope everything comes together in youre life now :)!! Just keep in mind that you're a beautiful women, and you're progress is just.. woow!!! :p

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi Chriss, thank you so much ;D these forums have always been a huge place of support for me, it was hard understanding who i was and what was happening, i made a lot of mistakes over the past 4 years or so but i am happy now ;D i agree that dedication and understanding of what works and what doesent really goes along way when doing any of this, its a very hard and long journey but so worth it ;D i have been just very lucky in many ways and for that i am grateful, but success is not always exactly what you expect sometimes and i struggled with many things with having that success, i wish you big boobie wishes ;D thanks again honey.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

B

boobieswanted

Wow. You go girl. Great job. This is making me jealous.

Cheryl1989-1989

Thanks Chick ;D hows your progress coming ? you will get there just stay positive ;D and believe me i get jealous of women with slim figures and smaller boobs :eek: having boobs as big as i have is not as good as it sounds, i have even thought about a reduction a few times over the past year :eek: im also sick of having areolas the size of small plates, i find it embarrassing sometimes :-[ but then most of the time i do feel pretty lucky to have what i have ;D i love hate relationship with my boobs is kinda going on lol, good luck hun ;D

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

B

boobieswanted

You know what I hadven't even started my nbe yet. I just ordered my nb and waiting for it to come in the mail. Ugg.. I hate the wait. Feels like forever. Shoot by the way my tits are I'll be happy just to get some swelling.

I fight with the love/hate of my boobs too. Their like perfect for my size but I would like to fit my shirts better. Like sometimes when I wear a dress the hips fit me perfect but the clevage would hang and if I lean everything would show and not in a good way cuz there's nothing there.

My nipples are enormous. I freakin hate them. If only nb made a contraption to make them smaller. Their like half the size of my tits.

Anyways nice to chat with you.

Cheryl1989-1989

Im with you on the nipple contraption lol ;D i had small nipples as a man and i expected and wanted them to get a bit larger but it got to a stage i liked and they kept on going, its like when i compare now with old photos im like how the hell did this happen lol but dont worry when you get your NB im positive you will get the results you want, you going to do any herbs or anything chick ?

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Matt B

Hey Boobielicious,when you start noogling I'll bet every thing will balance out.The nips and areolas will stay pretty much the same.The areolas might stretch a little but for the most part they won't grow. After a few months though,you'll be bending over on purpose just to show off those bad girls!! :eek:

Matt ;D

B

boobieswanted

Cheryl: I'm not using any herb. Kinda don't want to. I never liked taking any pills but whatever. I eventually will only becaues people are raving over PM.

Matt B: I was thinking about taping down my nipples. What do you think. Only because I'm afraid they might get larger. And I heard it's more room in the cups when you do.

Matt B

Hey there,I know a lot of girls tape their nipples while noogling and I guess it works.As for me,being a male mine are smaller and that's fine but I want bigger areolas,just to make sure these don't look like man boobs.And,I did notice this morning mine are getting a little bigger in diameter.It's really strange cuz the blisters I just got rid of left little scars around the areolas and they are starting to blend in with the areolas.Maybe just maybe!
As for the extra cup room,I don't know what size cups you ordered,but unless your nips are 2-3 inches long don't worry about the room.And,do your research on PM.It's pwerful stuff.

TTYS, Matt ;)

BustyBabe

OH MY GOD, that must be one of the most inspiring things I've ever seen! Your progress was amazing.

Looking at your picture, I would have never thought you were born male, you look so lovely!

Cheryl1989-1989

Thanks BustyBabe ;D sometimes pictures flatter and the reason i put this one up is because it does lol but i do like to think i look convincing as a woman ;D good luck chick, big boobie wishes heading your way ;D

Hi Boobilicous, you dont have to take herbs if you dont want, you can still get results with massage and pumping so dont worry and feel you have to give in ;D, PM is a strong phytoestrogen but that doesent mean its going to help you, i believe the the effects of PM on genetic women is not as good as it is for men, the reason being, women already have estrogen and have developed there breasts where men have not, women need to enlarge what they have and not actually start the process of growing breasts like men do. Yes PM can still work for women but it all depends on if you have hormone imbalance, ill list some info on hormone imbalances below, so depending on what your hormones are doing actually tells you what type of NBE you should use. Massage and NB can be used by all and have proven results by just looking on here ;D so dont feel you need to take PM honey.

Heres the info ??

Hormone imbalance can cause all kinds of problems and can cause serious health problems if not found and treated. It can also cause underdeveloped breasts due to the balance of your hormones being out of sink.

When choosing a Natural Breast enhancement program it is important to know your hormones and if you have any imbalances, so you can choose the correct program to start on.

Here is some infomation on hormone imbalances that will hopefully help you decide on what to choose for your NBE program.

Symptom of hormone imbalance can mean that you are deficient in the hormone progesterone and symptoms of hormone imbalance can give women a great deal of unpleasant symptoms and a list of health complaints that may affect their marriage, family life and career.

