Chronus' Pics

chronus

hey all,
I finally decided to post my before pics because I see this is such a wonderful community with so much hope and help that I can use. Where do i start...i have tried herbal and bountiful breast before with no such luck. i think this is due to my tubular breast. I believe i have a mild case of it. my main priority is to have a more rounded shape rather than size of corse that would be awesome too but i HATE the shape of my breast and the huge gap between them...i had given up all hopes of breast enhancement until i found this forum...i'm alway embarrased of taking off my shirt without a bra :( i truly hope NB works for me like it has to many of you. i am currently a small 34A. well here are my before pics... :-X
two front pics...one with a flash and one without flash
one left and one right side pics
i just ordered my NB so ill be noogling with u guys in a couple weeks...wish me luck!
good luck to all!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3908.jpg
    IMG_3908.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 673
  • IMG_3904.jpg
    IMG_3904.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 561

Shygurl1

Welcome aboard!

I also have tuberous boobs...but I guess it's really just my left 1 now that they've improved. My lefty looks more tuberous than yours do actually. It doesn't have much of a bottom at all. NB should be able to help your breasts out. Mine are def getting rounder and fuller now. And I'm growing! Feel free to check out my stats page if you need a reference for someone in your situation. Although to be honest, your boobs don't look tuberous at all, just spaced out.

Anyhow good luck, you can improve your breasts' shape! ;)

Linners

Hi Chronus,

Just wanted to say that your boobs are really cute! Mine actually look a lot like yours, but possibly even smaller (and not as cute, lol). But yeah, I'm pretty spaced out, with the nipples far out to the sides. Honestly, it's not a bad look, especially from the front.

I've been noogling for a couple of weeks now and can feel more fullness. If you're looking for rounding out the shape of them, you'll definitely get that with noogleberry because it seems to cause greater swelling around the area that comes into contact with the domes (which would be around the breast area).

What I have noticed is that the domes tend to move to the sides more as you begin pumping, creating more swelling there. I usually hold the domes so that they touch in the center, forcing them to create suction there first rather than off to the side, and then let them go or clip the tubing from each one together at the center so they don't try to move out. It's a little awkward because your nipples will not be centered within the dome, but it helps to compensate for a better shape/direction.

Hope that made sense! lol... This is my first post on this forum. I will post some before and after pics along with my program in a couple of weeks. ;)

chronus

hey guys thanks for replying! linners...cute!! not at all im pretty sure urs are better!! i just looked at my pics again and my nipples are so dryy..yuck! :-X lol im so happy to hear u guys rounded out with NB i hope i get the same results....keep me posted and ill do the same...good luck ladiesss!!!!

chronus

so ive received the noogleberry like a week and a half ago...i havent been using it everyday but i do use it often...cant really feel a difference yet but heres an update...good luck to all!

Attachments

• pastedGraphic.jpg
    pastedGraphic.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 301

Linners

It's so crazy–you look almost exactly like me. I'll try to post some before and afters here in the next few days or so, but they may be a little disappointing. I'm about to embark on a serious weight gain effort that should enhance my results in the coming months.

You'll probably notice more firmness in how they feel before you notice any visible results. I've been at it for a little over a month and would say they look rounder from the front, but it's hard to say for sure. All I know is, they definitely feel heavier, which is great.

Best of luck to you! Just keep at it.

Linners

chronus

Hey Linners, im glad you got some results since their like mines! i wish i could afford to gain weight but i need to lose it! im no where near obese or anything but i wouldnt mind losing a few pounds. I hope to seee your pics up soon. good luck, and let me know how everything is working out!

cleo

I think you have a nice shape to your breasts Chronus and I think your going to do well with Noogleberry. Good luck! ;)

spudys

Vivian B
Hi I love your results. I've just ordered my NB and I should be receiving it within a week or so, and Im soo excited! because i've been a flat chested male and would like to change this to a nice rounded b or c cup!

chronus

Hey guys! I hope everyone is progressing!!! i havent been doing much noogling but since i started to stay up late nights studying i would just keep the NB on.....what a difference!!!! the swelling makes me look sooo much bigger! this current pic is after one hour of noogling and i hope to keep this up so i can get some real growth! i feel fuller but i wish i was a bit rounder...i cant seem to get bigger at the cleavage area...i get it more towards my sides...well ill keep you guys updated and do the same!!! best of luck to all!!

Attachments

• IMG01047-20100513-0202.jpg
    IMG01047-20100513-0202.jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 906

Anastasia916

Don't know how I missed your pics before, but congrats on your progress! I started my NBE journey 4 years ago a 32A, I started NB a 32B and I'm now a 32C and still going! I believe it is possible to change the shape. My shape use to be round and perky before I got pregnant and had my son, after they got saggy and changed shape completely! They haven't gotten exactly as round as they use to be, but it's a far better improvement, my "slope" is gone, I have better cleavage, mine were spaced apart as well. And they are getting rounder and rounder everyday. I'm sorry that BB didn't work for you, how long did you take it? Some girls over on the breast nexus forum that have taken it seen good results, but with any BO (bovine ovary) product you got to have a high protein diet and a good temperature at all times for it to work. And BO takes time to work, 6 months to a year. I personally take Ultra Breast which is a BO supplement. I wish you the best of luck with NB and hope it all works out for you!

chronus

hey anastasia...i can definitely see your progress and growth.....amazinggg! i cant wait till i get that permanent growth. i tried BB for, i believe, 6 months. however i def. did not follow the instructions like with temperature and high protein diet. I would skip the pills some day too :-X so im definitely thinking about retrying it....how do you get your pills? are they cheaper? i usually try to find BB on ebay but they dont have any now...let me know! i hope you keep growing!!!

Anastasia916

The kind I use I get off of www.medplex.net I normally order it 2 months at a time cause it's cheaper in that package than the others if you do the math per bottle. I'm on my 6th bottle. With UB and NB combined I've grown 2 1/4 more inches since before I started it, taking me from a 32B to a very tight 32C. It's about $20 per bottle, but the way I order it in the 2 bottles at a time, it makes it cheaper per bottle. And yea, I make sure I have a high protein diet, but I haven't been watching my temp much, and there are days I forget to take my pills (just so much going on). So after this 6th bottle I am going to do a body cleanse, like I normally do every 3 to 6 months anyway, do a fast to cleanse as well, then start UB again for another 6 months, but this time watch my temp, of course continue the high protein, and I'm going to get a daily pill planner/organizer thingy to make sure I take them everyday at the right times. I think if I did that in the first place I would have grown more than I have, but I'm not complaining, I at least grew some. But I still think it aids in helping the growth from NB more permanent faster. Oh also I take collagen tablets, have been since taking UB. I take a multivitamin daily, hair vitamins, and I recently started taking flaxseed oil and evening primrose oil. I ordered some kelp and going to get that and something else to have on hand to regulate my temp. So hopefully my next round with UB after this last bottle is used up will get me to a DD and I'll be at my ultimate goal ;D hth and gl

eva_bs

Sorry for the stupid question...
But what are tuberous boobs?
And I can see that the NB does work on you!!! amazing!!!
Wish you luck on reaching your goal boobs :)

chronus

Hey eva, if you google tubular breast and look at the pictures you can see what they are. But they are basically spaced out breast with very little breast tissue and not round in shape.

as for an update...when the swelling goes away i cant report any growth. its not really the size that bothers me rather the shape....I HATE MY BREAST SHAPE...no matter what angle i take a picture, they so ugly!!!! i get so depressed about them but for now ill continue to noogle and see what happens before i resort to implants.

best of luck to all!