Symptom of hormone imbalance and female hormone imbalance symptoms can be any one or more of the following:

• allergy symptoms,
• wrinkly skin,
• itchy skin,
• endometriosis,
• hair loss,
• facial hair growth,
• stomach aches,
• weight gain in hips, waist and stomach,
• depression and anxiety,
• irritability and inability to handle stress,
• PMS
• headaches,
• fibroids,
• urinary tract infections,
• yeast infections,
• low sex drive,
• fibrocystic breasts,
• incontinence.

For women, hormone imbalance is the term that describes the incorrect relationship between the two primary hormones progesterone and estrogen levels in the body.

Hormone imbalance creates female hormone imbalance symptoms and these two hormones (progesterone and estrogen) carefully balance the women's reproductive system and sustain any pregnancy when it occurs.

Most women between their early 30's and 40's begin to experience some type of symptoms of hormone imbalance and female hormone imbalance which are connected to the gradual slowdown of the reproductive system, to stress levels, lack of exercise, poor nutrition, alcohol intake, poor sleep, synthetic hormone replacement therapy and environmental pollution and toxins found in our daily living.

In fact, a symptom of hormone imbalance can be ANY of the symptoms that are associated with premenopause, perimenopause and menopause. See more of the list of these menopause symptoms here.

The two female hormones - estrogen and progesterone - exist in a delicate balance. Variations in that balance can have a dramatic effect on your health, resulting in a symptom of hormone imbalance.

The amounts of these hormones that the body produces from month to month can vary, depending on factors such as stress, nutrition, exercise, and most importantly - ovulation or the LACK of ovulation.

In the first 10-12 days of the menstrual cycle, only estrogen is produced in the female body. If ovulation occurs, then progesterone is produced by the ovaries. On day 28 or so, levels of both hormones drop, resulting in menstruation.

However, if ovulation DID NOT OCCUR, you can still have the menstrual period, but the estrogen is never "balanced" by progesterone, which needed ovulation to trigger its production.

And this results in a symptom of hormone imbalance and female hormone imbalance symptoms appearing - you have estrogen but a lack of progesterone.

In the industrialized countries, women take birth control pills and are exposed to household chemicals at home. One of the easiest things a woman can do for health purposes is to convert to using healthier natural cleaning products.

In addition, women often have stressful lives, take synthetic estrogen HRT (hormone replacement therapy) and also have hysterectomies. All these factors can add more estrogen to the female body, resulting in estrogen dominance, which will cause symptoms of hormone imbalance, female hormone imbalance and female hormone imbalance symptoms.

According to Harvard-trained Dr. John R. Lee, women should be using natural hormone replacement therapy, not the synthetic estrogen replacement therapy!

Natural means that it is "bio-identical" or the same as the body makes. Natural hormones are safer, have no side effects, are more effective and have greater protective benefits.

What is Estrogen dominance

Estrogen dominance and estrogen dominance supplements should be understood by every woman. Estrogen dominance is a term used to describe a condition where a person has more estrogen in the body than is needed or healthy. This condition can happen in several ways.

Estrogen is produced during the first two weeks of a woman's menstrual period. And a healthy ovulating woman produces progesterone during the last two weeks of the menstrual cycle, assuming ovulation occurred. Progesterone and estrogen have different roles in the body, and BOTH are necessary for good health.

However, if there's no ovulation one month or if the woman no longer ovulates, progesterone will not be made in the body. This is a common way that estrogen dominance happens and it is the estrogen dominance menstrual period connection.

This means that progesterone no longer balances the effects of estrogen in the body. After all, they are supposed to balance and oppose each other.

Between the ages of the 30's to the 50's, millions of women experience this problem.

That's another way of saying "You have too much estrogen, and not enough progesterone"! Harvard-trained Dr. John R. Lee says you should be taking the estrogen dominance supplement natural progesterone.

WHY?

Because you can get to that point of estrogen dominance in either of TWO ways! Not just one!

First - your progesterone levels can get lower than desirable by missed or no ovulations.

Second - you can put various kinds of estrogens into your body UNINTENTIONALLY, which RAISES your estrogen levels and creates an estrogen dominance condition. This situation is a common one in western industrialized countries. And the result of estrogen dominance is symptoms of premenopause or menopause.

Here's a LIST of symptoms that can be caused by estrogen dominance:

• Allergy symptoms
• Breast cancer
• Breast tenderness
• Cold hands and feet
• Decreased sex drive
• Mood swings
• Dry eyes
• Depression, anxiety, irritability
• Fatigue
• Fibrocystic breasts
• Increase risk of strokes
• Irregular menstrual periods
• Headaches
• Hypoglycemia
• Insomnia
• Slow metabolism
• Infertility
• PMS
• Zinc deficiency
• Osteoporosis
• Uterine fibroids
• Uterine cancer
• Water retention, bloating
• Weight gain
• Hair loss
• Acceleration of the aging process
• Fat gain, around hips, thighs
• Polycystic ovaries
• Endometrial cancer
• Memory loss, foggy thinking
• Thyroid dysfunction
• Magnesium deficiency
• Gallbladder disease
• Unstable blood sugar
• Cervical dysplasia
• Prostate cancer

If you are experiencing some of these symptoms, you should seriously consider using natural progesterone supplementation, which is by far the most effective of the estrogen dominance supplements.

You can also begin drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water per day, make sure you have a good diet (eat more vegetables and whole foods), get some daily exercise, and take a good daily multiple vitamin.

A good daily vitamin is important because it will help protect you against environmental pollutants and anti-oxidants.

Exercise is crucial - it is a natural appetite suppressant, it improves your sex life, it strengthens your immune system, it helps you with hormone imbalance, and decreases your chances of heart disease and high blood pressure. Review the list of benefits of exercise and weight loss.

Hope this helps ;D

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

bexy

hi cheryl! im glad that you have posted here. I was on the other forum (breast nexus, username Bexy ) and you gave me a lot of support when i posted in the introductions. :) So I have seen your results before but they still amaze me! ur avatar pic of you is gorgeous. x

Matt B

Hi Cheryl,I 'm really glad you posted this info,especially about the PM.A lot of the women here here think PM is the magic bullet,, for breast enlargement,and it's not.The side effects can be serious as well as long term ones.

Thank you,MATT

And yes Cheryl you are beautiful.I hadn't seen a pic of you in awhile.

K

KittyKat

Matt B said:
Hi Cheryl,I 'm really glad you posted this info,especially about the PM.A lot of the women here here think PM is the magic bullet,, for breast enlargement,and it's not.The side effects can be serious as well as long term ones.

Thank you,MATT

And yes Cheryl you are beautiful.I hadn't seen a pic of you in awhile.

I agree with you Matt. I heard a lot of awful things happening as a side effect from PM to people who were being extremely careful with it too. And the breast size gained more often than not doesn't stick around. It's honestly mystifying to me how healthy people aren't afraid of messing with their own hormones. I of course know that there are some things that can actually help people and improve their health, but to experiment on yourself for...bigger breasts? Heck, I think birth control is terrible also and would personally never take it. But hey, if things work for others and don't affect them adversely, good luck to them I'll say!

And Cheryl, you look amazing! You are so beautiful! :O
And let me tell you, whatever you are doing has returned your breasts to a wonderful state of fullness! Really really great! Glad to see you back on here. You ARE the breastgrowth guru!

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
HI Cheryl,
You look amazing! but you know it anyway:)
Thanks for posting about the symptoms of oestrogen dominance, scary as I could sign under 70% of them. I have to agree as i just went through one cycle of natural progesterone cream and it helps tremendously! I don't think it helps with NBE but if you suffer from PMS, mood swings ( extreme bitchiness:), cravings, tender breast and so on... yeah, that is a good solution, not a miracle but a great relief:) I tried some oestrogen herbs for a while, but in my case that was a mistake.
I hope more people will find it before they decide to indulge in this hormonal game with their precious bodies:)
xx

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey everybody. Along with noogling, like Matt, I am also taking natural herbs. Its all 100% natural and i did extensive research on different breast enlargement pills and found that herbs is the best way to go. I have been taking herbs for a little less than a year and feel just like I did before taking them, except for the fact I'm getting my boobs. Lol. I thought about taking PM, BB, and other breast enlargement pills, but decided that herbs was the best option as they are 100% safe, natural, and have no known side effects.

Cheryl1989-1989

Thanks everyone ;D ive missed being around on the forums the past year or so, truth is my health has not been great ;D had all kinds of problems with my spine and some muscle waisting, but im on the up now so its good to be amongst such lovely people ;D

Hi tank Girl, yes it is me in the avatar pic ;D and thank you, ive been blonde for about 4 months or so and im still deciding if it should stay lol

Hi Nikkic, again a big thank you ;D many women dont realise about hormone imbalances and it can be serious stuff, and it does make a huge difference in what type of NBE you do, i currently take an estrogen and progesterone HRT pill, have been on if for a year now because my estrogen levels dropped very low and i felt awful :( it caused all sorts of problems, after 3 weeks on my combi pill i felt so much better, hormones are so powerful so it really pays to have them looked at from time to time ;D

Hi Dustin, Any herb used in NBE can have side effects like anything in life, i mean for breast growth you need to take a larger quantity then normal to see any results, PM is also a herb hun just a very strong one :) but if your getting results and feeling good then well done and long may it continue ;D
most people who take any NBE product either herbal or Bovine will never get any major side effects from the actual herb or product, the side effects come from the changes in the hormones that these products cause, for example you take PM which is the strongest known phytoestrogen and you are estrogen dominant then it will not work for you and the chances are your not going to feel that great. I have kinda learnt the hard way with all the huge hormonal changes i have gone through, i never realised how powerful and life changing hormones can be, but believe me i do now lol.

Thanks Again everyone

Hugs Cheryl xxxx